Chapter 3: CHOKE!

Those Kind of Guys...

Here's the update! I was about to update yesterday but it seems that AFF is down? Anyways... ENJOY READING! :D

==============================================================================================================

Raehee's POV

 

"Raehee! Why do you have to do that to our dear kwangmin?!"  -_-

"Do you wanna earn some haters?!" -She added.

"WoW! I'm not even famous to gain haters."

"Yah! Raehee haters is not about being famous duh! But still... Our dear kwangmin-----" _ I cutted her. She keeps on nagging me about that since we reached the cafeteria.

"STOP! Dear kwangmin?! Seriously?! More likely a DEER as in the animal. tch. Isn't his name is Kangmin?" -I took a bite of my favorite HAM SANDWICH ever. For the win!! ^^ :D

"YAAAH! why  so mean?! And, it's not KANGMIN, its KWANGMIN."

"ooh~ I see." -I said and had a bite again.

"He has a twin!"

"JINJAA?!" -I ask surprised.

"My  goodness to the nth power!!" -Hajin exclaimed. "The guy with blonde hair! Don't you notice?!"

"ani~ I'm busy cheating that time. hehe" - I scratched my head.

"yeah.. yeah... HAHA but Minwoo is my one and only love..." - She said with a dreamy voice.

"YAH! who's that! Does the guy eve exist?!" -She give me an irritated stare.

"YES HE EXIST. The small cute guy! So you're that busy cheating huh?! Don't you watch television?!" - She said with an impatient tone.

"I do.. SOMETIMES. BUT! I only watch cartoons... thats why..."

"seriously.. you're impossible..." -She mumbled.

 

I took a sip of my strawberry juice. And then she suddenly shake me. Causing my drink to spill on my uniform.

"HAJIN! look what you've----"

"yieee! he smiled at me!!" I turned to see that direction she was looking at. Only to see.... Minwoo?! Surrounded by girls.

"I knew it! He likes me! Minwoo... oppa... I love you so much... I will marry you and we will have kids..." -Hajin stated like it's ever gonna happen.

I sang teasingly "Hey! daydreamer~ you gotta be prepared to leave him in your fantasy!"

 

She managed to hit my arm. "ouchie..." -I rubbed my arm. "IF you marry him... IF it ever happens.... His other fans will be sad, and have a heartbreak! that one is hurtfuuuul you know?!" She rub her chin. "the thing that he did awhile ago is a 'Fan Service' arasso?!"

 

she pouted and that made me laugh. "Raehee! you really know how to crashed my dreams!" -I just continued laughing while taking a big bite of  my sandwich. yum.yum.yum. She hit my back harassingly just like what I did to kwangmin earlier. AND THAT MADE ME CHOKE.

 

"wa...ter..." -I tried to talk.

"bwahahahahahahaha" -Hajin laugh as if I'm joking.

"Not... jo...king..." I hardly can't breath. That's why when I saw a guy passed by holding a bottled water, I immediately run and snatch it from him.  I have no choice... My friend, I mean my bestfriend didn't even dare to help me. I drink it in 3 gulps. When I felt relieved, I immediately turned and glared at her.

 

"yaah! hajin how could you----" -I was cutted when I saw notice her not paying attention to me, but instead to that 'someone' behind me.

"Why? what is it?! " as I turned...

 

O____O JAW-DROPPED.

=====================END OF CHAPTER 3============================================================================

What can you say about my update? COMMENT BELOW! :D

p.s. sooooorry for the grammar! mianhe.