She Will Never Stop!!!!!

Fighting For Love

IU's POV

When I woke up, I was trying to forget what happend yesterday. It was really tragic, So I took a quick bath to cool my self of When I finished taking a bath, I changed my clothes and my feeling was really relaxing. When I went down my mother quickly talked to me. Jieun I will be leaving you for 3 months ok, Whattt?!?!?!!? 3 months, that's so long. I said to my mother. Sorry IU, I left You money in my drower and if there is an emergency just call me ok. Then I waved good bye to my mother. When my mother was gone it was really scary, the house was really quiet and well, I'm Alone. 

So I locked the doors and Windows so noone can get in my house. Ahhhhh! I hate being alone, but I'm used to it, because my mom always goes on buisness trips to pay all the bills so I have no problem with that.

While I was walking, I saw Jiyeon aproching me, Please don't kick me anymore I promise I will never still your Boyfriend, I said to Ji yeon quickly. She said Im not here to kick you, Im here to apologize to you, Jessica tricked me and I fell for it, Sorry. Ji yeon said to me. Are we still friends, no I said, but... Ji yeon said. We are not friends, We are BEST FRIENDS, I said to her smiling, then both of us hugged each other. I thought you will never forgive me ever agin, Jiyeon said. dont say such thing, you are my bestest friend so I can forgive you. I saw Ji yeon worried looking at my feet, Is that the foot I kicked she asked me. Don't Worry I said, I replied.

When we were walking we saw Suzy and Taecyeon walking together. Ji yeon look at suzy, where, over there. Ohhh! look there really sweet. 

By the way who is your boyfriend? I asked Ji yeon. Ahhh! that, his Jae Bum. Ji yeon said Quicly. What you are dating JB?!?!?! I asked her with a shocked face. Yeah! Why are so surprise, I was that surprise when I knew that you and Woooyoung are dating, that's more shocking. You an inoccent girl will date a player. And me and inoccent girl dating and inoccent boy, What's more shocking. We both laugh.

We finaly got to school. While we were walking I saw wooyoung, Ji yeon I'll catch you later at class ok!, sure she responded. I went to wooyoung secretly.

Wooyoung's POV

When I was talking to junsu, somebody hugged me from behind, when I turned aroung it was IU. Hello Wooyoung!, she said happily to me. Then I gave her I peck on her Lips, How are you?, Are you still hurt?, Do you want me to bring you to the clinic?, Do you..., Before I could finish IU hugged me agin, stop oppa!, I'm fine ok. then I smiled at her and the bell rang, See you later oppa. she said waving at me.

I went to class and saw Jessica was sitting next to me. What are you diong here?, I said angrily. Im here because I want to be here wooyoung, she replied. Then I just ignored her. The Teacher came in. Good morning ma'm we all said while standing up. Ok let's start the lesson, said the teacher. Jessica cant stop bothering me, Wooyoung oppa, Wooyoung oppa, let's hang out later, she keep on saying that but I just ignored her. She keeps on poking me with her finger and I got mad, What is your problem?!?!?!?! I shouted. What is going on back their Mr. Jang? sid the teacher. Nothing ma'm I replied.

I was really waiting for the bell to ring so I can get out of here because, I'm really pissed off. The teacher was writing solutions in the board, When Jessica is trying to get my attention agin but I just ignored her. Then finaly the bell rang.....

Ahhhhh! at last, then I quickly got out of the class room and head to the canteen.

When I was at the canteen already, I saw IU sitting with Ji yeon. I was really mad that Ji yeon, the one who kicked my girlfriend many times is sitting their. I ran towards Them, Ji yeon What are you doing here? I asked her Directly, What?!?, Ji eun asked me here. Ohhhhh!, I was so ashamed I blushed and just sat beside IU. When we were talking and having fun togerther, we saw Jae Bum walking by, then Ji yeon stood up and said, see you guys later, ohhh! Wooyoung sorru about what happend yesterday ok!, then she quickly ran towards Jae Bum, IU and I was laughing really hard about what happend.

IU, Are you ok?, I asked her. Yes I keep saying to you oppa, I'm fine. IU said. Are you sure? I asked agin. YESS! she responded. Oppa, just eat ok.

We talk about lot's of thing's and we laugh often, let's just say that we are having fun. Then... Jessica came. I saw IU sad and afraid. So, we stood up and got away from jessica. Then jessica grabed IU's hand and took her, I tried to catch up with them but they're to far away.....

 

Why Did Jessica Took IU, What Will She Do To IU

Stay Tuned To Find Out :)

 

Sorry for the short  and corny chapter :)

But I hope You like it :)

 

oh! check out my new Fan Fic. 

My Lucky Charm :)

Please check it out, I hope you like It!

 

Subscribe 

&

Comment