Chapter 31: Why?

Fighting For Love

IU's POV

Well we are finally at the hotel, and Wooyoung oppa still looks down. He's really sad. Well if he is thinking that all this is his fault, now that is just so wrong in many ways. I hope he doesn't think that, I wish. We were going to our rooms and we all talked that for lunch we should all order room service for our selves, everyone agrees because it is still Wooyoung going to pay for all the expenses. 

I laid down on the bed while Wooyoung was sitting on the sofa at the living room watching tv. He hasn't talk to me since we got here, why? Is he mad at me? Why would he be mad? I almost... Oh wait! Is he blaming hisself? Why would he blame hisself? I went to the bathroom and took a shower, and I can't stop thinking about Wooyoung not talking to me. I finished taking a bath and I dressed up quickly. I went to the living room to see if Wooyoung is doing alright. I went to him and I saw him asleep. He must be really tired, I said. I sat beside him and I fell asleep.

~2 hours later~

I woke up and I didn't see Wooyoung beside me. I woke up because I heard noises at the kitchen. I went their and I saw Wooyoung cooking, and it smelled good. I really didn't know that Wooyoung is a good cooker.  

The good smell made me hungry. Wooyoung doesn't know that I was watching him while he was cooking, I wanted to surprise him. I came closer and closer until he saw me. IU-shi? What are you doing their? Wooyoung said while looking at me with confussion. Ah! You saw me? I was about to surprise you, I said with a sad face. He came to me and hugged me. I was confussed as well, I was shocked when he hugged me and I was also happy. He was about to kis me when someone suddenly knocked at the door. Of coures a good timing again. Then he left me in the kitchen and he went to open the door.

Wooyoung's POV

When I was in the kitchen cooking for IU, I felt that someone was watching me, well I get that a lot, my mother said when I was young that I have a six scense that I can tell when a person is lying and when a person is looking or spying at me, it is kinda weired. Anyway, while I was cooking, I felt someone looking at me, when I looked to my left, I saw IU, at first I didnt mind her and I was going to see what she was doing, then I heard her stomach grumble and that made me kinda laugh. I suddenly called her name and made her come out.

I was about to apologize, then I thought that IU would mad if I keep on apoligizing so I just hugged her. When I was about to kiss her, someone suddenly knocked on the door. "Ofcoures a good timing again" I said angrily. I left IU in the kitchen and see who knocked on the door. When I looked at the peeking hole on the door, I saw a girl with blonde hair, then when she looked up, she was... Jessica?!?! I didnt want to open the door, but she kept on knocking. I opened it and she looked happy. 

What the hell are you doing here!?! I said. Well, well, well, I see someone got his memory back, Jessica said. What do you want? I asked. Like what I always say, I want you Wooyoung, she said. You will never have me, only IU can hold my heart forever and nothing, even you could change that, what ever you do, I will be FIGHTING FOR LOVE and IU will always be mine, I said. Hahah! Such deep words, well, do you remember I said such deep words to you, but did I do those things I said, Jessica said.

•Flash Back•

Wooyoung-shi!! I will be always with you no matter what happens, remember that! Jessica said. Ofcoures nothing could tare us apart no matter what, right? Wooyoung said. I love you oppa, and you know the answer to that, right, Jessica said while hugging Wooyoung. I love you too, Wooyoung responded.

•Flash back ended•

That was before you became a (sorry for the term) Wooyoung said. Haha! Wooyoung, Wooyoung, my poor Wooyoung, When I said that, I was a (sorry again for the term) aleady, Jessica said. What!? I mean, I dont care, even if I loves you before, that wasnt true anyway, the love Iam feeling with IU will never compare to you, I said while slaming the door.

Jessica's POV

Wooyoung slam the door, and I started to cry. I already apologize to IU and those things I did, I never wanted to do that, but when that THUNDER said that if Wooyoung stops hating me, and stops having problems, he will just directly kill him. I dont want that, I want them to be happy, and I want them to be peaceful. I ruined everything again, I just wish that I didn't mess with Thunder the other night.

•Flash Back•

Jessica's POV

When I was walking around waiting for the Bus to take me home from school, I saw a man with a black coat and looked really scary, so I moved a little so that I wont see him. Finaly, the bus came. I went inside and I sat down on the chair at the back. When I was looking at the window, I saw again that man with the black coat sitting beside me. I was really scared, I was thinking, "is that man following me" then insted of my house, I went down on the next bus stop next to the mall. It was already 8:00pm and I was still not home. The man came down as well.

Then while I was walking, I took my umbrella out of my bag and waiting for the time to strike. When I was ready, I pull up my umbrella, and I kept on hitting him. I didn't stop, I just kept hitting him.

Then he shouted my name, "Jessica!!!!" his voice was really famillar and I think I heard it before. I took of his hat and he was... Thunder!?!  OMG! I am so sorry, I didn't... Know that was you. And why the hell you follow me like that?! I could have killed you, I said. Well I am so sorry, he said in a goofy way. Well... What do you want!?! I asked. I want you to help me, he said. Help you with what? I asked. I want you to help me seperate Wooyoung and IU, he said. Whattt!?!? I already apologize to them like 2 weeks ago and you want me to break them up for some of you reason?! I said. Why not? I know you want Wooyoung, right? He said. Well... I changed ok and you will not do anything about it, I said while running. I ran as quickly as I can, then I hit somebody, and that somebody was... Key?? What are you doing here? I asked. Then he held me. Thunder, Thunder, I got her, he said.

Ok Jessica, here's the thing, if you dont get Wooyoung and IU seperated, I will kill Wooyoung my self, your choose now, Thunder said while walking away and Key let me go.  I was really confussed, I dont want to seperate them, but if I dont, Thunder will kill Wooyoung, I said to myself. Then I just went home.

•End of Flash back•

Ok... Hello:))

sorry for not updating for so long and I hope you could forgive me.

I am really busy with school work and I have no time at all, Today is Sunday and I have a free time, you know what, I just woke up, and I was thinking to finish this so I did:)))

Thank you so much for waiting for a long time:))

Subscribe 

&

Comment