Chapter 37 - Surprise pt. 5

Fighting For Love

Jiyeon's POV

I just got settled in, when suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. When I opened it, I was expecting that was Junho, but, when I opened it, There was JB. I don't know if I was suppose to be happy or disappointed, what am I thinking, he is my boyfriend of course I'm happy, and I'm not suppose to be disappointed. "Ah.. JB-oppa! It's you!" I said with a surprised reaction. "Jiyeon-shi, I really missed you, I didn't know what to do when I heard about what happened to you" JB said while he grabbed and hugged me all of the sudden. He leaned closer to my face and our lips met. It was a very long time since we kissed, but... the feeling is not the same, It feels a little bit different, why is that. I asked my self. I just continued kissing him and I heard step, so I opened my eyes. I suddenly saw Junho. I stopped kissing JB, and he said, "What's wrong?" Then he turned around and "Ah... I'm sorry for disturbing you, I just went here to check on Jiyeon to see if she was alright." Junho said with a straight face. Then he turned around and walked away. 

 

I let go of JB first and I said to him "Can you excuse me for a second" Then he took of his hands from my shoulders and said, "You love him right?" He said with a smile. "Huh? What do you mean oppa?" I said while looking in his eyes. "Jiyeon, I know what you feel for him already, the way we kissed just now, is now the same anymore, the way you greeted me just now, was really not the same. Now, may I ask you again, Is he the reason why you are like this?" He said with a staright face. I bowed my head a little, because I don't want to hurt him, I love him, but I also like Junho, I can't hurt him, but, I can't lie to him either. When there was a lot of silence when to the air, I finally answered him. "JB-oppa, You know that I love you so much right, and we promised each other that we will never lie to each other, right?" I said. *nod* "Yeah, I know. So please tell me the truth" JB said. I stopped for a while then I said, "Yes." He hugged me and I was shocked that he wasn't that mad. "I'm sorry, I love you, I do, but, you have been always busy and my thoughts were really bad about you, I thought you don't care about me anymore, so my feelings kinda changed, I'm really sorry oppa" I said while tearing up. 

 

"Go to him!" JB said while letting me go. What?!? I said.

Subscribe 

&

Comment 

Everyone ! Please subscribe to my new story, Faster Than a Kiss Staring Suzy and Taecyeon. Thank you !! <3