Chapter Twenty-Six !

Two-Timer ! O.o

Jaejoong’s POV :

 

“No no no no no no no GOD! Jung Yunho! Say something! Please please don’t do this to me. Please Yunho –ah! Please! Yun? It’s not ing funny!” I begged at the phone and started shouting.

 

And the line went dead.

 

My world started spinning so fast I wanted to vomit. My head was throbbing so hard it was about to explode. My tears were pouring down and I didn’t think that it would ever stop. I couldn’t think. I couldn’t stop crying. I was paralyzed.

 

“Yun-“

 

I picked up my phone and started to dial a number. It rang for a few times and I was so afraid that they would not pick up. I was sobbing so hard when a woman’s voice enter the line.

 

“Hello? Jung residence.”

 

“Umma..” My voice broke. How could I tell her that her son was in an accident? How?

 

“Jae? Are you okay? Yunho left already. He’ll be home soon..”

 

“Umma, no..” I started to cry. How I wish I was there in her hug.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

I sat in silence, didn’t know what to say.

 

“Jaejoong-ah, honey, you’re scaring me. Tell me.”

 

“Yun.. Yun.. He’s got into an accident.”

 

“What ?” her voice was barely audible. “You’re kidding, right?”

 

“No no , I was on the phone with him when the car crashed. Umma please.. Can you find out what happened? Umma I’m so scared.. Umma please” I didn’t even try to contain my tears.

 

“Yes. Yes, stay there Jaejoong-ah, we’ll be there.” Her voice didn’t hide her thousands of emotions.

 

It was forever since my phone call with Yunho’s mother when they got here. Umma got out of the car and pulled me into hug. Her face was wet with tears and I could see that Mr Jung was trying so hard to calm down. His face was so tight and his eyes mirrored mine – fear, worry, panic, despair, misery and obviously love.

 

“Come on, he’s at Seoul General.”

 

I nodded and got into the car. On our way there, the silence was deafening and none of us bothered to break the ice. Our hearts, minds and souls all went to Yunho.

 

As we reached the entrance of the emergency building, Mr Jung didn’t even bother to look for a parking spot, he just stopped his car at the main door and passed his keys to an orderly passing by.

 

“I don’t ing care if you’re gonna steal it or what, just take my car and park it. Then you can leave the keys at the nurse counter.” He said and all of us ran inside.

 

As we reached the counter, Mr Jung demanded his son.

 

“Jung Yunho.” He said, hands tightly gripped the counter.

 

The nurse led us to one of the surgeries room and told us to wait at the hallway. We sat down on the uncomfortable plastic chair that was prepared for families-in-waiting. I took off my glasses and put it aside and put my head in my hands and started to cry.

 

This is all my fault. I called him. If it wasn’t me, he would have noticed the car. He would focus more on the road. I did this to him. What have I done? Yunho-ah..

 

“Honey..” Mrs Jung took my hand and held it in hers.

 

I looked up at her with my tears-streaking face. She pushed away my bangs and leaned in to kiss my forehead. I looked at my side and saw Mr Jung looking at me in shocked.

 

But right now, I just could not care.

 

I looked at them and said, “I did this to him..”

 

“Oh honey, no..”

 

“Yeah, I was the reason why he was on the phone. I just couldn’t wait for a few minutes for him to be home. Umma, appa , what have I done?”

 

“No Jae. Oh honey..” Mrs Jung took me in her arms and tried to stop me from crying and blaming myself. “It’s not..” – but she also couldn’t stop from having the fear inside her too.

 

Mr Jung shook his head and finally managed to keep out of his trance. “Whoa! Now that was a face I never thought you would have.” Both Mrs Jung and I looked at him with a smile that never reached our eyes.

 

He kneeled down in front of me and kept our eyes on the same level. He smiled, “I never thought my son can be so stupid but he is.” He wiped away a single tear that rolled down my cheek. “He expected a perfect partner and he already got one. How could he ask for more?”

 

I looked down on the floor.

 

“Listen son, I know I couldn’t keep the guilt out of you, but I hope you will stay with him. He’s not going to be easy to handle but he’s gonna need you more than ever. I don’t know why you keep your beautiful face to yourself but whatever the reasons are, both me and Umma will be right behind you. You’re our son now and we love you. I can tell that you are in love with that stubborn biological son of us and I am sure that Yunho will love you too. Just be there for him, okay? Promise me.”

 

I nodded, still couldn’t look at him in the eyes. “I promise Appa.”

 

“And whatever the outcomes of this accident will be, whatever it is, you are still going to be our son.”

 

And I started crying again. Mr Jung pulled me into his embrace and rubbed my back.

 

Umma, Appa, can you hear me? I have new parents. They took me in. Are you upset? Please don’t be. I need them. And whatever it is, you two will forever be in my heart. No one can replace you, I swear. You are my angels that love me unconditionally, more than your own lives. I love you two.

 

Umma, Appa, do something please? Can you look after Yunho? Can you make him stay with us? I need him too. If.. If something happened to him, I will never forgive myself. Just like I can never forgive myself for getting both of you killed. Am I gonna get him killed too?

 

As I was having all these inner dialogues with my parents, the light of the operation room changed a doctor stepped out of the room. “Family of Jung Yunho?”

 

The three of us stood up. Out of habit, I wore my glasses back and covered my face.

 

“He hit his head pretty badly but we managed to stabilize him.” We let out a huge sigh of relief.

 

“So, he’s okay then?”

 

However, the look from the doctor’s face showed that he had not finished. “He’s in coma.” My legs went weak and I plopped down on the chair. “I am not sure when he’s going to be up but we are optimists. And I should warn you to expect the worst.”

 

Mr Jung took his wife in his arms and hugged her so tightly as she cried hysterically.

 

“I believe that one of you is his medical proxy. Can you fill in the form, just in case you decide to pull the plug.” The doctor continued while looking at the couple who was in so much despair, hanging onto each other, crying for the fate of their beloved son.

 

“I am.” That’s all Mr Jung said, didn’t want to even think of taking away Yunho’s life.

 

“And if he made it, we should be prepared for any brain damage.” I started to hate the doctor for dropping many bombs at once. I felt like grabbing his collar and slammed him on the wall.

 

“Can we see him?” Mr Jung asked.

 

“After he is brought to the ICU. Only one at a time and only ten minutes per person for every hour. I’m sorry. Hospital rules. A nurse will bring you in.”

 

Then the doctor left. The three of us were left in our own deep heavy thoughts.

 

We didn’t even realize that it had been an hour when the nurse came to us and led us to where Yunho was. His parents were in no condition to face him so I decided to be the first.

 

“Umma, Appa, if you don’t mind..”

 

“Yes yes, go ahead son.”

 

I looked at the nurse and nodded. She led me to the end of the hallway and opened the door of the room 15.

 

There he was, all battered and bruised. His head was covered with bandages, his left hand broke, his left side was bruised – hideously in purple and green colours. But he still looked amazingly gorgeous to me. The tears that kept in bay and kept me sane finally dropped. I walked slowly to his right side and sat on the bed. I took of my glasses and pushed away my bangs.

 

“Yunho-ah..” I began. I took his hand and brought it to my wet cheek. “I’m here, Yun. Look what have I done to you. This is all my doing. I did this to you. I’m so sorry. I swear Yun, I’ll do anything you want me to if you survive this. If you want me to divorce you, I will. If you want me out of your life, I will. Anything you want Yunho-ah. Anything.”

 

I leaned down and kissed him softly on the lips. I pulled away an inch and breathed on his mouth, “I love you.”

 

I laid my head on his chest carefully and cried.

 

From the other side of the world :

 

Yunho’s POV :

 

I could feel someone took my hand and brought it up. I felt flawless cheeks and I knew. I realized that face. It was Jaejoong.

 

I couldn’t hear what he said. My mind was still blank. I could not feel anything aside from the nice touch of his.

 

But I could feel him crying. My heart could and it broke to thousands of pieces .

 

What is this feelings? Is it love? How could it be?

         

No, It couldn’t be . No. 

 

I wanted to wake up. I wanted him to stop worrying. He was hurting himself .. and he's hurting me. 

 


*SIGH* Yunho , stop being in denial *rolled eyes*

Again. sorry, it was weekend. I slept a lot on weekend haha . But starting from tomorrow , i have to update early in the morning before going to class . Yeah well i'm Malaysian . So i'm not sure of your time zone xD

Anyway, how was it ? What do you think ? 

I got a lot of nice ideas and i love them . Thank you so much ! 

Still welcoming comments , complaints , feedbacks and ideas :)

Until next time , thank you for reading and hope you love this story :)