Truth Form of Reality

Blooded Chains

 Normal POV-

                     Kyuhyun finally snap's back to the reality and gain back his cousiousness. Yet, he fully aware that he just hurt his own childhood friend and can't believe that he almost kill Eunhyuk's live. Felt disgusted and digrading towards himself, the silverette blond didn't dare to face his friend because he was too afraid of being rejected or the look of disgust and horror face that he might create would make Kyu felt wretch. " Kyuhyun..." the soft gentle voice call out to him but he kept himself remain silent and averts his eyes away from Hyuk who've been repeating out his name countless time to get the magnae attention but it seems the boy chose to ignore him. How could Kyuhyun wish to look upfront him while he was covered in blood ...with Hyuk's blood to be precise and it taste so sinfuly good that made him crave for more. Yeah pigs could fly. And it feel sick of him thinking that way. Just then, he notice by the errie aura , the pureblood was here in his room beside Eunhyuk and somehow he felt a little grateful towards Donghae if he wasn't here earlier, who knows what might happen between Kyu and Hyuk. Well, even though the brunet did save his friend arse back there that doen't mean he would thank him in person. No way . Damn he would dig his own grave rather then thanking his own enemy. 

 

Eunhyuk was trying to act normal to his friend even though it was a shocking news to know that the Magnae was actually really a vampire after all this time and, curious that he somehow doesn't feel frighten nore terrified towards Kyu and usually he would feel scared and quiver all over but, if it come's to Kyuhyun, he's not. Not at all. Although the silverette blond's bloody mouth covered with his own blood,the person right before him is still his own close childhood friend and like a brother therefore they grew together since they were young beforehand, that explains it everything. Cho Kyuhyun is someone special to him and the person he always cared for. He nevertheless afraid of Kyu though he was a vampire.Because Kyu will always be Kyu.

 Hyuk tries to approach Kyuhyun by calling out his name so he could at least confront the Magnae to tells and made him believe that he wasn't scared of him before he jump into conclusion or misunderstaning but, unfortunately the young vampire ignored him. Hyukjae knows that Kyuhyun must've been blaming himself for hurting the elder but of course to him Kyu never was to be blame and it wasn't his fault. To him, its natural instinct for vampires to be feed or hunger for blood. 'Speaking of blood...when was the last time Kyu's feeding?' thought the Anchovy. He wondered because the place where Kyuhyun bite was painful, a little ached and almost drain out of blood were taken due to the Magnae forceful vamp imbibe. Kyu must've been suffering without beeing feed or maybe keeping himself sane for all entire years and he doesn't deserve this kind of lowly life how it hurts to see him suffers like that and, it saddens Eunhyuk able to feel that the boy must've been hated himself for being turn into a monster that he dislike the most. Dear God, why must Kyuhyun have such a miserable fate. Tears starts to fall down Hyu's cheek even though he doesn't want to show his pity towards Kyuhyun..he just couldn't bear the burden that his friend had been tolerate throughout the years.

Suddenly, he could feel a gentle familiar hand were placed on his right shoulder with a light squeeze on it trying to soothe Eunhyuk making the body felt more ease. He seems to forgot that his savior Lee Donghae whom he admired so much, have been standing right next to him this whole time and he cannot believe its the second time he saved Hyukkie's life. In return, he owe Hae his life twice now.

"Leave..." Kyuhyun couldn't take this every minute torture anymore he needed to be alone now maybe tonight won't be a very goodnight sleep yet he wish that this was all part of his nightmares. "But-"

" I said LEAVE! " he could hear Eunhyuk gasp because of his sudden stern tone that he used and when the elder tries to speak back, Donghae with no hesistate hold Hyuk's wrist and without a word spoken of, both of them left Kyuhyun's room. 

 

Lee Hyukjae POV-

              Donghae and I left Kyuhyun's room and when downstairs towards the second floor hallway. Neither both of us spoke any words just the sounds of few footsteps and blubber sounds able to hear it clearly belongs to me.I couldn't stop myself sobbing like a kid even though i tried so hard to held back my overflowing tears and its been a long time since i ever cried like this before. I cried because it felt hurt and sorrow to knew about Kyuhyun true life. Why must the young boy suffer so much and why it has to be him? to me, this isn't fair for him being cursed like this and, I know that Kyuhyun must have put himself through hell a lot lately. If only someone could always be there for him so that he won't be lonely ever again.Right in the middle of the hallway, I was being pushed backwards but not so hard that could hurt my head and I've to say it was just a light push and my back were gently place on the cold thick wall even my hand is being pinned above me to prevent myself from moving. A sudden shiver run downwards to my spine when I could feel this person hot breath right beside my hollow cheek bone,it tickles my-now redden ear and my heart almost stop when I could perceive the other's body lean slightly againts me but it wasn't- well not pretty too much close leaving a little gab between us two. My eyes slowly peek up trough eyeleshes just to see Hae wondering why he abruptly acted this way, not to mention we were so damn near!" um..Donghae? w-what's wrong?" I ask in a nervous voice. He didn't reply instead leaning more foward, his chin were now rest on my shoulder sniffing my scent like as if I smell good to him although I haven't take a bath yet...it click my mind that i forgotten that my neck was still covered with my own blood and Lee Donghae is a vampire too! C-could it be Hae's is going to-! when he was about to get even nearer than before, the pureblood brush his hot lips sensualy on my neck making me feel weird and dizzy nearly loss myself in some sort of ecstasy, tilting my head to give him more excess.

'Let alone do his way with me'. ! i can't believe myself thinking that way towards Donghae!

" I...feel jealous that my Hyukkie have already been taken first by someone before i do" His fingers lightly trace where the bite area is, giving me goosebumps prickling through my skin.It didn't took awhile Hae suddenly give a soft peck on my nape before he withdrawn himself and stood back with a gentle smile on his calm face but, somehow behind those gorgeous wine eyes are telling me that he, was somehow dissapointed and I strangely felt guilty. "And I apologies for my selfishness act I, really don't meant to scare you." This time, he gently bring my both hands place butterfly kisses on them that could only felt more flabbergasted and blushing madly, makes me difficult for me to face him after he do something so- lovely towards me.For a guy. "At any rate, we should go now and treat your wound"

"O-Okay"

The next morning i woke up, i found myself in my own bedroom yawning while stretching  to get back my body joints, i took my alarm clock to check the time and already shows eight-thirty in the morning. ! i'm so going to be late for school! how come Kyuhyun didn't wakes me up like he usually does, wait- what the hell was i thinking? of course he won't be coming over after what happened last night...I wonder if i able to confront him today or talk like we normaly do but does that even possible? this bothers me too much.I just don't want Kyu to be cold towards me. Sigh desperately, I get up from my bed and walk towards my bathroom to take a quick shower therefore, before I dispose my pajama's off by observing myself through the squared frame mirror, I never notice that there's bandage around my neck and i clearly know who did this for me if it wasn't Donghae.Just mentioning his name I, being pull back by the memory of last night when Hae pins me againts the wall feel his face came closer towards me, our bodies almost touch and those magical-y lips- AISSH! stop it Lee Hyukjae ! there's no time for you to get all fantasize like some kind of ert girl! I need to take a cold bath real quick one.

As usual, after i've taken my bath and  finally get fully dressed in school uniform, I'm ready to set off.I just remember that the chairman asked me to meet him up later to have conversation but no clues on what was about so i just went in the headmaster's room and there stood Lee Donghae beside Leeteuk for first time seeing him with such a serious face who usually cheerful and carefree. " Eunhyuk..I believe that you wanted to know whats  really going on last night don't you? I will explain everything and this is particaly about Kyuhyun." 

"He, is Ex-human vampire, also known as level D and level E, are the lowest form of vampires,who have been turned into vampire by being bitten by a female Pureblood vampire named Suhwa. The E in Level E represents the word 'end' because after falling to level E, it's usually the end of their life after losing control. If they don't want to die, they'll have to drink the blood to prevent themself falling. The consequence is that the Pureblood would have complete control over the person and that person would truly become a vampire."