The Start of the Beariest Plan KaaBoom!

Ah! My 9 Angels!

Another usual day with the girls. Heaven did his usual things in a normal school day. Today is there Physical Activity test in school. Heaven wore his shirt and jogging pants and went downstairs. He seems to be a bit gloomy and doesn't have an appetite.

Is there something wrong with my meal? Yoona asked.

Ah! No! There isn't. Actually it is delicious! Putting on a smile then a frown afterwards. Miyoung asked "I think there is something special on your class today. Is it a physical test? Yes it is.... Heaven said. *Hyoyeon and Sooyoung's ear got big after hearing physical. They ran into the kitchen without hesitation. Physical Test!?!? Awesome! I want to go too! Hyoyeon and Sooyoung are always excited when it comes to something that needs physical strenghts. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung looked into Taeyeon and put a crying puppy face. Can we go? Please?

 

Yes you can. But don't do something stupid. I will be watching you." Taeyeon said.

Yehey!! Lets go! They ran outside and headed to the university. I think we should go now too. Miyoung pulled Heaven and flew into his school. Seohyun suddenly said, " I can't go out right now. Can someone of you watch out Sunny for me? She thinked carefully and saw Jessica at the stairs. She just woked up and went down. "Ok Sica. You are the one! Sica suddenly became confused. *Fast forward, at the university's field.You can see many students especially girls that have small stuff toys on there bags and attach to their pants.

Some are sharing it with their friends. Heaven is seating at the side of the bench waiting his turn. Miyoung and Sunny are watching the other students. While Sica is at the bench too feeling sleepy. *Her head is falling down because of sleepiness and then got suprised and woke up. She scratched her eyes because of sleepiness. While looking unto the sky, she saw something unsual on a tree. It was color red. It forms a body of a person. She blinked again and it was gone. Then she came back sleeping.
Don't worry! Miyoung said happily. You can do it! Hwaiting! Heaven looked and smiled. Then he saw Hyoyeon and Sooyoung getting ready for the race. *Gun Shot meaning the start of the race. All of the contestands started but in there suprise Hyoyeon and Sooyoung ran fiercely and with the speed of light they reached the finish line (starting point) and the coach and contestants were awed of what happened. Even Heaven got suprised and didn't realized that his name is called.

Heaven! Your up now!" Said Miyoung.

Oh! Okay! Heaven replied. He stood up and went to the field with the other students.He met byul there. Heaven! Are you ready? She lively said like because she saw Heaven again.

Oh. Not really." Putting a shy face on his face.

We can do it! Just believe on yourself. See this? *Byul shows off her teddy stuff toy as same as the others. My mom bought this so I can do anything with confidence! Ummm.. I just realized. Why are all students have that kind of stuff toy? Heaven said.

You didn't know? Its the new tred today. It was on sale on the Department Store so it became a hit. And because it was so cute! The coach suddenly spoke. Ok get ready! This is a relay race. Just pass it to the next contestant and so on until you reach the finish line. understood? Yes ! Said the students. They went to their place. Heaven is first on their team. He looked into Byul and saw her doing a fighting. Then he looked into Miyoung and he saw her doing a fighting too. He gained confidence. *Gun shot. They start running. Eventually Heaven is slow and the others are far now. But suddenly...

They stopped. There teddy stuff toys starts to growl. All of the student became confuse. The teddies eyes started to glow and then the student's too. They became like zombies. The bears climbed into their head. Miyoung and the others got suprise and got their fighting pose ready.

People of the EXO planet! Be ready for my chaos! A voice suddenly arose from all surroundings. It is me! Kaboom! The most evil and powerful person! Mwahahaha *then he coughed. Augh.augh.. Sorry about that.. Now be one of us! The zombie-like students suddenly turned into Heaven and the girls.

They start walking to them. The students surrounded Heaven. Then... *girls transformation.

*Sica Hyo Sooyoung Sunny and Miyoung altogether: By the power of the evangelist! Give us your might! They their right hand up.
Hyoyeon and Sooyoung arm suddenly is holding a hammer *They are opposite. Black and White. Both of them said by the power of Jack! Joker Hammer!


Sunny's arm got cute but big sword. By the power of the wild! Panda Sword! *Sunny held it up but it was so heavy it crashed into the ground. Crying again.

Miyoung's arm got armed with a big pink metal arm. The power of Angel Evangelist! The Holy Claw!

Then lastly Sica's arm got a ice tiara on her arm and wore it on her head. By the power of the Ice Queen. Blizzard Tiara!

They're transformation finished. They fought the bears. All they need is to destroy them for the students to return to normal.

Help! Heaven said while his eyes closed. Miyoung attacked and slashed the bears by her claws. Then she flew to fight the others. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung are like playing and smashing bears. Meanwhile Sunny is crying and can't lift her sword. So she tried and lift it. But it was so heavy she spinned. After spinning all the bears were destroyed but she was dizzy. Sica used her tiara to give her ice powers. Using sharp ice cones, she destroyed the bears. But she again saw the red thing. Now with his eyes. She followed him. Then the field got silent again. They thought it was finished. But the students stood up again. Hyoyeon , Sooyoung and Sunny continued to fight. Hihihihi... Miyoung heard a laught behind the bushes. She jump onti it and find a fat guy using a remote control.

What are you doing here! He got suprised.

Who are you? And what are you doing here? Miyoung asked.

I'am Kaaboom! And i'm the one controlling the bears using this remote control! The only solution to stop them is to destroyed this! Hahahaha... He suddenly stop. And looked to Miyoung. "I shouldn't tell you that right? With a blank face. Miyoung slashed the controller and it exploded. Kaaboom flew far far away. *Like team rocket. The field is back to normal again. The skies were blue again. They woke up. Miyoung and the other girls were back to normal again. Heaven woke up and said "is it over?" Miyoung replied yes lively. The students were confused and got their head ache. *SchoolBell ring. Because of the school bell, their confusion was removed and got their bags and went home. Miyoung helped Heaven and they flew together with the other girls. *At home, Miyoung telled them what happened. Eventually Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were excited too.*Your view will be slowly going away and got the view of the house with their shadows inside.

Meanwhile, Sica is still chasing the red thing. But it suddenly dissapeared. Sica tried to hold on it but got ashes on his hands.... She looked into it but didn't have any clue. *Jessica is floating in the air with confusion on his head and thinking what it was..


To be continued...