Room 279 [2Ny One-shot]

One-Shot/Multi-Shot Collection

 

“Taeyeon, I don’t want to go to a damn strip club!”

 

“Please, Sunny-ah. It will be so much fun! You’ve been so depressing ever since you and Hyomin broke up.”

 

Sunny glared at her friend angrily as that dreaded name was mentioned. She wasn’t quite over it yet.

 

“Don’t say her name.”

 

“Alright, alright. Now will you go with me tonight?” Taeyeon begged, making puppy dog eyes at her best friend.

 

“Yah! Aegyo’s my thing. And fine. I’ll go.”

 

“Yay!”

 

-

 

That night, the two friends arrived at a very vulgar looking building. It was hidden very well from the public and it took a while for the two of them to find it. As soon as they had entered, it was everything Sunny had expected it to be.

 

Dark with awful lighting, tables seated with various men as they watched a dancer perform on their table in an atrocious outfit. Sunny had to admit though, these girls were quite attractive.

 

“See? I told you it’ll be fun. Now here.” Taeyeon said, handing Sunny a handful of bills.

 

“What’s this for?”

 

“To pay the dancers, of course! They don’t do it for free, you know.” Taeyeon laughed. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna find myself a private dancer. You go ahead and do what you want. Meet me back here in an hour or so.”

 

Sunny rolled her eyes as her friend scurried away. She found an empty seat next to the largest stage in the club. It was shaped like a runway, coming from thick red curtains at the end of the club’s main room. At the end of the runway was a pole, and Sunny figured that it was going to be used eventually.

 

“And now, ladies and gentlemen! The best dancer we have to offer shall come to give us another mind blowing performance. Tiffany!” A booming voice of probably a DJ suddenly announced, drawing Sunny’s attention to the middle of the red curtain.

 

Then out walked a beautiful girl, dressed in a black corset with a skirt. She wore matching black boots that almost reached up to her thighs and black velvet gloves on her hands. Her white skin contrasted strongly with the outfit, and what was even more eye catching was that her hair was of a unique color. It was dyed a deep shade of red, which could probably compare to the color of a rose.

 

Sunny watched as she started dancing to the sultry music playing. All the men roared with cheers, their hands immediately shooting up with various bills clutched within them. Tiffany smiled widely at the audience, grabbing the payments in between steps. Sunny noticed that she had a very noticeable eye smile. Another one of her many attractive traits. Suddenly, Tiffany looked at her, with a curious and amused expression. She got down onto her knees and then her hands, giving Sunny a full view of her cleavage. She could do nothing but stay frozen in her seat.

 

Sunny gasped as Tiffany crawled towards her seductively, their eyes remaining fixed on each other. She was too stunned to move, but her hands were gripping tightly at the cheap leather chair she was sitting on.

 

Tiffany’s hand ran down her chest and onto her side, quickly slipping into her jacket pocket. Sunny reflexively grabbed at the wrist of the girl before her, fearing that she was being robbed. The redhead flashed her a devilish smile, jerking her hand away roughly.

 

“Ah ah ah. Remember. No touching.” She said, glancing at the bright neon light sign within the room. As soon as she had moved onto another viewer, Sunny already had her hand shoved into her pocket, pulling out a small ripped piece of paper.

 

“Room 279.” She read out loud.

 

Just as she did, she looked up only to have Tiffany’s eyes on hers again even if she was clearly entertaining a rowdy looking man in front of her. Sunny sent her a confused look, and Tiffany responded by motioning towards a staircase across the room, its top too dark to see what was up there.

 

Suddenly, Taeyeon approached her with a big grin on her face. Clearly her best friend was having the time of her life.

 

“Is this place great or what?”

 

“Sure, Taeyeon.”

 

“What’s that?” Taeyeon said eyeing the paper in Sunny’s hand and quickly snatching it before the younger girl could react.

 

“Taeyeon!” Sunny protested.

 

“Did… Did Tiffany give you this?”

 

Sunny’s eyes widened, surprised that Taeyeon instantly knew where the paper had come from just by glancing at it. She nodded slowly and the fellow blonde’s jaw dropped. Taeyeon shoved the paper back in Sunny’s hands, turning the girl to face the staircase and roughly pushing her towards it.

 

“You need to go upstairs. Now!”

 

“What? Why?”

 

“Tiffany chose you! It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity.”

 

Before Sunny could even try to fight back, she was already at the foot of the stairs. Taeyeon pushed her up one step, giving her a light encouraging tap on her .

 

“It’s supposed the last door on the left. Soonkyu, Hwaiting!”

 

Sunny sighs as she goes up the stairs and makes her way down the dark hall. The only light you could find would be the neon lights seeping through between the floor and the bottom of each door. As soon as she reached the correct door, she was halted by a bouncer standing in front of it.

 

“Do you have an invitation?” he said with a threatening tone.

 

Sunny wasn’t quite sure but decided to go with her gut and handed the man the white paper in her hand. He nodded and opened the door, making way for her to get into the room.

 

It wasn’t exactly what she expected. The room was very… pink. It had one couch enough for three people to sit on, its cover leather in a darker shade of pink. There was also a small end table with one music player on top of it. Probably to provide music for the dancer. Everything was covered in the feminine color, only varying in shades.

 

“Tiffany will join you shortly.” The bouncer added before leaving and closing the door behind him.

 

Sunny sat down on the couch and waited awkwardly. What was one supposed to do in this kind of situation? She certainly didn’t know. So she just sat there, back upright and her hands on her lap like a proper middle school student.

 

Just like the bouncer had said, Tiffany arrived. The door swung open slowly, to reveal the exotic dancer’s blazing red hair and a change of outfit. She was dressed like a bit formally. Complete with a dark purple coat covered in different colored sparkles, white button up blouse and bowtie. It was almost innocent, really. The iest parts of her clothes were probably the knee high leather boots and black shorts that reached the middle of her thighs but it was still a lot less revealing than what she had on earlier.

 

“Are you alright? You look a little uncomfortable.” Tiffany started, eyeing Sunny’s sitting manner.

 

“Why did you ask me to come here?”

 

“Oh you see, customers don’t get to choose me for private shows. I get to choose them.” Tiffany answered as she straddled Sunny’s lap and ran her hands through the shorter girl’s short blonde hair.

 

Sunny couldn’t fathom what was happening. She shuddered as Tiffany’s fingers raked through her hair, her own hands unconsciously moving up to hold onto the other’s waist.

 

Then Tiffany pulled away, grabbing Sunny’s wrists and putting them at their sides. Sunny cursed at herself mentally, completely forgetting about the house rule.

 

“No touching.” The redhead repeated. She then stood up from Sunny’s lap and went over to the music player. Pressing the play button and starting a slow lyric less song. She started swaying her hips to the melody, running her hands all over herself and through her long red hair. She then let her jacket slip off, revealing her milky white complexion. Her skin was practically flawless.

 

Sunny watched intently, unable to rid of the lump in as Tiffany danced for her. She never thought that she’d be where she was. The only reason she was even in the building was because her best friend had forced her to get out of her apartment.

 

“So what’s your name?” Tiffany started, staring at Sunny as she continued performing various learned choreographies.

 

“Sunny.”

 

“Cute. I’m Tiffany.”

 

“I know.”

 

“Mhmm.”

 

Then they fell into a silence again. Tiffany dancing to the music and Sunny watching her from her seat. The blonde girl stopped breathing for a moment as Tiffany approached her, sitting on her lap and grinding against her slowly. She couldn’t help but let out a shuddering breath, and Tiffany chuckled softly at how tense she was.

 

“Relax. You know people are supposed to enjoy this.”

 

“Sorry. I’ve never really done this before.”

 

Tiffany nodded and flashed her a smile, her eyes forming into the shape of crescents. Sunny almost forgot that she was an exotic dancer for a moment from how unique and adorable that smile was.

 

“Tell you what. If you manage not to break the house rule for the rest of this song, I’ll let you touch me anywhere you like after.”

 

“I thought I wasn’t allowed to?”

 

“It’ll be our little secret.”

 

So Tiffany continued dancing, this time ing her white blouse. Sunny bit her lip harshly as she watched Tiffany’s fingers take each button off one by one at an agonizingly slow pace. She stared hard at the girl’s chest, not caring if she looked like a ert. She wanted to see every bit of Tiffany’s body that she could.

 

Then Tiffany’s hands stopped at the button right above her chest. Grinning at Sunny teasingly as she moved closer and leaned forward.

 

“You want to do the next one?” she offered. Sunny reached out in front of her, before shaking her head and withdrawing her hand.

 

“I can’t do that. House rule.”

 

“Very good.” The red haired girl almost sounded like a school teacher as she said that. Then she finally undid the next button, revealing a purple lacy bra. Sunny cursed softly at the sight and clenched her fists tightly, fighting the urge to touch the other girl’s chest.

 

Damn lingerie.

Finally, the music player went silent, signaling that the song had ended. The blonde let out a sigh of relief, sure that if it had gone on a few seconds longer her will would have broken down. Tiffany grinned widely as she buttoned her blouse up again, and stood close to the seated girl.

 

“Well, you managed not to break the house rule. That means you get what I promised.”

 

“Anywhere I like, right?”

 

Tiffany nodded.

 

Sunny then stood and without warning cupped Tiffany’s cheeks and gave her a gentle kiss. The shorter girl pulled away before Tiffany could even react. It felt like it barely even happened.

 

“Thank you.” Sunny said warmly before making her way out of the pink room. When the door closed, Tiffany was still standing there, a bit dazed with her fingertips on her lips. Then she broke out into a smile, her cheeks turning a slightly red shade.

 

Something about that girl just seemed different.

 

-

 

The next morning, Sunny wanted to spend her time in a coffee shop and enjoy some time to relax. She sat at one of the shop’s tables and drank her latte in content. She then turned her attention to her phone, checking things online for anything interesting to read while she was there.

 

Sunny then heard the seat across her table move slightly, immediately looking up at it. She gasped in shock at the all too familiar long red hair.

 

“Hi.” The girl across Sunny greeted kindly.

 

“Tiffany.”