Chapter 4: 'water please'

Those Kind of Guys...

Raehee's POV.

"Why?! What is it?!" -As I turned....                                                      JO KANGMIN??!!!         My jaw-dropped.

Everyone in this cafeteria stared at us. Especially girls. I look at the bottle. Then to him again.

 

"i...is this yours?!" -I stutter. He nod with an O.O face.

"Mianhe!" -I bowed. "I will just---"

"No. It's ok." -He said with a poker face and walked away. LOL. He changes facial expression a lot. WELL, I sat again with Hajin. SHOCKED. I didn't mean to... Ok, That was JAW DROPPING.

"YAH! It's all because of you! You didn't even help me!"

"OMG. Indirect kiss!!" -She suddenly blurted. WHAT THE HECK?! Thats what friends are for. -_-

 

Kwangmin's POV.

*cafeteria*

"It's true! That Raehee! I saw her making faces to us!" -Why won't they believe me?!

"How come you notice her?! When there are so many fan girls down there?!"  -Youngmin questioned.

"I told you! She's not 'down there' She's UP THERE! 2nd floor I think?? Peeking at the window!!"  -I even made a hand gesture pointing upwards.

"WOW. Kwangmin! You must have a very good pair of eyes! Can I borrow?! I mean... I have some problem with my eyes..." -Minwoo said, mocking me. I just glared at him. And I saw Youngmin laugh.

 

"YAH! I'll just tell this to the hyungs!" -I pouted.

"Go ahead! 4D twinnie!" -Youngmin said smiling.

"BWOO?! Youngmin?! What did you just call me?!" -I ask with big eyes.

"he said your his 4D twin!" -Minwoo said while laughing. And Hi-fiving each other.

 

I pouted even more. "You'll see... Pikachu spirit will come inside me. And I will hit you with it's electricity!" -I said with a furious eyes.

"Oh... Did you just told a joke?! HA-HA-HA. twin... It's funny! HA-HA-HA" -Youngmin said in a sarcastic tone.

 

I puff my cheeks even more and pouted. They Hi-five each other again. I'm not 4D!! *pouts* Minwoo was about to talk again when a bunch of girls approached us asking for a picture.

 

"oppa. Can I have a picture with you?"

"sure but once only." -Minwoo said smiling.

 

Yeah right. He's a fan service boy. What to expect?!

"excuse me. I'll just go get some water." -Way to escape. I'm a camera-shy-boy. EEH??!

"oppa! let me do it!" -The girl offered.

"No. I'm fine. I can manage." -I faked a smile. I saw her giggle. PSSH. She might put something on my water. Like 'love potion' or whatsoever. ugh... This school... I wan to be a normal-Handsome-Student YOU KNOW?! I bought some water. I hope those girls leaved already...... As I was heading back to our table.... Someone 'snatched' it from my hand. WOW!  Fangirls are really-------

 

 

And when I turned.... I saw.... RAEHEE?! RAE-HEE?! She finished the water with less than 4 gulps. And that made me schock........ TO THE FULLEST.

"YAH! Hajin! how could you---" -She paused as she saw her friend not paying attention to her, but to me instead. She turned and saw me.

"I.... is this yours??" -I can feel the attention of the students to us. I just nodded in reply. I'm surprise and SHOCK. I think my eyes says it all. You know... If my eyes are talking it would tell How shocked I was.

 

"Mianhe. i will just..."

"No it's ok." -With that, I walked away. I should have said 'No thanks.' well.. That was kinda the same.... pssh. I think she's a hater. She might put some poison on my water. I pity Youngmin if I die. Because he lost his handsome twin. *grins*

 

*IDIOT! correction: 4D twin!* -the voice inside me suddenly spoke. 

WILL YOU PLEASE STOP CALLING ME 4D?!! I'M NOT! I'M NOT! I'M NOT! *stomps feet.*

================================================================================================================

So... How was the update? COMMENT BELOW! :))