Chapter Ten !

Two-Timer ! O.o

 

Yunho's POV : 
 
"WHAT ?" , both the nerd boy and I shouted . 
 
"I said , if it's possible for -" , my mom tried to repeat but I cut her off . 
 
"I get it mom ! But this Saturday ? It's in three days !!" 
 
"So you do agree to marry Jaejoong ! Great ! Jaejoong-ah , what do you think ?" , my mom ignored my statement and turned to Jaejoong . 
 
"Mom !" , I called for her attention . Again , I was being ignored . 
 
"Aunty .. Don't you think it's too early ? Besides , I haven't think about it yet ." , Jaejoong answered . 
 
"Jaejoong , Yunho , there's a reason why we want to fasten up your wedding . When I went to the office just now , I couldn't make big decisions for the company . The whole company knew that the will was being read yesterday and basically the company is belong to Jaejoong now . It's not mine anymore . So , Jaejoong has to come to the office and do some work . Can you Jaejoong ?" , my dad explained . 
 
Whoa ! This boy who came from nowhere just owned Jung Corp . 
 
"Mr Jung , I know nothing about bussiness ." , Jaejoong said .
 
"That's why Jaejoong-ah , I hope that you can marry our Yunho soon . So that in 6 months , the company can be ours again and hopefully it won't go bankrupt for the time being . Jung Corp means everything for us . I hope you can make your decision soon . I don't want to rush you , but we're currently in a desperate situation ." , my mom persuaded Jaejoong . 
 
I looked at him , who happened to look at me . I couldn't see his eyes , so I didn't know what was he thinking . But I could see that his lips were trembling . 
 
"Jaejoong , we know that we're being selfish , we know that this is a matter of your future , but we really hope that you could help us . We promised to take care of you in the future Jaejoong . " , my dad's voice could be heard . 
 
"I-I don't know ." , he said softly . "Oh wait , what if I sell all the shares to the Jung Family ? I won't take much , I sell it with just 10 million . 1 million also fine . How about it ?" , he said , suddely came out with a brilliant idea . 
 
"Hoyeah ! That's the best idea I've ever heard since I was born . You're a damn freaking genius , Kim Jaejoong ! Dude , I like you !" , I exclaimed happily .
 
But both my parents gasped . "Are you sure Jaejoong-ah ? You want to sell shares that worth 798.5 million won with just 1 million ? Jaejoong-ah , that's not right . We .. we can't accept it ." , my mother said . 
 
"Why not ? It's mine , right ? I can do whatever I want with it . So , it's a deal , right ? Mr Jung , can you prepare the documents tomorrow ? I'll sign it ."
 
"Jaejoong .." , my father called . 
 
"Why ? Is 1 million too much ? Should I drop it to 50 thousand won ?" , Jaejoong asked , panicking . 
 
"No ! No , it's not like that . No ! I just want you to think about it seriously . It's yours , you know . And you want to give it up to us just like that . Are you sure ?" , my father hurriedly said . 
 
Jaejoong just smiled at us and said , "I told you already , the shares are not mine to begin with . The Jung Family work so hard to build the company until it become this big . I did nothing . So the Jung Corp has always belong to Jung Family . Plus , I didn't give you just like that . I asked for payment isn't it ? 50 thousand won is fine . I'm sorry , I didn't mean to ask for money , I just don't want you to look bad if I give it up for free ."
 
"Whoa ! What are you ? An angel ?" , Yoochun finally spoke out . 
 
I looked at Jaejoong with unknown expression since I don't know how to react . My parents also speechless . 
 
"I like him Yunho . Marry him . Who knows he can change that personality of yours into an angel's attitude ?" , Yoochun broke the ice and slapped my arm playfully . I turned to my right just to find him looking at me with sparkling eyes . 
 
I glared at him and gave shut-the--up-or-else-you'll-regret-it look . He raised both of his hands as a sign of surrender . I looked back at Jaejoong who was looking down . 
 
Jaejoong-ah , you're a nice guy . I'm sorry for my bad attitude yesterday . Let's be friends , okay ? Just ... friends , I said in my thought .
 
I looked down and sighed . 
 
It's a pity that you don't have looks that matched with your angelic personality .
 
Jaejoong's POV : 
 
Great ! Now the problem is settled . I smiled in satisfaction . 
 
Actually I'll be more than happy to be a part of Jung Family . With motherly figure like Mrs Jung Jessica , a nice father like Mr Jung Jinwoon , and a husband like Jung Yunho , I can't ask for more . 
 
But no . I rejected it . Why ? Because I don't want to give a bad impression to them . They might think that I'm a money-digger . Just like what Yunho thought of me when the will was read . Besides , those shares are not mine . It never been mine . 
 
"Jaejoong-ah ?!" , Mrs Jung's voice snapped me out of my thought . "What were you thinking ?
 
"Nothing ." , I answered softly . 
 
"Jaejoong-ah , I want to thank you so much for helping us . Really , you're just like an angel . I can't imagine what will happen if it's not you who received the wealth ." , she said . 
 
I smiled at her and assured her that it's fine . 
 
She gave me a tight hug and I gladly accepted it . Across her shoulder , I could see that Mr Jung was talking to someone on phone . I guess it's the family lawyer because he told the person on the other line about my decision . He was smiling . Unconsciously , I smiled too . 
 
Then , a sound came from Yoochun's stomach made all of us looking at him . He grinned and apologised while eye-ing Yunho, "Sorry , this loser dragged me here before I could have my meal ." 
 
"Sorry buddy , you should have tell me that you're hungry ." , Yunho said .
 
Yoochun rolled his eyes .
 
"That's okay Yoochun-ah . I'll cook something for you . We haven't eaten yet too ." , mrs Jung said as she stood up .
 
"Oh really ? Thank you so much aunty ! You're the best !" , Yoochun exclaimed .
 
She smiled to him and turned to look at me , "You stay for dinner too , okay ?"
 
"Aunty , you cook ?" , I asked , forgot to answer her question . "Oh no , no , sorry . I just thought that you might have maids to cook for you . That's all , I'm so sorry if my words offended you ." , I quickly apologised . 
 
But she smiled at me , "It's okay Jaejoong-ah . There's a chef in this house , but I love to cook by myself . It's one of my hobby . Besides , my husband and son like my cook ." 
 
"Ooh ." , I nodded . 
 
"So you'll join us for dinner , okay ?" , she said and about to walk to the kitchen . 
 
"Wait , can I help ?" , I asked . 
 
Everyone was looking at me like I was somehow an animal in the zoo . I looked down on the floor , embarassed . 
 
"Of course , dear ." , she said and reached out her hand to me . I gladly took it and both of us walked to the kitchen . 
 
"You know how to cook ?" , she asked when we arrived at the kitchen . 
 
I nodded . "Yup ! Well , I'm not really good but I love to cook ." , I said while smiling . 
 
"Then , you don't mind if I watch you from behind and let you cook , right ?" , she asked . 
 
I turned to look at her and asked , "Why ?"
 
"I just want to taste your cooking . It won't be your cooking if I help ." , she smiled .
 
"S-sure ." , I stuttered . "But I'm afraid that they'll hate it ." , I said softly . 
 
"Just believe in yourself okay ?" , she said . 
 
I nodded . "What should I cook ? I mean what is their favourites ?" , I asked . 
 
"Hmmm my husband and son like Pork Rib Soup . Yoochun likes Kimchi Jjigae . And I like Kimchi Bokkeumbap . So , it's up to you , what dishes you want to cook ." 
 
"I can cook all of it , if you don't mind . Do you have the ingredients ?" 
 
"All of it ? Are you sure ? Oh err yeah , I think we have the ingredients ." , she sound shocked . 
 
I smiled . "Yes aunty . All of it . That's if you don't mind ."
 
"Of course ." , she said . 
 
"Thank you" , I said softly and made my way to prepare for the ingredients . 
 
After a moment of silence , Mrs Jung spoke out , asking me a question that I've been avoiding , "Jaejoong-ah , why did you hide your face ?"
 
I kept quiet .
 
"I saw your face yesterday . You're beautiful Jaejoong-ah . Very beautiful . I swear , I'm willing to kill to have that face of yours . Why did you hide it ? It's such a waste to hide such a beautiful face ." , she said softly . 
 
"I have my reasons aunty . I'm so sorry , but I just don't think that now is the perfect time to tell you ." , I turned around to face her and bowed down .
 
"It's okay Jaejoong-ah . Tell me when you're ready , okay ?"
 
I nodded , "thanks for understanding aunty . Thank you ." Then I turned back to cook .
 
"You know Jaejoong-ah , it would be wonderful if you become my son-in-law ." , she said softly . 
 
"Maybe , Yunho and I were not meant to be together ." , I said , without turning back . 
 
After 30 minutes , the food had been served on the table and Mrs Jung asked one of her maids to call for the others . 
 
Not long after that , we all sat down and ready to eat until Mr Jung spoke , "Wow ! It's a lot of food . Aha ! Pork Rib Soup ! My favourite ." , he said , grinning happily . 
 
"Mine too ." , Yunho said as he eye-ing the food , hungrily . 
 
"KIMCHI JJIGAE !!! You know your Kimchi Jjigae is the best , right aunty ? I can't wait to dig in ." , Yoochun exclaimed , couldn't keep his eyes off the food .
 
"It was not me who cooked it . Jaejoong did ." , Mrs Jung said . 
 
Almost immediately , I looked down . Scared , worried and embarassed overwhelmed me . 
 
"Oh really ? Thank you Jaejoong-ah , the foods look delicious ." , Mr Jung said . 
 
I looked up and nodded softly . 
 
Then all of them took a bit of their favourites and started eating . I just sat there , not doing anything as I was waiting for their response . 
 
But then , the atmosphere seemed awkward as there's no sound at all . Slowly , every one of them looked up to face me . 
 
I started shaking . 
 
Oh my god , is it that bad ? I knew I shouldn't have cook !
 

Enjoy ! :)