Chapter 28: The Trip pt.2

Fighting For Love

Wooyoung's POV

The plane still hasn't landed, and IU is still sleeping. She slept again! We are almost their, I need to wake her. IU-shi, wake up, we are almost here. I said in a peaceful voice. What! Oh sorry, I fell asleep again? Sorry. IU said. Why do you keep on apologizing? Just prepare, I have a surprise for you when we get off. I said in a excited voice. I am really excited about what will IU's reaction will be.  The plane is landing already, IU was holding me tight again. She was really cute. We already landed, and we were getting our things.  We got off the plane and when I saw IU's face that she was really confussed.  Wooyoung I thought that we are going to Busan? This doesn't look like Busan! Iu said.

Well this is not Busan, We are in the place you always dreamed too go. I said in an exciting tone.  Are... Are... We in... Yes my lovely IU, we are in paris! I said while stretching my arms. Ahhhhhhhhhh! IU screamed. Opppppa!!!!!! I love you!!!! She said while huging me. We waited for my sister Mi Nyu to pick us up, well She texted me yesterday and she also texted Jiyeon, that she is the one that will pick us up.  We waited for a long time but she didnt come.

Ahhh!! What is it taking so long?!?! Com'mon lets just call a taxi, I said with my super bored face. We called a van so that we can all fit, but we still didn't, so IU needs to sit on my lap, so that all out things could fit. Victoria also sat on Nichkhun's lap, and Jiyeon resisted to sit on anyones lap, that's why we are still really tight at the van, but we still jad fun exploring the roads of Paris. I saw on IU's face that she is more happier than a angel. She smiled widly and it made her more cuter than ever. I was holding IU's waist so that she will be secured, well I am a protective guy;) 

IU's POV

WE ARE IN PARIS!!!! I cant belive this!!! I really love Wooyoung, he gave everything to me, even if I am not asking. I also forgot everyrhing that Thunder did to me. First it was Jessica and now Thunder!!! Can Wooyoung and I have a peaceful relationship! Well never mind that! I am in paris!!! I always dreamed about seeing the Effiel Tower, I love to see it because they say under the Tower, their is a well( made it up). They say, if you throw a penny with your partner with you, you will have a peaceful and Long relationship, I hope it works for Wooyoung and I. 

Coming in paris, made me relax a little bit, it was summer here too, so later we will ne going to the beach. We were in a hotel checking our reservation, when I was listening to Wooyoung, he wa speaking in French. I never knew that Wooyoung can speak in French, when did he... Well never mind. W got our rooms, Me and Wooyoung are together, but Suzy disagree, she said that it is not proper for us to be together in a same room.

What?!? You are just saying that to me now!! We have been sleeping in the same bed for 2 weeks now, and you are telling me this! I said. Fine fine! Just watch out JANG WOOYOUNG! Suzy said.  Suzy is really mad at Wooyoung, she is still not over it. Well never mind. We got our keys and we head to our rooms. I was preparing my clothes because we are going to the beach, after that we are going to eat lunch, after that we are goingto sight seeing, and lots more.

I saw Wooyoung really happy to see me happy, he was smiling the whole day. Wooyoung oppa, stop smiling and help me un-pack our things, I said. Sorry, my little baby, I am just so happy to see you in a really good mood. I has been a long time since I saw you that happy, Wooyoung said. Well oppa, I will be happier if you help me un-pack, I said.

Then Wooyoung came to me, he first kissed me and then he helped me un-pack. Wooyoung is really the best boyfriend in the world. We were done un-pack and we are going to the beach, by the way, it is 2 hours away from the hotel. Wooyoung and I are hurrying to dress up so that we can go to the beach really quick and not waste anytime anymore. I wore my yellow two-peice and when I showed this to Wooyoung, he was really happy  and mad at the same time. IU-shi, why are you wearing that?? I dont want other boys look at you, Wooyoung said. ahhh! Wooyoung-oppa! dont worry ok, I said. Then Wooyoung and I called the others to go to the lobby to meet up so that we can go to the beach earlier.

Wooyoung's POV

When IU came out of the bathroom, she was wearing her two-piece and she was smoking hot! Ahhhh! I cant stop looking at her S-line body, it was just so y! IU-shi, why are you wearing that?! I dont want other men look at you, I said. Dont worry oppa, I will be fine! IU said. She wore her T-shirt and mini shorts and head down to the lobby to meet withbthe other.

We saw first was Ji yeon, Suzy, and Victoria came out of the elevator, then it was Junsu and Junho, then The last one to get to the lobby was Nichkhun and Taecyeon, they said that they were late because they have to to something, well I know that something:)). We have a surprise for the girls and we hope that they would like it. 

Com'mon guys we have to go, the van is already out side, I said. Then we all ran outside, the van was more bigger that the last one we had, thats why it was a little comfortable. The 4 girls sat at the back while the 2pm guts sat infront, for me, I sat infront beside the driver.

ahhhh! I am really disapointed because my sister Mi Nam didnt show up today, Ahhhh! I was looking forward for her to meet IU, she will be si happy that I would have a cute and inoccent girlfriend. She was really mad at me for dating Jessica, she always tells me to break up with her but I never listen, even if she is older than me, well I look older than her.

we were in the van and I heard the girls laughing and giggling at each other, I was really happy to hear IU giggle. Then it became quiet all of the sudden. I had no idea about what they were talking about, but I was really curious.

 

Sorry about the short chapter:( 

But I hope all of you liked it:))))

What was IU and the others talking about?!? stay tuned to find out:D

 

SUBSCRIBE

&

COMMENT