Chapter Three - FLASHBACK

YOU TAUGHT ME HOW TO LOVE ♥






[TAEYEON's POV]


` it's been six month since we started dating at the age of 13 , well our relationship is getting stronger and my relationship to her family is also getting stronger, they accepted the real me and not because of my money.



they have a good intention , they don't want me because of my money but they do like me because of my relationship with their daugther.. but i've been thinking about this lately, i want to buy them a new house for them to fit in.
 


i mean , their apartment is small for five people.. and two months from now , i will be going back to korea to study and stay for good but part of me want to stay with my girlfriend and it's hard to leave her.



i was just sitting on their apartment living room while talking to appa , tiffany and umma are buying grocery for our dinner party later..
 


" appa , i've been planning to leave the country "- i suddenly told him , he look at me.


" when ? "- he ask me with a sad tone.


" two months from now "- i replied , he look down and sighed.


" but appa, i want you all to have a good life before i leave.. i don't want to see you all like this , and tippany.. i do love her appa , but i want to study in korea and stay for good "- i told him, he look at me.


" taeyeon-ah, you already help us.. you payed all the bills we haven't pay for the last six months "- appa told me as he sat beside me.


" appa, im not yet satisfied with my help.. just please , i want you to have a good life in the future "- i told him, he sighed and finally nodded.


" just keep this in mind , were here to give the love you need and we have a really good intention with your own personality, we don't like you because we like your money , but we like you because your a good person "- appa told me , i smiled and nodded.


" i know appa "- i replied and hugged him really tight.


" what did you finish in college appa ? "- i ask him.


" business man "- he replied softly, just like my real dad.. i mean , my parents is a well know businessman/woman so our family is also well known for being the richest family all over the world.


" my parents is also a businessman/woman "- i told him, he look at me.


" i have a really good friend , he's my college buddy.. we finish college together and we got married at the same date and the same church "- appa told me, i just look at him telling him to continue his story.


" actually , he was the one behind my successful life.. he payed my tuition fee and help my family , like you did to us.. and i've been thinking if you are his daugther, but i don't know if they had a daugther/son "- appa told me, i look at him.


" what's his name appa ? "- i suddenly ask him , just out from curiousity.


" xavier kim "- he replied , my jaw dropped.


" he's my dad "- i replied softly, he look at me with a shock expression.


" i mean , my real dad.. my parents "- i corrected


" your mom keep bugging your umma, cause they can't make a baby.. then after five years , tiffany wasn't born that time when we lost contact.. we haven't seen them in years , but i know your parents is really successful person.. "- appa told me, i smiled and nodded.


" i know appa, the people who i grew up with told me "- i told him , he smiled and nodded.


" i should have know, that's why i have this close feeling when i met you "- appa told me, i giggle and hugged him really tight.


" that's alright appa , but can you keep this promise ? "- i suddenly told him, he look at me and nodded.


" appa, you know i'll be leaving L.A in two months time right ? promise me, when tiffany turned 19.. let her study in korea "- i ask appa, he smiled and nodded.


" i promise , don't worry.. we will let her find you , but will you tell her that your leaving ? "- appa ask me worriedly , i smiled.


" i won't appa , she might begged for me to stay "- i told him , he nodded in agreement.


" once i leave , tell her the reason why i left her.. and appa,  gave this to her when she turned 18 "- i told appa and give him a pink velvet box that contain a lock necklace, actually it's a couple necklace.


" sure , i won't let you down "- appa told me, he left me for a moment to hide the pink box i gave him..


moments later he arrived with a big smile on his face and sat beside me again, i giggle and suddenly we heard some key noise outside.. we look at each other and smiled cause they finally arrived.


" TAETAE "- my wifey called me , i giggled as she jump on me with a hug.. appa look at me before leaving to help umma in the kitchen , i gave him a warm smile.


" miss me ? "- i ask her, she smiled and nodded.


" of course i miss you, and taetae.. i bought you some ice cream "- she told me, i smiled.


" chocolate ? "- i ask her, she nodded and left the living room to grab the ice cream that she bought for me.. she arrived eating my ice cream , i pouted.


" mine "- i grab the ice cream from her hand.


" nope , i won't give you this ice cream if don't give me kissy "- she told me, i smiled and nodded..


" lips or cheeks ? "- i ask her , she pointed at her lips.. so i lean forward and peck her lips softly, she smiled and gave me my ice cream.. it's new ice cream and she trick me.


" hmm, one more please ? "- she suggested , i gave her another peck before i opened my own ice cream.. i can see umma looking at me with a big smile on her face,  i think appa told her my plans.


" fany-ah, don't hate me okay ? "- i suddenly told her, she look at me.


" no matter what happen , i will never hate you.. i will understand your decision , as long you don't break up with me "- she replied , i smiled.


" i won't break up with you , i love you more than anything  "- i replied and hugged her waist really tight, she giggled.


" me too , i love you more than anything "- she replied softly.


" lunch is READY "- appa yelled from the kitchen , we both get our on the couch and headed to the kitchen.. i know we ate our desert early, but we don't care as long we can eat together.


michelle unnie and leo oppa need to leave this morning , so they can't join us for lunch but they will be home in dinner in no time..

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

ANOTHER UPDATE FOR MY AWESOME SUBSCRIBERS :)

 

well , thank you for subscribing to my story :)

 

the next update will be this evening , and the next chapter will be the end of their flashback.

 

please do leave a comment okay ? :)

 

THANK YOU ♥