The start line.

Detest.

"A caramel frappucino!" Deep voice echoed through the cafe, alarming Suho to make the coffee. 

A week had passed since he met Chanyeol and his friends. They were really friendly and they acted like Suho was their friend from the start. They were perfect friends.

Chanyeol, who was rushing to a date with Baekhyun, was tall with big eyes. He always smiled, no matter what. He loved Baekhyun for five years and after all those years, he had finally confessed and got a date with Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was a cute boy. He was handsome so he was popular. But it was obvious that he liked Chanyeol from his eyes. They were meant to be. Even though they didn't accept when other people said they were dating.

Kyungsoo had bigger eyes than Chanyeol. He had cut his hair after meeting Suho. Suho knew he had a boyfriend. But that didn't stop Kyungsoo from checking Suho's whenever he thought he wasn't looking.

Kibum was... well... very diva-like. He had a boyfriend named Jonghyun and they were perfect for each other. Because no one else could stand listening Kibum's complaining.

Suho had started to work for the coffee near the city center on the day they met. Chanyeol also worked there. 

It was a popular place. It wasn't too popular like Starbucks but it was like a small, family place. Everyone knew each other. 

Except some new-comers. 

There were two couples. One of them were homophobes and they ran away whenever they saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol or Kibum and Jonghyun.

Other were not dating, but they looked at each other with hearts in their eyes so everyone thought they'd get together soon. 

And there was a foreign looking man. He always wore fashionable clothes and had his hair styled handsomely. 

"You should ask him out." Chanyeol had said one day. Suho hadn't know, Chanyeol knew it. That man was Chinese. He was called Lay. 

And he had started coming to the cafe on the day Suho started working there. Suho hadn't noticed but that man kept looking at him. 

His eyes were filled with detest. He looked disgusted with Suho.

But one time Chanyeol had served him and he asked about other bartista. Chanyeol had told him his name, because it wasn't a secret since he had a name-tag. 

Well, he might have told him he didn't have anywhere to stay too.

That might have been the reason why, one day the Chinese man went to the counter and gave a paper to Suho before leaving.

Looking for a place to stay? 

I can help.

Call me.

Lay.

A number was scribbled under the messy writing. Suho glanced up to see Chanyeol grinning at him. 

This wasn't going to end well, was it?

 

 

hey! I'm back. keke. 

this chapter's short because it's kind of the template for the rest of the story. I'll write next chapter soon, you won't wait much.

you can go to my tumblr to talk to me or request something or just follow quietly keke

And I sometimes send previews there too so go and follow ^_^

Thanks for subscribing, commenting and reading.

luv.