And This Is Why I Don't Let Anyone Choose My Wardrobe

❤Be Ma Girl❤

Lol there's alot of changing point of views for this chapter XD Oh and if anyone's been wondering why i haven't been putting 'SUNHEE'S POINT OF VIEW' in the beginning, its just, i don't :P I have a habit of not putting it there if it's the main character's point of view.

Oh and also just a random scream shoutout to jkmistygirl: "SARANGHAE~ You're such a nice subscriber/reader/person :D"

 

 

"And I thought you were light," ChangJo shot back.

I stuck my tongue at him and held onto his neck. "Meanie," i whispered falling into a deep sleep.

 

CHANGJO POV

I smirked a bit seeing in the corner of my eye, Sun Hee pouting.

She's seriously cute, for a noona that is.

=SNORE=

My heart beated a bit faster and i chuckled. "Aish, Ice Princess.....why am i in love with you?"

 

L'JOE POV

I rubbed my stomach again and again, because it hurt so bad. I never knew Sun Hee was that strong. I guess i thought wrong.

After recovering from the hit to the stomach, i glanced around. ChangJo was talking to her. They seem to be getting along, i thought.

I narrowed my eyes as i suddenly watch Sun Hee get on ChangJo's back. 'ChangJo...i'm going to kill you when we get home.'

 

NOBODY'S POV

As Sun Hee slept on ChangJo's back, Niel somehow noticed it.

"Hey hyung look there," Niel pointed to the two love birds.

CAP grinned at the sight, while Ricky was jumping up and down squealing how he wants to do that. "Hyung hyung hyung!!!!! I WANT A PIGGY BACK RIDE TOO!!!"

CAP, being a cool and nice hyung, let Ricky jump on his back. "YAH! What have you been eating these days?" CAP shouted at the younger. 

"Not much, just lots of kimchi~" Ricky smiled, bringing back the scene of him eating to his mind.

As Ricky was in kimchi dreamland, CAP managed to carry the weight.

Niel looked at his other hyung, ChunJi. ChunJi was eyeing closely the two love birds and L'Joe. "Hyung, Is there something wrong?"

 

CHUNJI'S POV

I examined the three's actions. Sun Hee was sound asleep on ChangJo's back and L'Joe was keeping his distance between us all. 

L'Joe looked like a lost puppy. I could tell he was in deep thought. "ChunJi hyung, is there something wrong?" I hear a voice ask.

I turned to look at Niel. "No..there's nothing wrong," i sighed.

Niel poked me on the cheek and looked at me concerned. "What's wrong?"

"That," i say as i refer to ChangJo, L'Joe and Sun Hee. "Not trying to be rude or anything, but ChangJo should keep his distance away from Sun Hee. L'Joe is the one that likes Sun Hee, not ChangJo."

Niel patted my back and looked at ChangJo and Sun Hee. "Who knows, ChangJo and Sun Hee might fall for each other and are destined to be together."

"No. I wont let that happen."

"Whatever you say, Mr. Cupid."

 

NOBODY'S POV

When Teen Top and Sun Hee arrived at Teen Top's house, Niel quickly unlocked the front door and they all stepped in. "Ahh finally i could take this huge load off of me," CAP said pleased. CAP put a sleeping Ricky on a nearby couch and walked upstairs to his room to get ready. 

In the living room, stood the rest of them. "I'm going upstairs to get ready too," L'Joe said, making his way up the stairs. Niel nodded and left the room to go to kitchen to eat some food.

"Aish, they leave me to wake up that beast," ChangJo sighed looking at Ricky. 

ChangJo put Sun Hee down on a comfy chair and grabbed a pillow. "Hmm....is this hard enough," he said feeling the pillow. "Its good enough." 

He threw the pillow at Ricky, which didn't make Ricky even move an inch. "YAH! Wake up!" ChangJo said jumping on top of Ricky, kicking him on his sides.

"Omo! Hyung~ Let me sleep," a half awake half sleep Ricky chirped. ChangJo rolled his eyes and got off Ricky. "You have to get ready for Ryeowook hyung's party. So go upstairs and change your clothes."

With the help of ChangJo, Ricky managed to walk up the stairs and go into his room. 

 

CHANGJO'S POV

I went down the stairs and back into the living room. I stared back at a sleeping Sun Hee. 'I should go call up my friend now,' i think. 

"Annyoung? ChangJo?"

"Hello Noona!"

"Aigoo, my ChangJo! How have you been doing?"

"Well, you?"

"Very well."

"So Noona, can you come here and let my friend borrow your clothes for a party tonight?"

"Yes..... is ChunJi trying to crossdress again," Noona asked giggling through the phone crazy.

"Ani," i chuckled, remembering ChunJi in a dress.

"Ahhh~ Good. I swear ChunJi could probably be female, but in a male's disguise."

"Sometimes i think that too," i agree.

"Yeah. I'll be coming in about five minutes. I'll bring random clothes, and ask questions when i get there... annyong!"

"Annyong," i reply, closing my phone.


*SKIPPING THOSE FIVE MINUTES*

CHANGJO'S NOONA'S POV

I knock at the door and waited until my lovely ChangJo would answer. The door slowly opened wide and i slipped in, being welcomed by him. "So, who's the one that needs to borrow my clothes?"

He pointed to a sleeping young lady on the couch. "Her."

I swiftly made my way over to her and touched her cheek. "I have some ideas of what she should wear." I say examining her face features.

"Good. By the way, it has to be similiar to the theme. Hawaiian," i inform her. 

She nodded and sighed. "If only it wasn't that theme...i would've made her extra beautiful."

 

SUN HEE'S POV

"Huh?" I moan rubbing my eyes. "Oppa~ Where am I," i continue on without controlling my words.

"So I guess you're ChangJo's girlfriend?" a lady grinned holding up clothing. "Hmmmm."

"Ew, what! NO!"

"Then you're probably L'Joe's?"

".....I'm noone's girlfriend...."

"Aw thats too bad. Don't worry, I'll make you look gorgeous so men in all ages will go swooning over you~" she winked at me.

"Wait, i didn't even agree on this--"

"Wear this," she smiled handing me her chosen outfit and pushing me into a nearby bathroom. "Quick, so i can look at how you look."

"Aish, fine."

 

*SKIPPING TEN MINUTES*

"Come out~"

"HECK NO! I look disgusting!"

"I doubt you will, now, hurry on, COME OUT!"

I gave in and walked out the bathroom. She bursted out giggles. "Told you i look stupid," i spat.

"No, you look cute :D"

"Hey Noona, what do you think of my--" Ricky skipped happily into the room. "OMO! YOU LOOK SO--"

"Don't say it," i cut and warn him.

"CUTE!!!!!"

I sighed and watch the rest walk into the room. The room filled with Ricky's, Niel's, ChunJi's, and CAP's compliments.

"Its 5:42, we should get going," ChangJo said walking in. He stopped when he saw me and his cheeks started to turn into a light shade of pink. "You look nice."

I blushed and we waited for L'Joe's arrival. "What's taking him soo long," CAP groaned.

"Here I am!" Ljoe grinned hopping into the living room. I glared at Ljoe and he responded back with something unexpected.

"Hyung! Are you alright," Niel said crouching over a fainted LJoe. 

I looked down at what i was wearing. 

'The coconut bra really overdone it, didn't it?'


 

Hello! Since i'm writing this on 1:36 am, i might miss and mess up a couple things here and there. Staying up so early makes me act drunk and woozy XD Anyways~ I've been searching through the web, trying to find what my korean name was :P So i found this site and it gave me a name similar to mine :P But somehow its not even one way similar...

Name: Allyson ______ (last name is kept secret)

Korean Similar Name: Park Yeon Young

And my name (Allyson) in korean :Allison - 엘리슨

 

 

I hate bug bites...