Intro.

Detest.

Darkness enveloped the young body. A young face with curly hair and a frown, a bag thrown to the end of the dark street. It was like someone had left him here on purpose. It was like they didn't want him anymore. 

Loneliness and cold curled around his body and the boy shivered slightly. His eyes opening slowly as sun started to burn the sky, turning navy blue into pink, then light blue. Brown eyes peeked between eyelashes, a whimper escaping small lips. His old looking jeans were ripped on knees -he knew he hadn't bought it like that- and his shirt was really dusty. He didn't know where his cellphone or glasses were at but he didn't really need them. He held on to the wall next to him and got up, feeling dizzy because of the fast movement. 

He didn't know where this place was, instead of looking around, he walked towards his bag and picked it up.

"Are you okay over there?!" His whole body froze, as a cheerful voice echoed through the street. He turned around and saw a man peeking from the corner. The said man waved at him and beckoned him to come closer. The boy walked to that side, while holding on to the wall. He bowed. 

"I'm fine, thank you." He lied quietly, his left arm hurt and he felt a numb pain on his back. The stranger stepped into the street and extended his hand. 

"I'm Chanyeol. You?" The boy looked at the tall man in front of him. He had straight hair that hid one of his eyes, a smile that showed nearly all of his teeth. He decided not to say anything about it though, it had been a while since someone had smiled at him. 

And... What was his name? He was an abandoned boy, thrown away and alone. He wasn't old him anymore. He didn't have anything to show they were the same person.

He wasn't Joonmyun anymore. Joonmyun was pushed aside by his family. Joonmyun had a girlfriend whom he didn't love. Joonmyun was... not like this.

"I'm Suho." He said instead. He would guard himself, he would be guardian of the ones that loved him too. 

A new page opened with those two words and two men shook hands.

"Yeol?! Baekhyun will be waiting, c'moon." A husky voice yelled from a far. Last word echoed in the street and two huge eyes appeared.

"Oh hey, what are you doing in there? I'm Kyungsoo." Joonmyun-no, Suho smiled and stepped out of the street, he shook Kyungsoo's hand too. He had a cute smile even though he had weird eyes.

"PARK CHANYEOL. YOU BETTER GO TO THAT DATE OR I'LL RIP ALL THE HAIR I TRIED TO STRAIGHTEN FOR HOURS." Chanyeol flinched and took a step back.

"Um, and that's Kibum. We call him Key." He smiled warmly, I looked around to see that 'Key' person. He had all kinds of color in his hair. He waved impatiently. Kyungsoo poked Chanyeol and turned to Suho.

"Would you like to come?" After a small pause, Suho couldn't help but smile. 

It was a new start already.