Babysitting The Baby Evangelist and The Mighty Soonkyu

Ah! My 9 Angels!

It was 8:00 A.M. Heaven just woke up and went downstairs. Wait a minute! These will take awhile!" Shouted from Yoona in the kitchen. Heaven sat in the couch with Sunny and the t.v. They were watching a morning cartoons for Sunny. Then the door opened. It was Sica, Taeyeon Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. They have marks that they went from a place that caught on fire. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung float going to the kitchen asking for food and complaining that they are tired. Taeyeon washed up her face. While Sica is going upstairs, the cartoon channel was interrupted by Breaking News. It was about the forest fire.*The camera focused on the forest far far away..

This morning, as you can see, there was a forest fire. The firemens and police cannot conclude the reason why it started. They said that it was because of hunters that left there campfires, others said they saw something from the sky and it started. But whats most intriguing is how did it end." The reporter stated.

We were hanging around on lake when suddenly my friend smelled some smoke. Then we got suprised because there was fire. While we were running to a safe place, we saw a girl floating and was breathed ice from . While the others are gathering water. Said by the witness. It was actually GD and the BB Gang. The police won't believe what he said because acccording to them they are just fooling around and was making stories" The reported said.

While Heaven and the others were watching the news, except for yoona who is cooking and Hyoyeon and Sooyoung that are dying because of tiredness, Jessica was staring at something. It was a red thing, like a flame in the sky. She said to himself ,"it was like the thing I was chasing yesterday. What is that? Then she went upstairs. Breakfast is ready!! Yoona shouted. Eventually the Joker duo flew and rushed to eat. Then the others follow. While eating, Heaven stated "What if we have some fun today?" What will we do? Miyoung replied. Let's go to a park! Yuri shouted. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung together " Yes! Amusement park! I want to got there!!!

But where? Heaven said.. Hmmmm.... Then suddenly seohyun (wearing a big nerd glasses), "According to my analysis, there is 3 Big amusement park here in the city. One of them just opened today. Right! Lets go there!" Said Heaven. While they were chatting, the doorbell rang. *Riingg, Riingg. I'll go get it. Taeyeon said. Then she went to check it out. A while later, they were still chatting, Taeyeon came back with a troubled face and said, "We have something to do today....... What is it? All of them said. "This"...

Taeyeon showed 5 Robotic eggs. Then it suddenly opened. They are... Babies! The Babies started to fly around the hous. The girls tried to catch them *riot in the house. While they were catching them, Heaven went out the scene and asked Taeyeon " Who are they?" They are the Evangelist Babies." There is a letter. Taeyeon played it. It was holographic. They caught the babies and watched the message. Greetings! The 9 angels! Me and my husband is going out for awhile because of the meeting with the other Gods. So can you take care of our babies while we are gone? Thanks! P.S. Becareful not to lose them or they will cause riot and chaos. Thanks!" All of them were like "oh. God..." *fast forward theye cleaned up and gather in the living room with the babies. Seohyun will introduce them one by one.

These five are the Evangelist babies..  

First one, Luna. The owner of the shadow. She is lively and active and likes to bully her siblings. *Luna used her powers and she summon a book then she threw it to the other baby. The Baby Cried. The one crying is Sulli, one of the younges. She possess the power of nature. She is always on Victoria's side. The oldest of them. She possess the power of greath strength and speed. She is believed to be the gifted one with the Evangelist power. These one is Amber. Possesses the power of gem. She can use gems to protect her and for fighting. But in her later years. And the last one is Krystal, She possesses the power of the light. They are twins with Luna but believed that they will be the rivals against power." Seohyun explained.

 So that means we will not go to the amusement park!? Awww... Sooyoung said. Its ok!" Miyoung said. We will have a hard time taking with them" Yuri said. *background Sunny is scared of them and hides behind Taeyeon. *fastforward they are taking care of the kids. They were paired for each of the baby. Sunny and Heaven for Sulli, Yuri and Yoona for Luna, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung for Victoria, Miyoung and Sica for amber and Taeyeon and Seohyun for Krystal. *fastforward, they are playing along them. Yuri and Yoona are dying because of Luna who is throwing things on them. Miyoung and Sica are dressing up Amber. Krystal is holding Taeyeon's hair while Seohyun is researching about kids. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung are bored.

You're no fun. Hyoyeon said. Yeah! Do something funny" Added by Sooyoung. Sooyoung is poking and poking Victoria. Suddenly Victoria grabbed her finger and throws her. Hyoyeon got suprised and can't move her body while staring at her. Meanwhile Heaven and Sulli are playing, Sunny is hiding behind Heaven and is scared. Heaven said "why? whats wrong?

I'm scared of them... Sunny said. Don't be be afraid! They are just babies. But Sunny is still scared. *Just then, Luna was summoning a black hole on her hand and exploded. It caused a big smoke. Heaven and the 9 girls coughing from it.. What happened? Right after the smoke faded, they realize that they are gone. They panicked. Taeyeon shouted "Lets go find them! Go!" They flew alltogether leaving Heaven and Sunny behind. Because Sunny can't lift Heaven they ride on his bicycle. *fastforward they are chasing the babies. Heaven and Sunny are strolling in the city. Yuri and Yoona flew into the the City Plaza and saw Luna making fun of people by doing making them stumble because of banana skin. They tried to caught her but Luna summoned a big net to them. Taeyeon and Seohyun catched Krystal who is just looking at animals at the Zoo. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung also. Victoria is the pier lifting big cargos. Miyoung and Sica caught amber at the playground. Meanwhile Heaven and Sunny...

Where could Sulli be? Heaven asked. Sunny is just worried and biting her nails sitting at the back. Waaaah!! A crying voice suddenly arose. That's her!"Heaven said. They went into the woods where the fire happened earlier. They saw Sulli on top of a Rock and wolves are surrounding it and trying to come up. Heaven then throwed a rock unto them. The wolves looked behind and saw Heaven.  Heaven ran and ran. The wolves were chasing him. Sunny is on the top of the tree crying. Saying to herself " what will i do? what will i do!?!" Then she saw Heaven running chased by Wolves. Eventually Heaven end up on Sulli's place and got surronded too.

A wolf jumped to him and scratched his hands that he made protection. Help! Heaven shouted. Soonkyu! Help me!! The wolves were attacking him while Sulli is just crying. Soonkyu looked at Heaven and then to Sulli. Then a flashback came

*Soonkyu when she was a child. Surrounded by wolves too. crying.. Waaah! Waaaah! The wolf jumped to Soonkyu but got hit by a rock. The other wolves look at where it came from. It was a kid. ( think of Heaven as a child - resembles the kid )

He then threw rock to them. The wolves fled. The boy went to Sunny and said "Don't cry." Its ok now. Sunny looked to him and asked while crying "Are they gone?" Yes they are. They were scared of me." The kid boasted. By the way whats your name? The kid asked.

I'am Soonkyu.... Soonkyu replied.

What a cute name! The kid replied. Then suddenly a voice shouted "Where are you son? Let's eat dinner now!"

I need to go now! See you and be careful! The kid said and ran away. Soonkyu was amazed of him. *the scene cameback to the forest. Soonkyu saw Heaven again being attacked and Sulli is crying. Just then, a rock flew on one of the wolves. Resulting it to get dizzy. The wolves looked at Soonkyu and attacked her. Soonkyu used her sword against them while yelling "I'm not a kid anymore! I'm not a kid anymore! She beat all of the wolves and went to Heaven. She helped him to stand up. Sulli flew into Soonkyu and hugged her. Heaven said "Did you beat'em? You save me!" Just then the girls arrived with the babies.

Are you alright? Miyoung said.

Yeah! Because Soonkyu saved me! Shouted by Heaven. Soonkyu and Heaven went to the girls while holding Sulli. *fastforward to the house. Seohyun is aiding Heaven's wounds. While Heaven is crying. All of them are in the living room. Wow Soonkyu! You are grown up now! You are tough! You're not afraid now." Said by the girls from all side. Soonkyu said "It is because I realized that I'm old enough now and need to protect others. Just then a holographic message comes up.

"Greetings again! We just came back from the gathering and we will get our goddesses back. I think I owe you something big. I will give a big reward at some time from now. Thanks for your hard work! * the hologram dissappeared. The babies flew back to the eggs. They wave to them. The girls too. The egg closed and became light and dissapeared.

When will we go to the amusement park? Hyoyeon said.

Lets just go tommorow! Heaven said. Sooyoung said "Let's go to Midnight Circus! Me and Hyoyeon saw it while finding Victoria.
Well its because your one of them! Hyoyeon said causing laughter on the house. *view coming out of the house again. A person sitting on the chair. Zooms in his mouth.. Welcome to the Midnight Circus... Hope you have fun..

 

 

To be continued...