Chapter 4

Meteor

- FLASHBACK -

While walking from the classroom I heard two girls were talking about something.

"Girl, you know the news?"

"The meteor thing?"

"YES!!! It will happen maybe two days from now, the school night will be held that time, let us watch it from the venue!"

- END OF FLASHBACK -

So there will be a meteor rain or shower two days from now, I must show it to Minyoung. 

Bringing Minyoung to the school night party will be hard, she loves staying in her room badly than to communicate with people.

I saw her coming from the gym and this is the right timing to ask her to go to the party.

"Minyoung-ah!" I called her living a bright smile in my face.

"Yes?" 

"Hey, will you attend the school night party?" 

"Not interested" she rolled her eyes and continue to drink some water from the bottle in her hand and just left me.'

"Wait, I want you to come." She just glared at me and look at me curiously.

"Look if you will come I will be happy, I don't have a partner too, so you must come!" I said and winked at her.

MINYOUNG POV

I hate how Yixing winked at me, did he really think that I still like him.

"I said I AM N-O-T INTERESTED!" I said and left him alone outside the gym. 

When I take a look at him from my back, he seems so sad, sorry Yixing but I don't want to live for giving you happiness anymore. I am so tired to always think for your own good. You will leave again,I know it.

When I got home, Sohee is talking through the phone to his boyfriend, they seem so excited for the stupid school night party. To be honest I just attend one school party in my entire whole life,it is when Yixing asked me to come.

Being a fool I decided to come with him and wear some stupid gown, so everyone just laughed at me, and the Yixing I wanted to enjoy the party with didn't show up. He said he was sick, but he still want me to enjoy the night so he asked me to just enjoy the party to make him happy. Thank you for Yixing's happiness I was so bored and bullied during that party.

"Sohee-ssi, are you going to attend the party?" I asked my sister while we were sitting outside the house.

"Yes unnie, I'd heard that Yixing oppa asked you to come!" She answered me while continue looking at her phone.

"I am not coming..." I said ad take sa small bite from my  favorite cookie.

"Unnie!!!" She looked at me instead of continue texting in her phone.

"I am going in..." I said and left her a fake smile.

"Appa said that if you will not come, I won't come either. He said that you must there to look at me because they are worried for me with my boyfriend." She said while pouting in front of me, trying to act cute, trying to convince me.

"Childish..." I left her alone outside our house.

NEXT DAY

When I arrived at school, everyone is staring at me. I don't know why, until I saw Yixing standing in front of one of the building holding a banner.

In the banner

"Minyoung attend the School night party!" He waved at me.

So this is why everyone is staring at me. Thank you God it is early in the morning so not everyone can see Yixing's stupidity.

"What the hell?!" I ran to him and try to hide the banner.

"Minyoung-ah'! I will not hide this banner until you say you will attend!" He smirked at me and continue to raise the banner so high so that everyone can see it.

Yixing! You know how much I hate everyone's attention!