Room 279 Part II

One-Shot/Multi-Shot Collection

A/N: Due to a lot of of comments from people asking for a continuation, I managed to make a continuation for Room 279. This hasn't gone through much editing so expect some errrors. I'll get around to editing it soon, I swear.

Enjoy.

Room 279

Part II

 

Sunny let out a deep exhale as she sat in the cab she’d just gotten into. Her day was just getting started and it seemed like the night before wasn’t quite over yet. Having coffee with Tiffany that morning was interesting and uncomfortable all at the same time.

 

“Tiffany.”

 

“Sunny.” The redhead replied in a mocking tone.

 

They spent nearly an hour just talking at the coffee shop about anything. It was all a blur to Sunny but she was almost sure she was glad it happened. Eventually, Tiffany left without failing to invite her to drop by the club tonight and sealing the invitation with a wink.

 

Sunny liked Tiffany’s wink.

 

As soon as Sunny was dropped off in front of her apartment building, she checked her watch. It was almost afternoon and she was sure that Taeyeon would be awake by now.

 

She made her way up to the unit she shared with her best friend and was greeted with Taeyeon sitting on the couch and eating a bowl of cereal.

 

“Did you just wake up?” Sunny asked as she hung her coat on the rack by their door.

 

“Been awake for 20 minutes, I guess. Were you at the coffee shop?”

 

“Yeah. Something interesting happened.”

 

“Really?”

 

Then Sunny told her everything. About Tiffany being there and how they sat for a while and just talked. Taeyeon’s jaw dropped instantly the moment Tiffany’s name came out of Sunny’s mouth.

 

“Tiffany? As in Tiffany from last night, Tiffany?”

 

“Yes, you idiot. Do we know any other Tiffany?”

 

“No need to get snappy, Soonkyu! I’m just shocked. I can’t believe you ran into her again so soon. It must be fate.” Taeyeon said with a gleam in her eye.

 

Sunny rolled her eyes and sat down next to her roommate, yanking the bowl of cereal out of her hands and taking a spoonful into .

 

“Yah! Get your own.”

 

“She invited me to drop by the club again. I don’t know if I want to go.” Sunny mumbled, stirring the cereal in her hands.

 

“Of course you should go! This is not something you even need to think about. Sometimes, I don’t even know why we’re friends.” Taeyeon yanked the bowl out of Sunny’s hands, holding it possessively.

Sunny stuck her tongue out at Taeyeon and stood up after slapping the bottom of Taeyeon’s bowl, causing milk and cereal to spill all over her clothes.

 

“What the hell- Lee Soonkyu!” the milk soaked girl yelled angrily.

 

“You need a shower anyway, stupid!”

 

-

 

It was 10:24pm when Sunny found herself standing outside the very same club from the night before. She was alone this time and boy did she feel awkward as hell. She approached the entrance slowly and was stopped by a bouncer. He eyed her for a few moments before stepping aside and giving her access.

 

It was the same way as she remembered. It was still dark and shady, filled with obnoxiously loud men and barely dressed women. She wasn’t sure if Tiffany was performing soon so she walked around, hoping to find somewhere to sit herself down.

 

One of whom she assumed were waitresses walked past her with a tray of beers and she quickly took one into her hand and took a swig. She felt too tense and alcohol always had its way of soothing her. She finally found a seat and took it, keeping herself distracted with the beer in her hand.

 

After a solid fifteen minutes, the announcer from before hadn’t come out like he did the last time and Sunny was starting to think it was a bad idea to come here in the first place. Maybe she missed Tiffany’s shift and was waiting for nothing.

 

“Hi there.”

 

Sunny’s head jerked up immediately, excited for a split second and then stunned the next. It wasn’t Tiffany in front of her but a very beautiful dark haired girl who looked a little too young for the job she had.

 

“H-Hi.”

 

“Do you want a dance?” she asked seductively, moving closer and tracing Sunny’s cheek with her fingertips.

 

“We don’t get female customers often so it’s always interesting to entertain one. So what do you say, unnie?” She dragged the last word on purpose, sending a strange chill down Sunny’s spine.

 

Sunny gulped and found herself mesmerized by the girl before her. Did she really just call her “unnie?” Why did she like it? She really needs to stop going to these strip clubs before she turns into Taeyeon.

 

“Uhh…”

 

Suddenly a third person came in, taking the hand on Sunny’s cheek off of her. She had blazing red hair and that caught Sunny’s attention instantly.

 

It was Tiffany.

 

“Suzy, did you forget the house rule already? No touching.” She said in a harsh tone.  “Move on and find someone else to toy with, kid.”

 

Suzy glared at Tiffany then walked away, heading over to a table of men who hollered as she strutted towards them.

 

“Sorry. She’s new. I can’t seem to keep an eye on her.” Tiffany started. “Glad you could make it. I almost thought you weren’t gonna come.”

 

“I thought I missed out on you when I got here.”

 

“You did, actually. I don’t have any more performances on the center stage tonight.”

 

“Oh.”

 

“But that doesn’t mean I can’t dance for you.”

 

Oh.

 

-

 

So here they were again, back in room 279. Tiffany was dressed in a similar outfit as what she wore the first time Sunny ever saw her. The only difference was that her outfit was a bright pink instead of black. Sunny was trying to swallow the lump in as she stared hard at the corset the clung tightly onto Tiffany’s body.

 

The feathers on the bottom of her outfit swayed with her, and with every other moment, they would sway upwards and reveal a little bit more of Tiffany’s milky white skin. It had Sunny squirming in her seat and in the back of her mind, she was cursing the club’s house rule.

 

Then Tiffany bent over and Sunny swore the universe was hell bent on making her suffer. She let out a soft groan and briefly her lips when Tiffany ran her hands over her thighs as she was standing back up.

 

Damn universe.

 

Tiffany continued dancing, keeping her eyes locked with Sunny’s. The way she moved was different. It was slower and a whole lot ier than the way she danced on center stage.

 

The song ended and Tiffany suddenly straddled Sunny’s waist, setting her knees on either side of Sunny’s thighs.

 

She’s breaking the rule, holy sh-

 

Tiffany ran her hands through Sunny’s hair and grinded against her, letting out the huskiest and iest moan Sunny’s ever heard in her life. Sunny shuddered and couldn’t help but dig her fingers into the couch’s upholstery

 

“House rule.” Sunny barely uttered.

 

“Screw it.”

 

Then Sunny felt Tiffany’s lips crash into hers and she reacted instantly. This kiss was far from what the first was like but neither of them cared. Tiffany slipped her tongue into Sunny’s mouth and moaned when she felt Sunny grab her .

 

She pulled away, causing the blonde girl underneath her to let out an annoyed growl. She chuckled and wiped the corner of Sunny’s lips with her thumb then stood up, fixing her hair with her fingers.

 

“As much as I’d love to keep making out with you in here, I’m still technically working and my boss would kill me if he catches us.”

 

Sunny sighed, disappointed that having Tiffany on top of her barely lasted.

 

“Go out with me.” She suddenly stated. Tiffany jumped a little and her eyes widened. She’d forgotten what dating was like. It’s been years since she’d done anything more than just sleep with someone or provide them with s.

 

“Are you sure? I’m not exactly the ideal person to take out on dates.”

 

“I already know I like you, Tiffany. I’m also pretty sure you like me too so we should at least try get to know each other.”

 

It was a pleasant surprise for Tiffany to be asked out like that, but she was unsure if it would be a good idea. Dating one of her customers seemed insane, no matter how much she liked Sunny.

 

She looked at Sunny’s face and heard a voice in her head scream a loud “ it!” at any form of logical reasoning she had beforehand.

 

She liked Sunny.

 

“Okay.”

 

She liked Sunny a lot.