Chapter 2: 'Cheating huh.'

Those Kind of Guys...

AND BECAUSE I LOVE THOSE SUBSCRIBERS I'LL UPDATE. HAHA

==============================================================================================================

RAEHEE'S POV

I was about to say something when our first subject teacher--- Ms. Park arrived.

 

Announcing the most shocking-terryfying-nerve wracking news that the students wouldn't want to hear. She was super-duper late! It's almost 8 in the morning!

 

"Okay class! Surprise quiz...!      SURPRISE!" -She smiled mockingly.

 

You can hear the 'oww' disappointed sound from us students. I can't even remember Her lecture yesterday. I'm surely getting an egg here.

 

"Okay get one and pass." She said while smiling. HUH. She even dares to smile?! My mind shouts: 'STFU! If it wasn't for my respect... SERIOUSLY!'

I looked to my seatmate on my left. She's a geek. And to my seatmate on the right. She's my bestfriend... She's a------- She's a girl. :P. I looked at my geek seatmate again. I can see her taking it seriously. I believe she has an answer on no. 1,2,3 and the rest of the questions in this paper. I'm like: 'WHERE ON EARTH DID SHE GET THESE QUESTIONS?!!' Then suddenly... Someone knock at the door. We all turn to see who knocked at the door.

As soon as we saw who's on the door. They started squealing. 'Girls' started squealing. You-know-who are they. The blonde guy. the cute-looking guy, and... Ah.... How am I supposed to describe... AH! he's the guy whom  I thought smiled at me! The room becomes noisy, and the teacher's attention wasn't on the students taking quiz.... And so I grabbed the chance to take a peek at geek's testpaper. IM'MA CHEATER! Mwahahahaha

 

"...............................Raehee." I stopped writing. And turned to look up Ms. Park. The class was silent, and they were all staring at me! Did Ms. Park saw me cheating?! HOLY SOAP! I'm DEEEEAD!

 

"Y.... yes?"  -I asked nervously.

"I said, Mr. Jo Kwangmin will be sitting infront of you Raehee." PHEW. THAT.WAS.CLOSE!     WAIT! That Jo Kangmin?! Infront...... Just when I notice that my  used-to-be 'frontmate' was not their sitting anymore.

"Ooh~ neh." I nod. 

 

As soon as he sits, He turned to look at me. "Busy cheating huh?" - He said in a smirking face. I have a feeling that my life with Mr. Jo Kangmin will be hell.

 

"Mind your business. And by the way. Welcome to hel--- I mean our school!" - I smiled and observe if Ms. Park was still looking at our direction. And when its not I continued cheating with my geek seatmate. She just stare at me with 'Unbelievable-look.' Aaaand.... As soon as I finished cheating... I patted her shoulder and said: "Thanks geek! I knew it you're the best!" -I smiled from the bottom of my heart.

 

"OKAY. In 5 minutes finish or not, you have to pass your papers!" -Ms. Park shouted calling the attention of the noisy class.

 

I love this Geek. But I can't remember her name. Maybe I should ask later? Just-so-you-know. I immediately forgot names. I don't know why...

"tsk.tsk." - I see. It was coming from my 'frontmate' JO KANGMIN.

"Cheating huh?! SONGSAENGNIM!" -Just when he's about to say something. I hit his back so hard.

"What was that for?!" -He shouted. I gave him a don't-tell-look.

"Yah! what happened?! Is she bugging you?!" -Ms. Park ask 'flirtly' Okay. I'm making out a scene here. So that others can share answers! this is what we call "CHARITY." mwahahaha

 

"Well... Actually... A fly landed on his perfectly perfect uniform that's why you know... shoo the fly?" -I defended sounding unsure.

"That's why you have to hit my back so hard?! It hurts you know?"

"Oh is it? Mian~" I can feel the sharp looks  of girls stabbing me.

"Raehee-ah you should be nice to him..." -Ms. Park said.

I AM.

"tch. I jusst want to ask Ms. Park if I can go out. so obvious." He stopped and turn his look to Ms. Park

"Ms. Park can I?" -He ask in a cute tone. She nodded flirtly. WTF?!

 

*gulped* Im so obvious Really. Well atleast... I did some charity for my classmates. Before he went out of the room, He shot me a glare.

 

*FACE PALM* pabo me~!

======================================================================

HOPE YOU LIKE THE UPDATE. COMMENT BELOW! =D

P.S: SORRY FOR THE TYPO-ERRORS AND THE WRONG GRAMMAR.