Memories are coming back

Fighting For Love

Thank you for all the comment's and for all the new subscribers:)

 

puppy_mario on 7-21-2012 09:01:36 says: 
update soon please this a really good fanfic


mistake on 7-21-2012 00:03:21 says: 
update


PURPLE_lover2140 on 7-20-2012 21:55:24 says: 
OMO!! I knew it that wooyoung will got a mild amnesia and jieun is only the one who he cannot remember!!! Wait?? You can read my mind???
Ahhhhhh!!!! So sad!!!
Update soon!!


HanIeyraNa28 on 7-20-2012 20:32:11 says:
Oh nononononono!!!! This cant be happening to woou! No,woo! Remeber your angel,iu!!! Update soon please!

Thank you for all the comments that was given yesterday and today:)

Love you all:)

 

IU's POV

When I was guarding Wooyoung, I was holding his hand very tight and I just dont want to let go, at the same time, I'm praying that his memory would come back so I could apoligize to him and say thank you for loving me. I was busy thinking about Wooyoung, then someone entered the room.

When I looked who was it, I saw it was.................JESSICA!!!!!!! I was really shocked to see her, because all of this is her fault, when she didn't kiss Wooyoung in the first place, we wont be fighting and he wont be in this situation right now.

I came to her and slap her F------ face. What the hell are you doing her and if you are going to say that you just what to see Wooyoung's condition, you dont have the right, because you are the resson that he is in this mess in the first place. Whe I finished I slaped her again.

IU, I-I know you are really mad right now, but if you let me explain, we can still be friends. Jessica said in a sad tone. EXPLAIN!!!! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO EXPLAIN!!!! EXPLAIN TO ME WHY YOU ARE HERE AND GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, RIGHT NOW. I shouted to her. I'm never this mad and evil to people but I think my true colors came out of me because of my anger with JESSICA.

IU, forgive me, I'm truly sorry, I will never bother you again in my entier life. I just want to apologize about what happend. Jessica said. Why are you being kind to me? you hate me for taking Wooyoung and you never even wanted to me my friend, why are you acting like this? I said. I'm leaving, I'm going to Japan with my Father, and I just want to fix all the problems that I cause here in korea, I just want to be your friend and I just want you to forgive me, because if you dont, I will regret it for my entier life, so please forgive me IU.

I didn't respond to what she said. I think I can never forgive her, she ruined, I think the half of my life, and she is apologizing like she is going to die or something, well she is not. I'm the one who is going to die because of her, she almost killed me for what she and Wooyoung did, good thing I could control my feeling's a little.

Jessica, What's the real problem? I asked. ....... Jessica didn't respond. Jessica, answer me, what's wrong. I asked again. IU, when I knew about your sickness, I was worried sick about you. I thought you already died. at first I thought I would be more happier because Wooyoung is all mine, but I became worried because I know that Wooyoung would be more sadder when your gone. I forgive you Jessica. I said.

What? you just forgave me? Yeah, you told me the truth and you are my friend so I forgive you. 

Thank you, I will promise to make it up for you, but I have to pack my thing first, I will be leaving tonight. Already, why so soon? I know right, but I have to go IU, thank you for teaching me to love properly now. Your welcome Jessica, Good luck for every thing, I said. You too, Jessica said while waving at me.

I was happy because Jessica and I are real friend's now and I happy that she apoligized to me for all the things that she did to me.

Woooyuong's POV

When I woke up, I saw that girl again sleeping and holding my hand. I was annoyed the when I held her hand back as well, I felt that I held her hands before. I finaly let go, then she woke up.

Ah! Wooyoung-ah your awake, Im so glad that you are awake. IU said. Why are you still here. I said. Im here to take care of you since your my bo... I mean my friend. IU said. 

Your my friend? I dont even know you. I said. oh? well you dont remember me, I forgot. well my name is Lee Ji Eun, but you call me IU. When I heard the name IU something pop out of my head.

*Memory Flash back*

Why is your nickname IU? Wooyoung asked. Well, when my father died the last thing he said was You and I will stay together Jieun and nothing could change that even if I die always remember that, IandU, then he collapsed. To remember my father I put together the I and You and made IU.

*Memory Flash Back Ended*

My head started to ache then IU gave me a glass of water to cool me down. Wooyoung-ah? are you ok? sleep some more you need to rest. IU said while rubbing my head. Then I lied down and closed my eyes because IU's rubbing is making me sleepy and makes me relax.

When she let go of me I suddenly woke up. IU? where are you going? I aksed. Oh? your awake, I'm going already. IU said. You cant leave me. Don't worry Nichkhun is coming later so rest, I have to go somewhere ok. I will be back tomorrow. IU said. Ok, but you have to come back, I replied. Ne! go and rest. Then she left.

I can't sleep well because, I cant stop thinking about IU. I touched my forhead where she rubbed me then somthing pop out of my head again.

*Memory Flash Back*

Thank you for taking me home and saving me from those guys, then she kissed Wooyoung's Cheecks. then the girl ran inside her house. I told you I will get that kiss. Wooyoung said

Memory Flash back ended*

What was that again? that's the secons one that pop out of my head. Who was that girl? and Why is she keep on poping in my head.

When I was thinking lots of thoughts, someone came inside my room, thinking it was IU, then whne I lokked it was just Nichkhun and Victoria. My smile fade away when I new it was just them. Oh? its just you two guys, I thought you where IU. I said in a sas expression. Do you remember now? remember what? oh? you still dont remember, never mind here, eat some ice cream. It would make you remember about IU.

What about IU? can you just tell me? I asked. No I cant Jieun said that I cant tell you because the doctor said that we cant tell you anything about Jieun because it would make you more harder to rememer everything about her and if you do know anything about her from us, the real memory wont come back to you, so be patient. Nichkhun said. Then they laft me with just a bowl of ice cream. When I was eating this I felt kinda dizzy so I just sleep.

*Wooyoung's Dream*

Oppa, what flavor do you want? 

I want, what you want

Oppa, be serious, there are people waiting.

Ok, I want chocolate ice cream

Ok, 2 chocolate ice creams please.

*Dream Ended*

Wooyoung-ah wake up! Huh? Young are you going to slee all day? huh? Suzy what are you doing here?

 

Sorry about the short and corny chapter today:)

But I hope you liked this chapter:")

 

Please wait for the next chapter maybe tomorrow, or next friday. If I can't update tomorrow, I will give you some details of what's going to happen in the next chapter

 

Subscribe 

&

Comment