Chapter 5

Chaos

hai guise! 

I AM SO SORRY D; -sobs- i was out of the country for two months. in june i was in nicaragua and in july i was in korea -cry- i just cameback from korea and finally finished school things and finally have time to update. i will totally understand if you guys unsubscribe and everything, but i PROMISE i will be updating frequently. i want to finish this fic before school starts....aiii im sorry. -cry-  i totally uderstand if you unaubscribe...but for those who are going to read this, enjoy....happy summer. ^^

happy reading~

Tao POV

Oh no not again. I''m not going to lose her, not now...

I quickly got up and went towards the bed. I saw her curled up in a fetus position. Her eyes prickled with tears and were squeezed shut in pain. I ran to the kitchen to get some warm water and returned, then fumbled through her bags for her medicine.

“Rose… here. Let me help you sit up.” I said supporting her.

“Tao….”she said coughing.

“Shh…don’t talk. Here’s the medicine….and some water.” I slowly helped her with the medicine and water. She choked slightly and I rubbed her back gently. “Slower….” I said.

After about ten minutes or so, she stopped coughing. She leaned against my chest, her breathing still haggard. I placed my arms around her.

“Thank you Tao…”she said softly.

“You’re welcome.” I said. “But I think it’s time you tell me about what you have exactly…and about your family….”

She was quiet for a while, and then suddenly began. “I have this sickness where I cough like that uncontrollably and get fatigued easily. I don’t know how I got it. It just came one day when I was young. My mom use to take really good care of me, making soup and stuff like that, but…she passed away 3 years ago, when I was 14. So my sickness became worse. My stepfather…..became an alcoholic and gambler. I was forced to drop out of school to support his habits; otherwise he would beat me if I didn’t come home with money. Sometimes he would use me….for things…and he would invite his friends over to abuse me too….but those were the worse times…but then you found me…so well…that’s about it. I’m a pretty boring person.” You said, playfully sticking your tongue out at him.

I hugged her tightly. “Aii Rose. I should’ve met you earlier. Thank you for saving me by the way. I didn’t mean to be mean when I first met you…Its just I was a little edgy during that time and I really needed a place to hide. I hope I didn’t scare you before. I’ll take you to a doctor tomorrow too.”

“Well at first you did. But, for some reason you only looked dangerous, but you didn’t feel dangerous.” She said looking at me smiling weakly. “But…Tao…what about you….are you  really…you know a gang person? I mean…Luhan and Sehun and Chanyeol can’t be gang members, can they?….maybe Kai…but…what exactly are you guys?”

I smiled. “In some ways, we are gang members. We’re just the good gang members. We infiltrate and take down organizations or groups of people, usually gangs, that are bad guys. We’re like the angels of the underworld, if you will. We don’t do illegal things, but we make a lot of money off of this. Kris’s father is the head around here and he gets a lot of the reports of suspicious activity. Many of the reports are from rich businessmen who suspect that someone is ruining their business.”

 “Oh! But do your parents get worried?”

“If I had parents, they probably would. They passed away when I was young.” He said.

“Oh, I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be. I have my hyungs,” he kissed your forehead. “and you….You just felt right to me when I first saw you. I’m surprised you didn’t swoon over me or was scared when you saw me.”

She laughed quietly. “I was scared, but it gradually went away. Oh and Tao…where exactly did you get these shorts I’m wearing?” she asked.

“Jealous?” I .

“No…it’s just stra-…I’m ju-…I’m just wondering.” she got off my chest and looked away.

“Come back,” I said pulling her back to my chest. “I’ll tell you the truth. Before…I was quite a playboy. When I saw you…I thought of…well you know…”

“What?!” she gasped and gently slapped me. “Eww Tao, I don’t want to hear of you inner desires.” She said making a face. “So…these shorts are from…one of the girls…you played around with? Tao….girls are humans…you can’t play around with them…they would probably be really hurt.” She said sadly.

“I know…I was wrong…but I honestly, really, really, really, REALLY, like you. Honestly. Please trust me,” I said.

“As long as you don’t continue doing…that kinda stuff.” She said sniffling. “It’s okay Tao…we all have our bad points.” She said smiling.

I hugged her tightly. “Oh Rose, why are you so kind?”

“I’m not that nice…it’s just that there are a lot of mean people in the world.” She said matter of factly, nodding her head cutely against my chest.

I laughed. “That’s true. Let’s sleep now.” I said as I gently pushed her off my chest, regrettably. I got up to go back to the sofa, but she grabbed my wrist.

“Do you think…you can…but not do anything?” she asked shyly.

“You dirty girl.” I smirked and went back into the bed and lay down next to her, encircling my arms around her waist. “I can stay.” I said, nuzzling my face into her hair. We fell asleep.