Chapter 5: wounds.

Those Kind of Guys...

Raehee's POV

 

That feeling when you already reached your goal. It was... It was AAAWESOOOME!! I already reached 2 million in temple run!! waah! This morning is full of good vibes! That's when I thought to use my violet bike today to go to school. I close my eyes as I feel more of it.. "Hmm... relaxing air..." As I open my eyes... I saw a cat suddenly cross the street. To my shocked  I turn my bike to the left causing me to bump in the wall and stumble over.

"awwcchh." -I groaned. I can feel the pain in my knee and elbow. I stand up feeling dizzy and dusted my uniform. My white socks becomes color grey and my leggings got a hole in the knee part. And there I found a wound. A big wound.

"ty cat." -I cursed. You know I hate wounds. When I got wounds, I'm so afraid to wet it that someone needs to push me to the bathroom to take a bath. My left elbow... However is not exempted to the 'luckiness'  of my morning. It got scrapes. I sighed heavily. Almost crying. I looked at the sky before I pick up my backpack and my bike.

 

"wow. greeeat. Is this what I got from my 2 million something score in temple run?! aiisshh." That TY CAT. I rode my bike, and drove safely. If  possible not to blink. ok. time check: 2 minutes to 7:30. 

 

I locked my bike in one of those bike racks. I run though I can feel the pain of this TY wound. This will be the last time that I'll ride a bike to get to school.

I reached the room exhausted. As soon as I stepped inside, everyone turned to look at me. Even those 3 famous guys. Maybe because I look like a witch?!! right. -_-

 

" WHAT?! " -I said irritated. They all get back to their work. And I sat on my chair.

"Raehee! You got wounds! What happened?!" -Hajin asked in a worried tone.

"nothing. Just... Just that cat." I said while combing my hair.

"I guess you used your bike again?"

"hehehe" -I make a peace sign.

"go to the clinic." -Kangmin said interrupting our conversation.

"WHAT?! CLINIC?!" I exclaimed.

Hajin knew I  was afraid with these kind of things. She just shrugged and giggle.

"Look at your skinned knee!"

When He said the words 'skinned knee' it gives mo goose bumps.

"ah. Yeah.. yeah later." -I said awkwarrdly.

"But---" He was cutted because Ms. Park had just arrived.

"yiieeppiee!! I'm saved!" I whispered to myself happily. Suddenly. Kangmin raise his right hand. "Yes Mr. Jo?"

"Raehee have something to say." He pointed at me.

What is this ty boy talking about?! I gave him a confused look. He looked at my wound and to me again.

 

"I ... ah... yeah. I want to go to the clinic..."

 

RIGHT NOW THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS TO BE NAMED 'TY.'

 

Ms. Park agreed and I just sighed heavily. ON MY WAY TO THE CLINIC...

I was perspiring. When I got wounds I'm like 'Don't touch My wounds' to anyone. I stopped because I'm already infront of the clinic. And I was about to knocked but I stop myself. I had the thought of these:

 

                      The nurse will poor alcohol on my RAW SKIN, and clean it using a cotton. AND THAT WAS SUPER-TY-OUCH

                                                                                                    TO THE FULLEST!!

 

That's another way of torturing me. I might cry for my whole life. I turned my back on the clinic's door. And make my way back to my classroom. As I stepped inside my class, Ms. Park asked me. "What happened?" I smiled awkwardly and look at Kangmin who has a creased forehead.

I answered: "The nurse is not around..."

"ah ok. Please take your seat." -I bowed to Ms. Park. And walked to my chair. As I walk passed Kwangmin's chair I heard him whisper: ''lying''

WHY THE HECK IS HE MINDING THE BUSINESS OF MY WOUNDS??!!!

 

*breaktime!*

 

"Kangmin-ah!! I don't want tooooo!"

''It's not KANGMIN its KWANGMIN." -He said irritated

Kangmin keeps on dragging me to the clinic. Why the hell does he care?! Every student that we passed by gave us a what-are-they-doing look.

"waaah! kangmin!!" I tried pulling my hand out of his grip but it's just so tight!

"You're annoying the way I just told you it's Kwangmin not Kangmin and you keep on repeating the same mistake." -He said as we reached the clinic. Just when He's about to knock..... I cried.Ofcourse t'was fake. There's no way I would cry infront of this guy.

"YAH! why are you crying?!" -He let go of my hand. I stepped on his foot and I grab the chance to runway form him.

"heeeey!!!!!!" He's just so fast runner that he immediately caught me and drag me there again.

"Why are you sa afraid?!" -He ask in a 'scoldy' tone.

"Why so concern?!"

"oh come on. Don't tell me you're scared?! HAHA that's just a wound. Its far from the heart! " -He said, still holding my hand.

"then if that is so... I don't need to go to the clinic. " -I said in a poker face. He changed his happy face into a poker face. SEE! SEE! HE CHANGED FACIAL EXPRESIONS IMMEDIATELY!!! 

 

He didn't reply to me. But instead he turned the door knob. And the nurse's eyes become wide open when He saw Kangmin and immediately frowned when she saw  Kangmin holding my hand. Eherm. Correction: My wrist. 

"Nurse! she needs to be treated!" He pointed with me with big eyes. I pull away my hand that he was holding which he allowed. 

 

 

"Kangmin....." I gave him the most pleading eyes I could give. But he just shook his head. But he just shook his head. ASDFGHJKL!!#$% HOW DARE HE?! IS HE MY FATHER OR WHAAAAT?!! YOU'RE GONNA DIEEEE!!

"AH,,,, Okay.. so you are Miss?"

"Raehee." -I added frowning.

"Miss Raehee. You can sit there." -She pointed the hospital that is bed pushed in the wall.

 

I'm so nervous. I can feel the cold sweats in my forehead. My palms is perspiring too. Kangmin pushed me so that I can started walking. I bit my lower lip.

"You should let your wound be cleaned. So that germs will not INVADE YOUR BODEEEY!" He said with big eyes. And as if he was trying to scare me.

"yes mom." I mumbled.

"I heard that."

"sorry mom." I said half meant half joking.

"he-he-he." he laugh in sarcastic tone. "Don't be afraid ara?! I'm here. I'll sat beside you."

"Yes father." I look at him to see his reaction. But He just smile. And that's when I looked away................

 

 

 

 

 

My Heartbeats so fast.

 

 

 

 

Because I saw the nurse walking towards us. Holding the liquid that will kill me. I bit my lower lip harder. And I taste something.................................... BLOOD?!!

 

"Hey! your lips" He offered his handkerchief to mine and I accepted it. Wow. It smells like marshmallow. hmm.. I wipe away the blood in my lips.

 

 

''What kind of girl is not bringing her own handkerchief?!" -He mumbled.

I HEARD THAT.

"What kind of boy has a handkerchief who smells like a strawberry. eeeww. Shame on you..."  I teased. Though it really smell like a marshmallow.

 

"Bwoo?! IT'S NOT!" He said with a schock face.

"Yeah right. haha"

"you're just kidding right?"

"ofcourse dude." I rolled my eyes. How can he be easily fooled?!

 

 

"umm... Miss Raehee. Let's start?" -The nurse interrupts.

 

HOLY CHOCOLATES! *sign of the cross.*

=============================================================================================

 

awwiiieee. Sorry for the late update! My first week in school was oh-so-hell! My teachers are freak. They Gave me toons of reportss! I'm currently watching BIGBANG THEORY. SINCE YESTERDAY I'VE BEEN STUDYING ABOUT THIS. WATCHING SOOO MUCH BIGBANG THEORY VIDS. MY GOOOSH. CAN'T I JUST WATCHED THE BIG BANG VIDS?! THE KPOP ONEE! any ways.... say something 'bout the update? COMMENT BELOW! :D