Chapter 1: Making Faces.

Those Kind of Guys...

Raehee's POV

 

"Raehee! Raehee! Boyfriend will arrive in 7 minutes!"

 

Aissh. This Hajin. WHO THE HELL IS BOYFRIEND?!

 

"YAAH! who the hell are they?! I'm playing temple run! Talk to me la---- AAAH!"

 

tree hugger. -_- This is why I hate talking while playing this game.

 

"Err. Look at what you've done! It's almost 2 million!" I showed her my iphone.

 

"Psssh. Come on! Let's welcome boyfriend!" -She cheered up.

"I don't effin' care ok?! and besides..." I glanced at the window where you can see the main gate of the school.

 

"Besides, there are so many girls down there! I don't like to be in a sardine state or what." - I faked a smile. Supeeeer fake. That it was so obvious. And she frowned.

 

"wae?! wae?! Why don't you know them?! From what planet are you?! aissh.. chinja---" she was cutted by the squealing fan girls outside. She glanced at the window and immediately jump from her sit. "WAAAH!! BE BACK!!" -Hajin shouted and rushed off to our classroom.  

 

I just shook my head in desbelief...  *girls nowadays* I thought  to myself.

What the... I look around the classroom, only to find that I am the only girl in these room. I stand up and peeked at the window. I saw 6 handsome boys came out of the black van.

 

LOL. NO! Forget the word 'Handsome'. err. I didn't mean to lie you know?! Haha. Thanks to those guards. If it wasn't for them, stampede will happen. SERIOUSLY SPEAKING.  We're at the 2nd floor of the school's building and we can hear the cheers: "I LOVE YOU BOYFRIEND!" and "BOYFRIEND! BOYFRIEND!" other boys, took a peek and said something I can't understand.

 

Smile there, smile here, Wave here, wave there.

"Hey! anyone knows them?!" -I ask the remaining boys.

"ani..." - They all answered and shrugged.

"Raehee-ah! Don't you know them?!" -one of my classmate ask.

"Do you think I'll ask, if I know something?! DUH?!!" -what a question... REALLY?!

 

They laughed and I returned my focus again to 'those' guys. I started making faces. Stucking my tongue out and everything. I notice that guy with side bangs, almost brown hair, looked at my direction and smiled. I STOPPED. Does he possibly... NO! NO! How come will he notice me?! Tch. Nevaaaaa mind. I just go back to my seat, and just played temple run. GO FOR THE GOAL RAEHEE! mwahaha. Well, the classes should start at 7:30 and now its  7:45. Great! That was awesome! Thanks to those 'famous guys' for their arrival.

-

-

-

-

-

"Come on! Come on! I can do it!" -I mumbled while playing temple run. Some of my classmates went back to the classroom chattering and giggling. That distracts me! But... where's Hajin?! "Almost there... Raehee" I cheered myself.

 

BLAAAAAAAG!!

 

The door slammed and to 'my' shock... I almost drop my phone. AND I ALMOST REACHED 2 MILLION. I turn to look at that someone who bang the door. Only to find out the 'panting Hajin in her knees.' HER again. I swear if she wasn't my BESTFRIEND she might be chasing for her life RIGHT NOW.

 

"CLASSMATES! 3 of the Boyfriend members will be our classmates!!" -She announced.

Mix emotions. Some squealed. Some boys complained. AND ME?! I Don't even know how to react!  3 guys arrived and put 3 extra chairs in our room. Hajin, my bestfriend feeling contented with what she announced, walked to her seat which is on my right. I immediately turned to look at her with my glaring eyes.

 

"What?! Did i do something?" 

I notice some of my girl classmates put make-ups on their face. Don't they know they become MORE UGLY?!               kekeke I'M SO MEAN. *grins*

 

"YEAH... S! You are so ruining my temple run life!"

"Kekeke" -She smiled and give me a peace sign.

I was about to say something but our first subject teacher--- Ms. Park arrived. 

 

 

Announcing the most SHOCKING-TERRYFYING-NERVE WRACKING news.

==============================================================================================

WAAAH HOPE YOU LIKE IT. COMMENT BELOW. KAMSAHAMNIDA!! 

P.S: sorry for the wrong grammar. *bows*