Final

Meteor

I am now heading down the stairs when I saw Yixing sitting beside my father in the TV room. Yixing is wearing a formal long sleeve and it makes him look awesome.

Minyoung ah! You can't like him anymore! I know, I am sure I don't like him anymore.

"Sir, we are going now." Yixing bowed infront of my father and grab my hand. When we arrived in the car, Yixing lean closer to my ears. "You look pretty." 

After hearing those words, I looked at the car's window beause I know my cheeks blushed after hearing those from him. I can still remember how Yixing will tell me stories about how pretty his crusher were, now it is me who is pretty in front of his eyes.

We arrived at the school and everyone is staring to me and Yixing. "Yixing is so lucky to be her partner." A guy besides us whisphered to his friend. Why are they saying those words, back then they were saying that I am the lucky one. People really change, like Yixing. I can feel he likes me now, he change feelings since I am not the old fat Minyoung.

The party was boring but thanks to Yixings funny jokes I laugh and laugh. It is late midnight now and fter eating I saw my sister cuddling with her boyfriend. "Sohee-ssi!" 

"Yah! They are lovers it is normal! Come with me!" Yixing drag me away from the party and bring me to somewhere, where the way is familiar.

After running while Yixing is holding my hands I suddenly remember the moment when I realized I love Yixing

FLASHBACK

"Ouch!" I shout as the knife cut my skin near my index finger.

"Here let me clean your finger. Be careful while cooking an cutting the ingredients. The people will not be pleased to eat he foods with the cook's blood." Yixing looked at me in the eyes and showed me a very sweet smile. "Always take care of your hands, they are so beautiful and talented, take care because you are important to me...." I am important to him, "...you are one of my bestest friends, okay?" friends.... still now I know how I love him.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Yixing why did you bring me here?" I asked as I look at the sky while we arrived in the rooftop.

"This is the most important place in this school. Look!!!" Yixing pointed the sky and guess what I am seeing right now, 

...Meteor Shower...

I always dream and wished to see this things.

"That is my surprise! That is why I pushed you to attend the party, I want you to see your dreams beside me, Minyoung." I am crying now because ever since I started wishing for my birthday this is always been my wish.

I am wiping my tears when Yixing backhugged me. Why am I feeling thunders and butterflies in my stomach, why is he hugging me.

I am trying to look at him but he just hug me tighter. "Minyoung-ah, I left years ago and reject your feelings towards me. You are always there to me in good or bad times. I always cherish my moments with you. When you are not around since I left I realized how much I need you. I need you because, I love you so much, You don't know how many times I regret leaving this place and you of course. When I came back I can't confess to you because you might think that I just loved you because you changed physically. I want to thank you because you did not change at all, your smiles, manners and kindness still are the same, one thing just changed."

"Yixing...." I can hear that he is crying while saying those words.

"You do not love me anymore...." He cried out loud and hugged me more. I hate myself for erasing my feelings for him, I hate my heart because it didn't wait for Yixing. 

"Oppa, sorry for not waiting for you. I thought you don't love me like the way I love you back then."

"No, it is my fault Minyoung, I didn't realized my feelings back then. I know how you wished for seeing those meteors, I wanted to give you that. Minyoung can you give me my dream?" Yixing let go of me now.

"What is it?" I can't face him now.

"Can you try to love me again? Can you give me a chance to show you how much you mean to me?" Yixing is asking me to lvoe him again, I don't know why but I wanted to hug him again.

I turned around and hug him. "Oppa, I will try again! Helpme okay? I know I can bring it back, I hate seeing you crying!" 

"Thank you Minyoung, thank you for giving me a chance" Yixing looked at me and press his lips with mine.

 

End.

 

 

For those who stick with this story till the end THANK YOU :)

Please give support to my new Lay fic ^.^