Chapter 7

Chaos

Hai guise!! ~~

Thank you for all the new subscribers. -cry- and thank you for all those who stayed loyal to me throughout my 2month hiatus. an author is nothing without readers. thank you subbies :__; -hugs and kisses- for you <3 ~~~anyways, here's an update! hope you enjoy.....^^

happi reading~~ <3

Rose POV:

It's been two months since you've been living with EXO. Twice a week, Tao would bring you  to the hospital to do the therapy. Your body felt stronger and you felt more confident, but the doctor warned that your body was still weak.

Every morning now, you wake up to help D.O with the breakfast. It was awkward at first because you were shy around him, but then as time progressed, D.O made you comfortable. For the first time ever, you actually argued with someone.

"ROSE! You have to flip the egg after 3 seconds!!!!! Otherwise IT DOESN'T TASTE GOOD!!" D.O rolled his eyes.

"No! You have to leave it to COOK. Otherwise it's RAW. The way you cook isn't even cooking!" you shot back.

or

"The French toast taste better with cinammon." you would say.

"NO. It tastes just fine with brown sugar!" D.O would argue.

Then, Kris would come trudging down the stairs to tell us to shut up. You and D.O have solved your differenes now; you guys each make your own little dish and share it with the rest of the guys, like buffet style. 

------

You were cooking the eggs and felt a pair of strong, warm arms encircle around your waist.

"Mmmm. Good morning, love." Tao mumbled into your hair.

You giggled. "Good morning."

"You smell so good...." Tao said, breathing on your neck. You felt shivers go down your spine. Tao never fails to do this to you. You feel your entire body tingling just when you are around him. He reached around you and stole a piece of sausage that was on the counter. 

"Tao!" you said laughing, as you gently smacked his hands.

"Mmmadk (What?)" he said chewing. 

"YAAAA! Get outta my kitchen. Go do your things elsewhere!" cried D.O, appearing out of nowhere and smacking Tao with the dish towel.

Tao chuckled lightly and kissed your neck gently and let go. "Yeah yeah. I'm out"  he said, rolling his eyes at D.O.

"Good!" D.O shot back, glaring at Tao.

You and D.O brought the breakfast out. 

"Breakfast is ready!" you yelled up the stairs. No response.

You took a deep breath. "GUYS. GET YOUR DOWN HERE OR THERE WILL BE NOTHING LEFT." you yelled a little louder.

A few minutes later, grumpy boys ruffling their hair and yawning came trudging down the stairs.

"Good god Rose..." Kai mumbled. "Could you get any louder? What happened to the soft lovely voice you had?"

"Mornin'" yawned Chanyeol.

Sehun and Luhan were just rubbing their eyes. Kris was combing his hand through his hair and giving his usual expressionless face.

"Yes, you have gotten a little louder." Suho said smiling, "I remember how you use to be so shy around us. You've gotten more comfortable, yes?"

You smiled. "Yes, Suho, I have. I really like everyone." Your Suho moment was broken by a loud yell from the dining table.

"WHAT?! NO BACON?! WHO SWITCHED THE BACON FOR THE SAUSAGE?!" screamed Baekhyun. "MUST HAVE BACON."

"Oh dear." you said, walking over there "Baekhyun! It's okay! I'll make some for you right now." You said gently, calming him down.

Tao rolled his eyes. "You're too nice. Now everyone is going to like you." he pouted.

"I am just trying to help." you said kindly. Are you jealous Tao?" you stuck out your tongue at him a little and turned away, embarrassed. You never do those kinds of things.

"Yaaa. You're mines and ONLY mines." he said with a grin. "Are you embarrassed?" he asked, laughing after he saw you turn away

"N-no." you said and turned into the kitchen. Tao followed behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist as you began cooking the bacon.  "Don't be embarassed Rosie..." he whispered into your ear. Your heart was pounding wildly. "What are we doing today Tao? It's a Saturday." you asked, changing the subject.

"Mmm. Do you want to go to the amusement park? the beach? the park? sightseeing? ocean?" he listed out a bunch of things. "coffee shop? bowling? ice skating? food?"

You laughed. "I get the point. Anything I want?" 

"Mmhm..." he said. 

"I want to go to the amusement park AND the beach." you said smiling. "OWW!" you said when the bacon's oil jumped at you and landed on your skin.

"Are you alright?" Tao unwrapped his arms around you and pulled you to the sink to rinse your hand in cold water. "Yup...I'm okay..." you said looking at the bright red spot on your skin closely. Tao brought it to his mouth and kissed it gently "I'll go get you a band aid." he said turning towards the cabinets.

"Okay." The bacon was done and you placed in on the plate for Baekhyun. Just for Baekhyun I do this. I sighed inwardly.

When you go outside, Luhan was animately telling a story that happened.

"So Lay came into my room and he stole my blanket. He also got on MY bed. Duizhang dooo something about this!!" cried Luhan.

"I did not. It was my blanket you stole from me two weeks ago. I was looking for it. Also you took my underwear." Lay said irritably.

"Your underwear? Who wants your underwear?" Luhan said incredulously.

"Oh be quiet." Kai said rolling his eyes. "It's just a blanket." Luhan turned to Kai and did Kai's "angry imitation" (yes, that gif of Luhan doing kai's shouting part in mama...oh Lulu)

Oh, the chaotic madness of the mornings. you thought, smiling. 

"Lay. I took your underwear by the way." Kai said lazily. "I liked the color."

"Here Baekhyun!" you said placing down the bacon in front of him. He grinned his signature eye smile and said "Thanks Rose. You're the best." "No problem." you said smiling. You turned to go sit down.

Tao came out and sat down next to you. He took your hand into his lap and help you put the band aid on. "Oh it's okay...Tao..I can do it." you said softly. Tao ignored you and continued gently wrapping your hand. He finished and gently kissed your hand. "It's okay. I'm done Rosie." 

Kai, Luhan, and Lay continued bickering throughout the entire meal.

"Rose you hate Lay's underwear, don't you?" Luhan said, rolling his eyes.

"Rose you like the color of my underwear, right?" Lay asked sadly.

"NO ROSE ONLY LIKES TAO'S" yelled Kai at the top of his lungs.

You blushed and looked down and glanced at Tao. He rolled his eyes in your direction and turned to you and mouthed "Let's go" and abruptly stood up. "We're gonna go." he announced.

"Wait. No. Dishes. Rose?" D.O pleaded with me, helplessly eyeing the dishes.

"You did fine before she was here D.O. She's done a lot already. She needs to go out." Tao said.

"Tao..." you said gently putting your hands on his arms.

"We'll be back at night." Tao said ignoring you. You turned apologetically at D.O as Tao tugged you outside.

"Finally!" sighed Tao, lifiting his arms up dramatically in the air once we arrived outside. "They're not that bad." you said giggling at his exaggerated gesture.

"They're loud and annoying." he said rolling his eyes. "I just want it to be you and me today. I have a surprise later. C'mon"  he said pulling me towards the car. You excitedly followed him to the car.

We spent the day riding rolling coasters, screaming our heads off, eating ice cream, taking couple picture, playing games, and being....well being you and Tao.

You guys went out to eat dinner but before dinner began, Tao said he had to go do something, so he left you at the restaurant. When he returned, he had a mischievious smile on his face.

"Tao?" you asked curiously.

"Hmm?"

"What are you hiding?" you asked.

"You'll see later Rosie."

"Huang ZiTao" you pouted

"Call me Tao Zi gege...thennn..." he tempted you.

"Tao Zi gege, please tell me what you are hiding." you did your best doe-eyed aegyo smile. Tao cracked up. "Aish, you're so cute!" he said gently you cheek, "but....no. i'll tell you later." You turned your head and pretended to be mad at him.

"Rosie...Don't be mad." he said getting up and kneeling before you. You turned the opposite direction and made a "hmph" sound. He chuckled. "Rosie..." You turned around. Bad idea. His eyes looked down at you tenderly, like a puppy. You were lost in his dark eyes. He leaned down and gave you a gentle kiss on the lip that sent shivers down your spine. "Rosie...don't be mad."  You blushed and looked down. He always had this effect on you. "I'm..not mad." you said blushing.

"Good." he said and kissed your forehead and returned to his seat.

The food came and you and Tao ate happily. Then, it was time for the beach.

"Wow!" you exclaimed. The beach was beautiful. The sky was splattered with bright colors of orange, red, yellow, purple, and blue. You ran ahead, gleefully laughing, the wind carrying your melodious laugh through the sunset.

Tao easily caught up with you and picked you up, bridal style. "Tao!" you laughed, as you both kicked off your shoes and Tao waded into the ocean with you in his arms. He pretended to drop you into the water, only to earn a scream from you as you wrapped your arms around his neck and buried your face into his chest, laughing

He laughed and said softly "I won't ever drop you...I'll always protect you..." and he nuzzled your neck softly. He put you down and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you close to him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and you tipitoed as he leaned down to kiss you. The kiss was perfectly beautiful. His mouth was a perfect fit against yours. His mouth melted against yours, as if you were eating chocolate. You placed your hands on his chest and felt his heart beat perfectly insynced with yours. He gently pushed his tongue against your lips, asking for entrance. You hesistated, as you weren't sure how to do it, but slowly opened your mouth. HIs tongue softly touched and explored every part of your mouth. His hands reached up to your jawline, gently caressing it. It felt perfect in every way. Too bad you needed air.

"Mmmm....Tao...." you said breaking away the kiss, gasping for breath. You then, quickly, splashed him with water and turned away, running away and laughing. He looked shocked for a second and naughtily smiled your way. He splashed you with water and you ran away laughing and shrieking. He easily caught up to you and picked you up again. 

"Tao. No fair!" you protested, pouting.

"What? I'm too fast for you?" he said grinning. "We didn't finish what we were doing." he said with a naughtly glint in his eyes.

You just pouted and rolled your eyes dramatically. He put you down, chuckling and said, "Wait. Close your eyes." He went behind you and brushed your hair to the front. You felt something cold land on your chest and you reached up to touch it. It felt like a ring. 

"Okay. You can turn around and look now." You looked down and saw the most beautiful ring. It was a simple ring with a basic wavy carving, but it was beautiful. Tao grinned. "Couple rings." and he pulled out his own around his own neck. HIs was the exact same design, except it was a men's ring, not a women's ring. "Wear this, always?" he said looking at you hopefully. 

"Of course! It's beautiful" you squealed in delight. and wrapping your arms around him."Tao..... I love you."

"I love you more, Rosie." he said, wrapping his arms around me.

"Can I get a piggyback ride?" you asked shyly.

He kissed you gently on the forehead. "Of course."

You jumped onto Tao's back, nearly causing him to fall over. "Oh my god. You little piggy!" he teased. He ran across the shore and you laughed and waved your hands in the air. He spun you around in circles. You buried your face into his back and wrapped you arms tightly around him. You were safe, warm, and happy. This is the definition of perfection. "Oh my jeezy. I'm so tired..." panted Tao. "You're so heavy...." he teased. You gently smacked him and said, "Maybe you're just too weak." you teased back. He just chuckled, but suddenly you felt Tao's pocket vibrate. 

"Tao....your phone." you said and he gently put you down and reached into his pocket.

Tao's POV

I unlocked my phone. It was a text from an unknown number. 

It was a picture of me and Rose at the beach.

We know your weakness Huang ZiTao.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

um yeah. HAHAA tell me what you guys think ^^