Teasing L'Joe Pabo

❤Be Ma Girl❤

I climbed in my cool purple looking limousine. Being greeted by my real butler, i asked him if i was allowed to have guests. He, of course nodded.

Reason why i'm inviting L'Joe pabo in my limousine? The day isn't over yet so i can't end my fun already. Even if i didn't have anymore ideas for today, i'll create some later.

I glanced at a pouty face L'Joe, looking on the floor. I laughed silently and grabbed, pulled him in. His expression was priceless! He looked like he was about to be or something! I shut the door and the disco lights went on. It felt like a mini club.

L'Joe on the otherhand looked around and were amazed by the limo's features. I smirk at him. "You want anything? There's water, chips, and etc."

"Umm, i don't want anything...actually i want..........Y-yo...." He said, without finishing his sentence.

"What?" I say as i feel the limousine stop. The door swung open and he climbed out. What the heck was he going to say? i angrily thought. 

My butler extended a soft hand and pulled me out. I look at my stupid looking house. I didn't like how the outside is completely white and the inside is full of bright colors. The bathroom's is gray, my mother's bedroom is pink, my room is purple, our secret library orange. There was a ton more rooms, but those are the main ones.

I unlock the door with my key and welcome L'Joe inside. "I'm going to the pool in the backyard! Stay out of trouble, be nice to my mom, and you'll be alright," i say leaving. 

 

L'JOE's POV

"I'm going swimming in the backyard!!! Stay out of trouble, be nice to my mom, and you'll be alright," Sun Hee says after she leaves. I then explore the house. I look in each room i find and smile. Each room was different colors, they gave out this feeling. { Blue= Calm. Green= Hyper Active. Yellow= Happy. Red= Dangerous, Angry. Orange= Friendly. Gray= Plain Boring. } The only color that was nowhere in sight was, purple. I guess it was going to be Sun Hee's room. 

"Miss Sun Hee, where are you?" i shout loud enough for her to hear. 

"Yah! Be quiet! Mother's taking her stupid beauty sleep," a mad Sun Hee screamed at me. I look at her and apologize. I didn't want a bad first impression from her mom. 

What i just noticed, was that Sun Hee was wearing a bathing suit. A hot kick bathing suit. She looked so...so....F-ING HOT! I think i was drooling right at the moment, but i didn't care. She's really hot. 

She was wearing a purple and white bikini. Not a one piece, a bikini! Her bellybutton showing, small hips, skinny legs, and hot figure/ personality. She was the total package! I think i just drooled again.

 

SUN HEE'S POV

I look at a drooling L'Joe and smirk. "Yeah, i know. I'm hot," i laughed. He looked at me and frailed his arms all around the place. He was blushing wildy. 

That only caused me to come up to him and whisper in his ear. "You're welcome to join me, if you even have the strength to look at this again." i say referring to me, my body, and i.

I know, i was being a huge flirt, but this was making me giggle so bad! L'Joe, this week is full of bad luck coming your way.

 

L'JOE's POV

I blush widly when i look at her body again. Aish, bad timing. 

Sun Hee came up to me and pecked my cheek, causing me to blush a bright shade of pink. "Coming yet?" Sun Hee says as she slowly exits the room to go to the backyard.

I stood there bewildered. Should i follow? But if i do, she'll know i like her....but don't i want her to?

"Just come L'Joe pabo!!!" Sun Hee yelled.

I snapped out of my thoughts and went outside. There she ly there on a chair sun tanning. "You should'nt really do that. You might get a sunburn, Miss Sun Hee," i say showing some respect as a butler.

"Then what should I do instead?" she says taking off her sun glasses.

My body tensed up and i told her that she looked better off with milky white skin than tan skin. She nodded, approving and sat up. 

"Let's play a game," she suggested.

PLEASE OR PLEASE PLAY STRIP POKER!!!! (Author speaking: LOL!)

"Lets play....rock paper sissors!"

I pouted and shook my head.

"Fine, then lets play video games!!!!"

I shook my head again.

"Lets play a game where we have to try hitting each other's hands and see who falls first." i suggested. (Author Speaking: Sorry! I forgot what the real name of this game was.. ;()

"Ahh, i love that game. Yeah, lets play!"

 

 

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D LOL :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D