Remorseful Fate

Blooded Chains

He was once a young arrogant boy, worthy by the people among him, they even worship and look up for him just like his father and he even made the old man proud. Nevertheless he dissapoint his people nore his family. That is, his precious beloved family he truly cared for and deeply loved.He thought that everything will be alright since he believe that he could protect them but, until that one bloody night his world came into darkness and everything was torn apart. His family was long gone even his own brother left him alone and he had nothing else ... it was all his own fault for being such a hopeless,careless and...weak.

If only he was strong enough to defend them , they wouldn't have been dead.

All of the sudden, his memory flashes with bitter memories that he wishes not to remembers so badly that it pains him, how his mom and dad suffered and died on that night. His mother wore a gorgeous white gown that matches with her silky silvery hair, he bought it on her 30th birthday and its already been tinted in blood while her dull eyes remain unfold even lips were agape after shockness of death. His father died in a very brutal way it was worse than her late mother but he attended not to remembers it. He will never forget the person had done to his family.And the killer who murdered his family is a vampire.

Because of it, he loath every single blood creatures and oh, how he wish to kill each and every one of them until none were to exist.

" Ha! You really think you could wipe us all pet? to think that you actually one of them as well. Don't forget that you are also bound to your misstress,that is I. "

"Shut up.." the voice that have been hunting him day and night always drag him into insanity ... was that women again.

" Soon enough you will be mine pet. And you shall serve along side with your precious  twin brother. Poor you, i bet you must've truly missed him alot."

" Shut up." This time he tried to endure the nerve by cupping his ears. Yet the words from her pierce through him easily like niddles.

 " Oh I remember how I took away your precious family and you don't even know how I really enjoy seeing them scream in agony ...writhe in pain."

Finally he losses his greatest temper " JUST SHUT THE UP-!" 

" Kyu please wake up! you are dreaming'' 

The silverette boy snaps into reality and quickly awoke from his dream and sat there pathing like it was hardly to breath while sweats starts streaming down to his pale skin even his body starts to quiver. Eunhyuk couldn't bare seeing his dear friend like this without hesistation carefully, he gently pulls Kyuhyun into embrace just like he always did during his childhood days with Kyu just to comfort the young boy from his emotion which it did brings back his memory therefore he almost smile when he heard a small gasp and Kyuhyun's body goes tense but later on slowly, he began to relax and completely slump on him but to Eunhyuk dissapointment he didn't return the hug instead rest his head on the elder's shoulder and Kyuhyun was not really sure why he missed this so much. His embrace, his warmth , his ... sweet scent, the smell of natury like fresh strawberries and beneath those smooth delicate skin- he curse himself and pushed Eunhyuk with full force it almost made the him stumbled on his feet.

Being violently pushed by his friend it makes him stagger to stand still but luckily he manage balanced himself from falling. He doesn't even bother to scold or gets angry over the other boy because he already get used to his aggressive gestures towards the elder. Kyuhyun looked at him with horrific expression and neither both of them speak any beyond word but just remain silence except, the sound of exchange accelate breaths then the room suddenly filled with eerie atmosphere. Eunhyuk shake his disturbance thoughts away and spoke first before anything gets awkward or else he might muddle up again and regret afterwards of course, he begs that it wouldn't happen.

' Get a grip Hyukjae I know you can do this. Just don't bumble things if you want to settle serious situation so Kyuhyun and I wouln't have to ignore each other again and be more friendly term just like we used to.' Or so he thought everything would go smoothly but unfortunately everything between them gets ugly far, from Eunhyuk's expectation.

"Kyu there's something I would really like t-to say to you so please kindly listen to me-" before he could continue Kyuhyun cuts in.

"There is nothing for you about to speak of won't change anything Eunhyuk. Either leave my room or I leave instead." He said in a dangerously low husky voice and it doesn't effect the elder slightest bit but almost felt rage flares within him not angry just rage. ' Remain calm' Eunhyuk remind to himself.

" And aren't you suppose to be afraid of me? After all you heard my tremendous secret that the person you once live with is actually same as those hideous leeches thirst and being fed only for blood like a beast. Inhuman,Unnaturaly yet truly a monster."

"I've told you already that I am not afraid of you Kyuhyun! I' dont care what you are or what have you've become. Kyuhyun will always be Kyuhyun to me there is no exceptions no difference between us. So please... I'm begging you stop calling yourself a monster while you are still a human to me!"  Eunhyuk shouted desperately. The last point Kyuhyun were taken aback it touches somewhere deep within his cold stubborn heart and it did wavers him a little. He face down onward shadowing his crimson eyes with his long silvery bangs, gritting his teeth to fight the urge of the sudden hunger came through him. Very bad timing indeed. He took every will power to control his thirst so that Eunhyuk shouldn't see him in his foul mask again but it didn't work well because it becomes more difficult when the elder is here with especially when he stand so close to him. How tantalizing he thought.

Everything begin too fast when suddenly Eunhyuk were being trap on a bed  and both his wrist help up above his head being totally captive by Kyuhyun's callouse hand. Crimson eyes met Chocolate ones. No fear, No Anxiousness just pain and sorrow. All he ever wanted was appease of his guiltness from what he had commited  was like greatest sin to him. Kyuhyun knows that his precious friend would eventually forgive him no matter what are the circumstances is but, to him forgiveness is just not enough for him. he promised he would protect him but in the end he hurt the person he love the most. Unconsciously a single tear streaming down on the palest man cheek and softly landed on Eunhyuk's cheek.

"You should be afraid of me Eunhyukkie no matter what you said it won't change every last bit remorse to what I did to you." Slowly he retrive one of his hand and trace a gentle pressure corner of Eunhyuk's smooth nape with his cool fingers tips then gracefully travels down to where he bit that night. Almost sending him a shiver. Not because he scared but those fingers dance and works its magic were making him unsually sensitive. " Do you want to know how i terribly felt after I bit you that night? I feel disgraceful of myself. And never felt more self-loathing. And how badly I wanted to kill myself but I came up with new hope that one day..."

Eunhyuk bewilder at first when Kyuhyun turn to left him but suddenly his heart starts pounding so painfully even his mind unable to register what's going on and his eyes starts to blur. His trembling sweaty hand being held by the owner onto a heavy cold metal with a smell of gunpowder and he recognize the name bloody rose engraved beautifully the side of it. Guiding his hand pointing directly on the owner forehead was none other than Cho Kyuhyun.

" I wanted to die by your own hands Lee Hyukjae"

 

Author's Notes: 

Heyah AFF folks! long time no see! lets catch the sea! ( tryin to be lame ) lol -_-

so! how are you guys doin lately? :) its been really really reaaaaaallly long time since i last login here.

and ... almost 2 years i last updated this fic and i want to apologize for  delaying the 5th chapter.

pls forgive me. i hope u enjoy the 5th ch..then again im sorry if the story kinda a bit confusing or boring.

Just bear in mind that im actually a lazy arse girl so yeah >_< 

oh here are some question i would like to ask u all :>

do u guys love final fantasy? *.* just asking ^^ because im 1 of a hell hardcore fan of it.

thats all take care :D