Don't You Care?

❤Be Ma Girl❤

"Hope ChunJi gets bitten soon," i snickered coldly as ChunJi and LJoe giggled at the humerous expressions the dogs made, while ChangJo remained beside me, silently watching from afar. "Seems like they're having fun, huh," i stated softly. In response to my comment, ChangJo suggested that we should ditch the two obsessive-dog lovers and wander around the mall. Without any signs of regret, I agreed.

Teens, adults, adolescents, and some other bystanders glanced questionably at the handcuffed pair walking normally throughout the building. Some even asked in a concerned manner if we were searching for the key to our litte 'problem'. Also, a group of worried elders actually believed we managed to escape a police officer's grasp and be wanted criminals. So guess how i thought that? The elderly took a simple object and began to wack ChangJo and I at the head, arms, and legs like a pinyata. Being treated like a pinyata is no fun, trust me on this one. Its like a birthday party gone wrong.

As the memory of being physically abused by the elderly vanished gradually, ChangJo and I passed several stores that were completely filled with customers. One of which caught my eye: Caitlin's Cotton Candy Shop. Since the shop had an addicting fume of flavors, i hesitated to inhale. ChangJo tugged me along harshly and glared at me. "Aish! Remember what happened when you went all drunky at the party after endulging that huge amount of chocolate from the choco-fountain?!" I pouted and glanced behind to the far away Cotton Candy Shop.

After spending hours just passing stores, the Moon made its way above us; it's bright light bleeding through the ceiling window. "Lemmegogosh...imsoootiiiiirrrreeedddzzz..," i mummbled, partly awake. Mr. Makne swiftly twirled me around and managed to hold me bridal style. "Sleep," he whispered in my ear. My sensitive nerves acted up and i twitched. In reply ChangJo chuckled and smirked, leaving me awestruck and mad.

ChangJo and i met the other two outside the mall. On the way to the exit, ChangJo let me go gently. On the otherhand, an unhappy ChunJi with a silent LJoe made their way to us. "Ready to go," i asked them.LJoe and ChangJo nodded, dragging ChunJi outside the heated mall. "What happened to him," i questioned LJoe and nudged him in the stomach, while rubbing my tired eyes.

"Oh... Him... He got peed on by a chocolate lab...," LJoe mumbled and after that sighed. "How was your da-".

"Is ChunJi alright? That must've been a horrible event to experience," i said with sympathy. "I mean, like, hello! Who wants to be peed by a dog? But, gladly it wasn't me," i laughed and gave LJoe's tummy another nudge. "Don't you think so?"

"Yeah, heheh..." He trailed off. "Must've been...weird...

I nodded and raced a wet, whimpering ChunJi to the car. "I call dibs next to the driver's seat," i yelled. "ChunJi don't you dare...ewww!!!" ChunJi grabbed my waist before i was able to climb in the vehicle. I kicked and shrieked, after taking in his new natural scent. "Stop-er STOPP CHUNJI!!!"

LJOES POV

"Seems like they're having a splendid time without my presence...,"I informed myself. "And i thought this purple hair-do would attract her a ton...guess it only attract a few fans instead..great."

 

CUT3BUTD3AD1Y243