In Which Yuri Interrupts Tiffany Doing Homework and Jessica Interrupts Their Make Out Session

One-Shot/Multi-Shot Collection

Prompt: Imagine your OTP kissing in a private area with the door unlocked, and Person A begins to per//rip/whatever Person B’s shirt, and one of their mutual friends walks through the unlocked door. (This is also a college AU)

Been a while since I've written any fanfiction. Here's a short YulTi oneshot. Hope you guys like it.

                It’s nearly midnight and Tiffany is still awake and alone in her dorm room, working hard on a midterm paper that’s due in two days. Her roommate Jessica is usually with her at this hour but she ran off earlier, going on about a food fix. She wished for her girlfriend’s presence, but Yuri was at one of the frat parties.

 

                “How do you even write four thousand words about Julius Caesar? I don’t even like salads.” Tiffany grumbled as she continued typing.

 

                Minutes later, Tiffany hears her room’s window shake and she reflexively looks behind her. She sees Yuri outside her window, pulling it open. Yuri hops into the dorm room with a grin on her face and a bottle of beer in her hand.

 

                “Is Jessica here?”

 

                “No she isn’t. What’re you doing here? I’m pretty sure the party isn’t over yet.”

 

                Yuri looks at her girlfriend up and down then laughs at her pink matching pajamas. It could be her unconditional love or the alcohol but she can’t help but think Tiffany looks a little y in the stupid outfit.

               

                “It isn’t. I came here to bring you back with me. The night’s still young!” Yuri throws her hands up to emphasize her excitement, spilling beer on the floor.

 

                Tiffany pinches the bridge of her nose and sighs. She wasn’t wishing for Yuri’s presence anymore. She didn’t have the time to deal with a drunken Drama major in her room, nor did she want to. She flips her laptop close and gets up from her office chair.

 

                “Yuri, I can’t. I have a paper to write and-“

 

                “ that! You have tomorrow and tomorrow tomorrow to write it. Come party with me, baby.” Yuri slurs.

 

                “No, Yuri. Come on, I’ll walk you down. You should get back to the party before anyone notices you’re missing.”

 

                Tiffany grabs Yuri by the hand and Yuri takes this as an opportunity to pull Tiffany towards herself and kiss her. Yuri’s mouth tastes like acid and alcohol. Tiffany tries to protest but Yuri sets her beer down on a nearby desk and puts both her hands on Tiffany’s to keep her close. Eventually, Tiffany gives up and returns the kiss. It quickly turns into a make out session in the middle of Tiffany’s room.

 

                Yuri lifts Tiffany to which the shorter girl immediately responds by wrapping her legs around Yuri’s waist. Yuri walks them to Tiffany’s desk and slides her things to one side, causing papers and pens to fall to the floor. Tiffany makes a mental note to organize those later.

 

                Yuri moves her lips down to her girlfriend’s neck, her hands moving up to the buttons of Tiffany’s pajama top. Tiffany moans and puts her hands in Yuri’s hair, tugging at it gently. As soon as Yuri s the first button, the door to Tiffany’s room swings open and light from the hall breaks into the room.

 

                “I’m back and I brought piz-“ Jessica immediately sees Tiffany on her work desk with her girlfriend between her legs.

 

 “…za”

 

Tiffany pushes Yuri off of her, causing the tan girl to slip on the spilled beer on the floor and land flat on her back with a loud thud.

 

“Ow, .” Yuri groans in pain.

 

Tiffany’s face is a bright red as she buries her face in her hands in embarrassment. This was exactly what she never wanted to happen with Yuri and Jessica. Jessica then puts the box down, taking a few slices of pizza and wraps them with a napkin.

 

“I’m gonna go over to Yoona’s dorm room and eat this pizza over there. You should probably make sure Yuri’s okay.”

 

Tiffany just nods meekly while Yuri remains on the floor with a sharp pain on the back of her head.

 

“Oh and please keep the desk clean. I use that too.” Jessica adds before leaving the dorm room.

 

Tiffany blushes even harder before getting up from her desk to check on her possibly concussed girlfriend.

 

“So can we pick up where we left off or…?”

 

“You’re an idiot, Kwon Yuri."