Chapter Nine !

Two-Timer ! O.o

 

Jaejoong's POV : 
 
As soon as me and Junsu arrived at our apartment , Junsu straight away went to the back to get a first aid kit . I sat down on the couch and think about Yoona's words .
 
"LIAR ! What ? You think I'm blind enough to not noticed that your were hugging my boyfriend just now ?"
 
I sighed . So Yunho has girlfriend ..
 
Junsu came back and sat down next to me . "Go get your hair pin . I hate to see your face like this . Oh wait , I barely can see your face ." , he rolled his eyes . 
 
I opened my bag and took out a hair pin . I always prepare some hair pin in my bags , just in case .. Then , I pushed my bangs away and pin it at the side . I took of my glasses and face Junsu , just to found him staring at me , again .
 
"Junsu , I know I'm undeniably beautiful but please stop staring at me . Don't you get tired of it ?" , I rolled my eyes . 
 
"Sorry Jae . It's just that you are too beautiful . I wish I have a face like you ." , he said as he cleaned up my wound at the corner of my lips . 
 
"I wish I have a face like yours , Junsu ." , I spoke . 
 
"Be grateful Jae . I'm sure that one day , your face will be useful for you and who knows , you will find your happiness - thanks to that beautiful face of yours ." , he smiled . 
 
I just smiled back to him . 
 
After he done , I looked up into the mirror and found a purple bruise at the corner of my lips . I sighed . 
 
"Great , there's a bruise ." , I said sarcastically . 
 
"Remind me to kill that if we see her tomorrow ." , Junsu said . 
 
"It's fine Junsu . I'm not mad at them anymore ." , I said . 
 
"Oh Jae , I know you have a face like an angel , don't act like that too . Come on ! Be a badass sometimes ." , he said . 
 
"Junsu , I'm not -" , my words were cut off by the sound of BigBang's Monster in my pocket .
 
I love you baby I'm not a monster
Neon al-janha yejeon nae moseubeul 
shi-gani chinamyeon sarajyeo beoril
Tende keu ttaen al tende baby
 
I took it out and looked at the caller ID . Unknown number .
 
"Who is it jae ?" , Junsu asked . 
 
I shrugged my shoulder and decide to answer the call . 
 
"Hello ?" , I greeted . 
 
"Hello . Jaejoong-ah , it's aunty ." , a lady answered . 
 
"I'm sorry but which aunty ?" , I asked .
 
"It's Mrs Jung dear ." 
 
"Oh ? Oh , Mrs Jung ?" , I said as I looked to Junsu . He widen his eyes . 
 
"Yes , I was wondering , can you come over tonight ? I need to talk to you ."
 
"Huh ? Oh sure . I guess ."
 
"Great . I'll send my driver to pick you up at 8 , okay ?"
 
"Yes , thank you Mrs Jung ."
 
"Call me aunty already . See you later Jaejoong-ah ."
 
"Okay ." 
 
Then both of us hang up . 
 
"What does she wants ?" , Junsu asked . 
 
"She wants me to go to Jung mansion . There's something to discuss ."
 
"Oooh ." , Junsu nodded . 
 
"I'm not sure what time I'll be back , but don't wait for me , okay ? I'm gonna bring the key ." 
 
"Okay , be careful . Make sure you tell me everything tomorrow ." 
 
I nodded and went up to my roon to clean up my body . 
 
Around 8pm ! 
 
"Are you sure you're going there like that ?" , Junsu asked , looked at me from head to toe .
 
Yes , I'm in my nerdy state . 
 
"Why ? I always out like this ." 
 
"You're going to meet you in-laws Jae . Maybe in bonus , Yunho will be there too ."
 
"Of course he'll be there . I'm going to his house ."
 
"Good that you know . Now , go back up and change ."
 
I shook my head no . 
 
Just before he could argue , our apartment door was knocked and Junsu went to open it . There , stood a guy in a black suit . I recognised him , he was the same guy that took me to the Jung mansion yesterday .
 
"Mr Kim , ready to go ?" , he asked . 
 
"I told you before , Jaejoong is fine . Yes , I'm ready ." , I said to him . "Junsu-ah , lock the door okay ? Take care ." , I said to Junsu and he nodded back to me . 
 
After 20 minutes , we arrived in front of the Jung mansion . I got out and the same guy lead me to the living room . When we were there , I saw Mr and Mrs Jung sitting on the sofa . Not noticed my presence . 
 
The guy bowed down and announced , "Excuse me , Mr Kim Jaejoong is here ." 
 
Both of them turned to look at me and smiled .
 
"Thank you , you may go now ." , Mr Jung said to the guy . 
 
I bowed down to them and smiled , "Hello Mr Jung , Mrs Jung ."
 
"Jaejoong-ah , I miss you already ." , Mrs Jung said as she hugged me .
 
I just smiled . She lead me to the sofa and we both sit down . "How are you ?" , she asked . 
 
"I'm fine Mrs Jung . Thank you for asking ." , I replied . 
 
"I told you to call me aunty . Call me aunty , okay ? After you marry our dumb son , call me mom ."
 
Just before I could answer , she squeaked "Kyaaa , what happened to your lips ?"
 
I quickly looked down to hide the bruise , kept quiet , not wanting to answer the question . 
 
"Jaejoong-ah , mind if I asked you , why do you hide your face ?" , she asked . 
 
"Jess , you kept on pouring him with questions since he stepped into the room . Calm down dear ." , Mr Jung spoke out . 
 
"Sorry .." , Mrs Jung pouted . "I just too excited meeting him again . But dear , why ? Why did you hide your face ?" , she asked again . 
 
I don't know what to answer but looking at those anticipated face , I opened my mouth . "I don't wa-"
 
My words were cut off by a voice from behind , "Mom , dad , I'm home ."
 
We turned around and saw Yunho walked in with a friend beside him . I stood up and bowed to them . "Hello Yunho-ssi and .."
 
The boy beside Yunho introduce himself to me , "Yoochun . Park Yoochun . Nice to meet you again ."
 
"Ah , yes , Yoochun-ssi ." , I bowed . 
 
"Jaejoong-ah , you don't have to bow to them . They are about you age , right ?" , Mr Jung said .
 
I smiled and nodded . Then , Mrs Jung's voice could be heard , "Yoochun-ah , it has been a while since the last time you came here . How are you ?"
 
"I'm fine aunty . I miss you too ." , Yoochun grinned . 
 
"Yah , it doesn't mean that I miss you . Pabo ." , Mrs Jung pouted . 
 
Then all of them laughed while I let out a small chuckle . 
 
"Mom , dad , Yoochun gonna spend a night here , can he ?" , Yunho asked . 
 
"Of course . But Yunho-ah , can we talk ? There's something we need to discuss . That's why I called Jaejoong over tonight ." , Mrs Jung asked . 
 
"Sure . Can Yoochun join us too ? I told him everything already . This best buddy of mine won't tell others about it . Right Park Yoochun ?" , Yunho glared at Yoochun . 
 
"Of course . But if it's a serious family matter , it's fine . I can make my own way to Yunho's room ." , he answered . 
 
"It's okay Yoochun . You're already a part of this family . We already see you as our son . We don't mind . Come you two , have a seat ." , Mr Jung said . 
 
Then both Yoochun and Yunho sat on the sofa . Across me . 
 
"So , where were we , Jaejoong-ah ?" , Mrs Jung turned to face me . 
 
Gulp ! Should I remind her about why do I hide my face ? No , I don't think so .
 
"We haven't start anything yet , aunty ." , I said . 
 
"Ah , really ? So let's get started . Jaejoong-ah , Yunho-ah , I want to ask you if it's possible for you two to get married this Sunday ?"
 
"WHAT ?!" , both me and Yunho shouted . 
 

OhEmGee ! I'm so sorry for not updating for two days ! Two freaking days !

Well , I was being hospitalised due to dehydration and low blood pressure the day before yesterday and I just got back yesterday . The doctor said the caused is lack of sleep and eat . 

My parents said I can't online for more than 30 minutes because they thought that I became like this because I spend too much time in front of the laptop . 

And me , being an obedient child in front of my parents , listened to them . But when they're asleep , I took out my laptop and update the story !

I just don't want to lose my readers :( sorry for the late update ..

Oh look it's 4:46am in the morning . Yes , I didn't sleep again x) I better post another two chapters and go to sleep before my parents caught me .

Until then , enjoy ! :)