Cold as ice

Blooded Chains

My body it feels so hot ...so hot that i could barely breath again even my chest felt like someone stab with a knife without showing any mercy. I tried to scream in pain but it seems like there's no struggle or choke sounds escape from my mouth. I tried to move but it wouldn't work either like as if my body went limp and felt extremely weak. I tried to open my drowsy swollen eyes but i couldn't see anything clearly my visions were a bit too blurry yet i could only see bit tint of light surrounded with darkness but once again with no hesistant i tried to blink twice so i could get clearer vision. This time, i could see myself lying on the ground heaving breathlessly and sweating all over while a hand of mine place on my throat desprately trying to hold it like as if i wanted to strangle myself and, somehow i could feel it... the sudden agony shot through downward my to spine. Damn it,it unbelievably hurts like hell. Again i try to move again but its useless but why is this happening to me? am i gonna die? thinking of it makes me shiver all over being dead isn't good and lonely, further more i don't want to die early in my age and there are so many things in the future i want to do and there's someone i really want to be with forever... but who? that question strucks in my mind but it didn't took time for me to figure out whom. This person is very calm and collected , gentle , charming and a very closely dear to me even i love those smile of his that make's me want him to embrace me for all eternity. Tears starts to blurred my eyes again as i thought that person. 'Ba-thump' a sudden sharp pang overcome my chest again and this time i choke out of red liquid and slowly run's down to my chin it seems to be blood. Even my vission starts to went blur again and the pain began to be more worsen. No no NO ! god please help me! someone anybody ,help me i don't want to die like this! " Hyuk.." That voice... someone is calling out for me and it sound so familiar yet so far. '' My Hyukkie...please don't be afraid its okay i'm right here for you." The voice becoming much clearrer now and i know who this gentle voice belongs to. As i was about to reach out my hand above trying to reach for him i could feel a cold large hand captures mine and tries to pull me out from this crazy nightmare "H-Hae.." i almost about to hug him until...

" Oi Hyukjae wake up or else you gonna miss our first lesson again." I'm fully awake from my bed when i heard Kyuhyun with his annoyed voice and stands not to far from my bed with his both hands cross over to his chest staring at me with those lazy eyes waiting for me to get my arse up and be ready for school. But wait, could it mean that he might've been standing there for moment until i awake? oh god please don't tell me that Kyuhun had heard or observe me while i slept awhile ago with those dreams i just had. If he dose i will be totally be bastard and embarass to no end. " Kyunhyun-ah ... did you-um ya know, see any sorts of unnessary scene while i was asleep? " i tried to ask in possible normal tone i usually used but i think i kind a crack a line at the end of mid sentence and it sounded like crap!  It took a minute for him to master my question before he turn around and leave " i would be lying if i say no. But the worst part is that you called out that leech name in the end." and with that he left my room.

What the hell is wrong with him?! why is he always so mean to yeonjangja:(Means senior) Donghae? I've been wondered this since our childhood days when Kyuhyun first met him and heard that Donghae was a special mankind that called 'pureblood' Kyu suddenly tried to attack him with a silver dining knife but luckily our forster father manage to stop him before he could nearly kill Hae and It was really a horrify scene. Kyuhyun have been detest with pureblood's since he was a kid maybe what i heard from our foster said that his family was cruely killed by them and thats what makes him hates pureblood the most and i feel sad for him too he doesn't deserve to be lonely but, if pureblood vampires are really bad and cruel then, why did my savior saved me at that cold windy night? or is it because i'm special to him...ah! damn it i could feel my face grew hot when i thought about him! stop it Eunhyuk there's no time for you to go all dreamy like a girl goes lovestruck and for god sake i'm a guy! 

 

After i finished bath and fully dressed in S.Cross school uniform, i quickly rush towards downstairs and meets the pair who i seems treated them as my only family  of course it's Kyuhyun and Chairman-also known as my foster father Leeteuk i, join with them eating breakfast together. I could clearly hear that Kyuhyun mutters i'm being late and jokes me about i'm being a girl who spending her entire free time in the room put make up on her face and when he said that makes me give him a hard nudge on his arm in return he gave a light chuckle  before continue eating his left over pancakes covered with honey syrup. It din't take awhile to finished such delicious breakfast that were made by Kyuhyun and help clean every dishes up and head towards the school academy. Well our school isn't that far from our place because its just the opposite and S.Cross Academy have a two different cohorts Day class where normal students studies at and a Night class where elite beautiful vampire creatures student studies during night time and there is where yeonjanga Lee Donghae lives and study. That is why Chairman assign both me and Kyu to become school guardian in oder to not let any Day students knows our school secrets and our job is to keep them away from Night students. 

 

"psst...Eunhyuk! i think you should better stop day dreaming again before Mr Junshi gets angry with you and hit on your forehead with black board duster." my bestfriend Junsu whisper to my ear and finally i snap out of it back to reality again and i nodded to my buddy a 'thanks' for reminding me or else i might get another destention class and do all the subjects accessment which i probably drag Kyuhyun along to accompany me but of course he would be totally pissed off and non stop-nag if this were to happend again and brings the blame to me and its my own fault. I can't believe i daydreaming again during in the middle of last lesson its because all i think was Donghae. It be can't help because i have used to spent with him during early ages when we first met we started to be together recently until one day he stop seeing me again even though we currently meet in greetings and share smiles only when it was just a coincidence he got a meeting up with The Chairman, and it bothers me up until now. Makes me wants to meet him again just the two of us.

 

Not to long when the bell chime all the students quickly walk towards the exits door seems like in a rush eager to meet all the Night class students and i guess its time for me to take care of this damn ruckus again here goes the daily routine. " More like daily hell-hole why the are we being assign to this damn it ! all i want is to have my free half day peaceful of relaxing." I agree with Kyuhyun outburst complain but it can't help right? we are the only student who knew very well about this school secrets if anyone knows about it will be turns out big trouble or maybe chaos. " I know how you feel kyu but you gonna have to endure it okay?" Kyuhyun only replied with 'tch' sound and walk towards the crowds of day students class where they were all cram in one place at the front gate of Night class. He inale a deep breath and ..." LISTEN UP BUNCH OF BRATS IF YOU ALL DON'T LINE UP IN FOUR ROWS IN THE NEXT 10 SECONDS I SWEAR TO YOU I'M GONNA MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE!" there it goes again I have to admit that Cho Kyuhyun can be a very scary person sometimes. Now that the gates are about to open i directly stand by on the side gate to asure no one is to near or step any futher beyond their line so that the night students can pass through them but i got the feeling this gonna be a riot. " okay people please just stay calm and be patience alright? we might as well don't want anyone to get hurt---"  i wasn't even finish my sentence when i heard girls screaming Donghae's name and i was about to turn around to see him but all of a sudden i was beeing harshly pushed aside and loss in my balance i fell on the floor but luckily it doesn't hurt nore any bruise on my knees. " Are you alright...Hyukkie?" A large pale hand outstretch towards me " are you hurt anywhere?" this familiar gentle concern voice no doubt it was really him ...my savior the one who save me back then and the person who i wish to be with this, brings back our memory don't you remeber it too Donghae? but i didn't say it " yeonjangja donghae! um..uh yeah and no i'm f-fine t-thank you i appreciate your concern" i could die in embarass now and why do i feel so shy all of the sudden the worst is that i couldn't even make an eye contact with him! " i'm glad that you aren't hurt Hyukkie" he said in those sweet voice again it almost sounded like a lullaby and oh, his smiles could make you melt easily. He gracefuly take my hand and trace a pattern on my palm almost makes me tremble a liltle and suddenly he place a very gentle light kiss to it and i believe that my face is begining to blush even my heart beats faster like i'm about to gone crazy. Get a grip Eunhyuk! its just a light kiss on the palm of your hand not on your lips-oh-god! why i'm i even thinking of that?! k-kissing Donghae on the lips is unforgivable and besides we are both guys! b-but i somehowlikehimsoverymuch! if it possible i think my face goes ever hoter and reder. I could hear Hae's soft chuckle and now his cold hand place on my cheek and looks at me fully held captive with those gorgeous wine brown orbs and his face become so close only mere inches from mine almost make our noses bump each other. In second thought i don't know how to breath again when i could fully see how really grows more attractive and handsome this man is until i don't know how to describe it " your face is red Hyukkie...and i found it awfully cute." I could see his lips were moving but i can't concentrate on what he was saying it seem like i being enchanted by him fell daze by it. I was about to feel his body radiant but suddenly Kyuhyun yank my hand away from Donghae . 

"get your filthy hand off him"