Chapter 5

Meteor

"I don't want to attend, you will be sick again and won't attend" I looked down and my voice turned to a sad tone.

"I won't, I'll pick you up!" Yixing assured me and began raising the banner again.

"If I will come will you put that down?"

"Sure, but assure me that you will come!" Yixing looked a my eyes brightly, those eyes, I really hate looking at it. Stop! Minyoung you can't fall for him again!

"I promise!" Yixing knows that a promise is a promise to me so he put the banner down, and truned back and walk to my room.

"Pick me up before 7!" I said and make sure that he heard it correctly.

- NIGHT OF THE PARTY - 

"Unnie, wear this! Ohhh... this color will look pretty in your lips!"

Sohee keeps on walking there and there preparing me for the party, so irritating.

"Yah!!! Sohee you want me to look like a clown?!" I shouted at her removing her hands in front of my lips.

"Minyoung unnie! Are you really afraid of make ups and stuffs? Do not tell me that after you move on you decided to be a boy now? Your beauty is such a waste!" Sohee winked at me and laugh.

"Fool! Just apply a little amounth of thos drawing materials!" I said and play wit her clips.

"Fool! This is eyeliner, that one is a lipstick, how stupid are you to call them drawing materials?!" Sohee started applying the drawing materials in my face, arggghhh I hate it.

"Unnie, what head band will you use?" She handed me my head band collection, and a black colored with ribbon at the side head band caught my attention. I pointed it to her.

"Ohh Yixing oppa's gift" Yeah it is my very first gift from Yixing, a thank you gift becuse I helped him to hand his gft to his crush, that hurts.... back then.

After 20 minutes of making my face a mess Sohee finally ended this.

"Unnie, your so pretty! You really are my sister!" I looked in the mirror and tears began to appear.

"So different from before..." I cried infront of Sohee, awww what gotten in my mind.

"Unnie is a good girl, you are smart! Past is past and even though you are not this pretty from the past, you are still my sister! Cheer up! I better get going now!" She left my room and I heard dad calling my name.

"Minyoung, Yixing; your boyfriend is here!"

"Not yet!!!" I heard Sohee replied with a laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i will be posting the last chapter maybe later.