The Clandestine

Blooded Chains

 

                "Get your filthy hand off him. I asume that you have your next lesson Lee Donghae" Kyuhyun spat in wrathful tone with his cold furious eyes glares at Donghae's who seems to be tranquil but an small hidden mischief grin spread across Hae's lips and slowly he took few steps backwards leaving a distance between them and before he about to leave the two pairs behind, the brunet give another one last kiss on his precious Eunhyuk's cheek ,startled and began to flush again. Donghae fully aware that Kyuhyun have been observing his tease action towards Hyuk and he amazed that the magnae was holding back his painfully grip fist shows that he really wants to punch the damn pureblood much, in odder to not let it happen or else things might get mass up  infront of his childhood friend Eunhyuk and he swore to himself that he wont make him mournful and lesion, the silverette blond just grit his teeth as hard as he could let the anger goes away yet he knows that is impossible because this person who stands right front of us is Kyuhyun's greatest enemy. But finally their awkward moment pulls away when Donghae choose to leave afterward " well, i will be get going now and we'll meet again till next time Hyukkie and you too Mr prefect." and with Donghae last words he left with his close candidate Kim Kibum who is also a vampire and the pureblood prince benefactor.

" Kyu why must you be so cold towards yeonjangja Donghae everytime you both meet?"

Hyuk pouted and felt little dissapointed both Kyu's atitude towards Hae and when he was about to be able to near the handsome brunet again but sadly his foster Nam-dong saeng (Means:little brother) disturb the moment. But better or worst he felt relieve at the same time that they didn't end up fighting. The magnae make a long deep sigh of what he just hear from his childhood friend silly question and it makes him wants to bang his head on the wall real hard isn't it obvious that he hates and despise all vampires specially to pureblooded ones. Futher more it's those leeches fault not his who, made him become like this and they are the one who killed his family. ' Eunhyuk can be a dolt sometimes ' said Kyuhyun in his mind " seriously Hyukjae do you really want me to repeat myself? its simple. Because i hate bloodsuckers and they are very loathsome to me. Anyway, no more stupid questions alright? lets go,we better hurry get back before dawn and be prepared for the night strolling" Eunhyuk replied with understanding nod with an apology for asking such nonsense question.

 

After finished today duties both Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk went back to their dorm, while they were about to reach there, all of a sudden they heard someone scream for help not quite far about fifty meters away from them and the Anchovy decides to run after where the voice were located at the deep forest leaving his friend dumbfounded behind without saying anything with all the curse he spoke off, the Magnae quickly went after his idiot friend. He stop running when Kyu saw two figures away from him looking at it closely there standing a suspicious unknown man wore black cloak grabing Hyuk's neck so tightly that he almost choke from lack of air "Eunhyukkie!" without wait for seconds Kyuhyun moved so fast that he suddenly appears behind the man and pulls out his gun from its master holster and points it towards the man in black cloak's head ready to pull the triger but hault when the man starts to wikedly laugh at the silverrette blond boy " AHahaha!! are you that fool enough to think that puny gun's of yours will work on me boy? don't make me laugh!" the man continues to laugh and it makes Kyuhyun irratated even grows more impatient when he saw two flashy fangs visible on that man's teeth " oh yes it will kill s out of you ing bloodsucker and remember this gun ain't puny but bloody rose is about to send you to hell!" he finally pulls the triger but the man manage to dodge the bullet and shoot towards his right arm instead of aiming its heart.

" Stop moving damn it!"the man is just to fast when he jump tree to tree like an animal while Kyu about to reloads another bullet again before focusing on the vampire's heart " hey brat is it really fine for you to stands around focusing on killing me while your lil friend here being captive in my arms? there for i had to admit that this boy blood smells so good don'cha think kid?" temper grows the magnae even more seeing the vampire Eunhyuk's neck and he could tell how uncofortable yet fear grows if anything happens to him even though he tries to break free from this frightful man, Hyuk couldn't get himself move. This kind of remind Eunhyuk when he first encounter a very frightening vampire and was saved by Donghae but now he's not here and makes the poor Hyuk trembling. " GET THE AWAY FROM HIM!" Kyuhyun shouts and finally he aims directly towards the heart but the man stubbornly din't turn into ashes yet he is in the mostly weak condition and suddenly emerge infront of Kyu and give a painful slash with those sharp nails pierce deeply into the silverette blond's chest and blood was splattered everwhere. With the last harsh breath, the damn vampire finaly dead and turn to black smocky dust when Kyuhyun give another last shot then, he suddenly felt dizzy because of loss amount of blood and callapse on the ground " KYUHYUN! ya! kyuhyun! oh god this is all my fault ! i should carry him to the infirmary"

 

" So you were saying that a vampire from another place tries to attack our elite day student ealier?" asked Leeteuk serious and concern tone, Eunhyuk replied back a 'yes' and proceed to explain everything what going on just a moment ago and of course the chairman believe every single detail from the younger one. Seem like an hour of explaination, Hyuk was instructed to take few more medical kit stuff for Kyuhyun serious injuries and without waiting for any futher more instructions the Anchovy queitly but quickly leave the infimary and left.

" he already left and you may now stop pretending to be asleep Kyuhyun now your chance to-" 

"I don't need it."

" what ? but you are badly injured "

" I...can endure it"

" But Kyu-"

" I SAID I DON'T WANT IT! please...do not force me Leeteuk." with a small sigh the chairman finally give up in defeated and he gave the boy a small black box with Cross ingraved on the centre of it which were filled with not any regular tablets hidden inside  " alright i won't force you son but, take these at least it may be a temporary for you but please take this tablets often from now on so it could relieve the pain"  

The head master actually worried about his foster younger son condition because he really knows well that Cho Kyuhyun might unable to control himself despite that no one which include Hyukjae himself doesn't knew the truth by now but he doesn't want to break the promise that he made towards the magnae because he wants it Hyuk to knows it by himself until the time comes." Yeah i know...and thanks for tending my wounds by the way. I'll be leading towards my room now" 

Kyuhyun accept the box that were given by the chairman and before he could leave Leeteuk was offering some good night kiss on the cheek from his beloved foster son , it makes the silverette blond eye twitch and do a disgusted look on his face with a straight answer 'no' left the pouted chairman behind "how cold Kyunnie .." Shortly after Kyuhyun left the infirmary, the boy quickly ran towards his room and lock himself up. He's chest starts to feel painfully tight again and it hurts him so much that it almost kill him slowly that he wanted to scream in agony, breath starts to accelerate even his visions are all blurry and throat goes dry. He needs to hurry and eat those pill before he..." Kyuhyun! Are you there? Please open up this door i want to see you " and he was just about to eat those damn tablets! Curse under his breath Kyu tries to calm himself and try not to sound so raspy " I'm fine just...leave me alone for awhile i'm kinda exhausted now and i needed some rest" he doesn't really want Eunhyuk to come in and face him in this condition if not things might get really trublesome and it will turn everything into hellish situation. Before Kyuhyun could act fast and almost wanted to kill himself that he just remembered that the head master gave extra keys to Hyuk since he's the elder he will the one took care it just in case for emergency use , the door knob was turn open and reveal Eunhyuk standing there with his hand covers his mouth concussion at his Nam-dong saeng who is half lying coner of the room looking so impotent , sweaty all over and even his night shirt were stainted with newly blood from the wound earlier fight. Eunhyuk tries to comfort Kyu that he should be tended again in the infirmary but he was shock when the magnae harsly slap his hand away and avoids making an eye contact with the elder, he couldn't even more believe the sudden harsh act from Kyu and it hurts the poor Hyuk's heart. 

"Don't touch me please leave me ALONE!" to be honest the magnae doesn't want his Eunhyuk to be near him because he have been holding it all this times since the accident yet, he was angry and felt dirty at himself treat harshly towards the elder like that. He won't forgive himself for hurting him. Everything seems too quick when the boy suddenly felt two slender arms held him too dangerously close that he could feel the other heart rate and the crazy scent that sending Kyu almost loss in beatitude but he tried so hard to control it but somehow he couldn't help but to gulp at the side . Kyuhyun can't tore his eyes away from Hyuk's beautiful smooth pale nape almost made the silverette blond his sudden dry lips " Kyuhyun i'm so sorry that because of me you become like this ! i-if only i was strong enough to protect y-you! God, why am i so weak--OWW!" an unexpected anguish feel on his neck was increadible and he wanted to scream in pain and push away the person but all of sudden his legs felt weak and almost give out when suddenly he was being pulled away and it was Donghae.

" Cho Kyuhyun i can't believe you hurt Hyukkie of all the people snap out of it!"

Eunhyuk with his tremble hands held his injured neck that were cause by Kyuhyun was really horrifying and what makes him even apprehensive...Kyu is not the same person he once know such a terror side of current Kyuhyun with tinted in deep red crimson eyes almost looks like same colour as blood and two visible fangs extension from his teeth with mouth full of gore that were belongs to Hyuk.

 

He couldn't believed that his own friend is a vampire...

 ++++++++++++++++++++

Author's note: hurray! finally i able to update the first(which was last tuesday) & the second chapter today!xD it took me a verrrryyy long day for me to finish the current chapter*sigh* & FYI i actually wanted to update this chapter yesterday but errmm..maybe because i was too tired from school and it was already at midnight still haven't finish typying so i mostly give up last night decided to update it today and went to sleep! & the next morning when i woke up my eyes are like panda's! XD cus i only slept for 5 hours...>_> lol anyway! 

i wanna thanks to all of u for subscribing and give all those wonderful comments on this fic & you don't how happy i was *sobs* :') gamsahamnida! *hugs*

btw i want to deeply apologise to those who've been long waited for this fic expected to be release the actual chapters last year...please forgive me for delaying cus its been a long time since i last on AFF & i'll reason u out y i didn't release this chapters sooner:

First: its because i was busy with my holidays

Second: lazy to update & running out of ideas ( i'm being honest here ^^')

Lastly: I've been studying for my exams 

Thats is all what i've been doing lately...i hope u guys understand my situation :) again i humbly apologise! *bow* 

there for, those who finish reading  this chapter pls give me ur comments or reference okay?^^

& new reader pls do subscribe my fic to show that u really wants to know what gonna happen next in 'Blooded Chains' !