Chapter 6

Chaos

Hai guise! another update like i promise ^^ hopefully another update before the week ends! i hope you like it... ;__;

happy reading~~

Tao's POV

I woke up to find her curled against my chest; her hand gripping my shirt. I smiled at her angelic face and brushed her soft brown hair out of her face. I sighed and kissed her forehead. She was just so perfect. I wanted to stay like this forever. i slowly took her gripped hand in mine own and gently untangled her fingers from my shirt. She held against my hand instead. I sighed and smiled. I shifted to get into a more comfortable position.

"....Tao...?" she said, waking up and sitting up slowly.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" I asked.

"...mmm...No..." she said groggily rubbing her eyes.

"I'm sorry if I did." I said her hair. "We are seriously dropping by the doctor's today."

"Mhm...." she yawned.

"Ya. Are you even listening to me?" I said, pouting.

"Mhm...." she plopped down against the pillow.

I chuckled. There is no end to her cuteness. I leaned in and whispered into her ear "I'm gonna go get ready. Breakfast should be ready soon." I kissed her ear softly. She turned her face into the pillow and I heard a "mhmm..." I got off the bed and trudged into the bathroom. What I did not know was that she turned her face into the pillow because she was flushing a deep scarlet red.

I brushed my teeth and quickly showered. I left the bathroom to still find her curled up in bed. I sat next to her.

"Rosie. Hon." I said ruffling my wet hair with my towel. "It's time to wake up. Are you always like this?"

She turned to me. "No...im just so comfortable! I don't want to move!" she said dreamily.

I smirked. "Are you sure about that?" I threw my towel onto the bed and scooped her up in my arms. "Let's go get ready."

"..y-y-yaaa..." she said turning pink.

"HEY YO! GOOD MORNING BREAKFAST IS.....ready...?" D.O said opening the door widely. He saw Rose in my arms.
 "Oh. Sorry. Yeah. Uh. Don't mind me. Not ing or anything. Uh. Yeah. Uh sorry again. Uh continue with uh...whatever you guys were gonna do. Just saying the breakfast is done...Okay. Yeah. I'll just go now..." D.O awkwardly closed the door.

"Tao! Put me down!! Now your friends are going to think I'm indecent or something!" she pouted.

She is so cute when she pouts.

I laughed. "No they won't think that. They've seen a lot worst." I gently put her down.

She got ready and we went down to breakfast together.

"HEYYY. The loveydovies. Good morning Rose! Sit next to me!!" Kai said grinning.

I wrapped my arms around her shoulders.
"Back off Kai." I glared at him playfully.

He returned the playful glare with a smile and a laugh.

"Um good morning everyone." Rose said next to me. "Thank you for making the breakfast..."

"D.O" I said completing her sentence.
"You guys haven't met yet. But yeah, D.O makes the food around here."

"Ah D.O." she nodded. "I will help you make breakfast in the future."

"Naww it's fine. I like this kinda stuff." he said with a friendly smile.

We sat down together and talked with everyone. Conversation was easy because everyone was friendly and kind towards Rose. Her shyness towards them should wear off soon. After we helped clean up, I told them we needed to go to the doctors.

"WHAATTT?! You guys went THAT far already?! It has only been a night! TAO DID YOU USE PROTECTION??! WE CANT HAVE A BABY HERE!" cried Kai.

"Whoa. Rose. I did not expect you to..... you know...be like that." said Chanyeol.

"Wow. Rose." said Sehun and Luhan together.

Rose was blushing fiercely. "N-n-n-no guys! It's not like that...." She grabbed my arm and held it tightly. "Tao...."

"Guys, it's not what you think. Rose needs to get some things checked out and it's not about a baby!" he said glaring at Kai.

"Oh." all eleven of them said in unison. "Okay then! Have a safe trip!!" they said waving their hands goodbye cheerfully.

These children I thought shaking my head. We got into the car and drove off.

Your POV


We arrived at the doctor's office. You underwent a couple of examinations. It took a couple of hours and afterwards and you were exhausted. You slid into a chair in front of the doctor's desk and next to Tao. I sighed.

"Are you all right?" he asked with concern.

"Mhm. It's just some of the more physical tests were really, really tiring."

He pulled my head towards his shoulders.

"Rest for a bit,  love." he said.

After some time, the doctor came in with the results. You immediately got up. Too quickly. You started coughing. You felt a little lightheaded. The doctor looked at you sympathetically. Tao gently rubbed your back.

"It'll be all right, love." he whispered to you.

After some minutes, you stopped coughing.

"Sorry," you croaked.

The doctor nodded with understanding. "I apologize for the rigor of some of the physical exercises. I was checking your heart rate and breathing." said the doctor.

"It's fine." you said. "So, what's wrong with me?"

"I'll cut to the point. You have chronic bronchitis and also symptoms of serious emphysema. Basically, a respiratory problem. It's hereditary."

"And what is the treatment?" asked Tao.

"Her case is pretty serious. She needs rest. It's amazing that she did not faint from all those strenuous exercise. There is therapy and also prescription medicine to help you. But rest is MOST important. Do not overdo anything otherwise it will get worse and you can die."

"I understand. I do take medicine." you said and told him the brand.

"That one works, but there are better ones." he said and pulled out a sheet of paper with a list of medicine.

After discussing treatment possibilities, we decided on two days of therapy a week and also medicine.

We left and thanked the doctor.

"Hey Tao...this is going to be kind of expensive. And I don't have any money...and I can pay you back..but..." you blurted out.

"Heey. Don't worry about it, Rosie." he cut in. "We'll pay. I just gotta explain to them what you have. You just have to focus on getting better." he said looking at me, and he reached down to my face. "I really want you better."

You flung my arms around him and started crying."Thank you so, so, so much. I don't know how to repay you."

"Shh. Love..." he your hair. "If you keep crying, you're gonna make me cry. You can repay me by always, ALWAYS staying with me"

You nodded into his shirt. "Okay." I said wiping my eyes.Smiling a little, I said. "It sounds like I'm signing a slave contract."

"What?!" he said laughing. "A slave contract?! Is that how you think of me?"  He smiled and hugged you close to him. "Ah Rosie....you know I'm not like that."

"Mhm..." You muffled into his shirt.

He kissed my head and said "C'mon let's get some lunch. Are you hungry? Im starving."

You nodded and Tao brought you to eat. After we ate, we went shopping. Tao promised to bring me shopping for new clothes. He wanted to buy me the expensive clothes, like the ones from the department stores, but you insisted on the simple, yet cute and elegant clothing you could find on the streets. We bought multiple matching outfits. You've never owned so much clothes, nor were your clothes ever that nice. We passed by a store selling cute stuff animals. Tao tugged you into the store.

"C'mon! I'll buy!!" he said, pulling me into the store.

"No! it's okay....we've already spent so much money....and it really isn't necessary...." you argued. 

He turned to look at you. "Please? I know you want something!" 

"Fine," you relunctantly agreed and smiled. He really knew you. You looked around for a bit and saw cute cellphone charms.

"Tao..." you tugged him over to them. "Can we get um.....couple charms?" you blushed and looked away. "You know, like the ones in the dramas....."

"Yeah. I didn't know you were into the cheesy stuff!" Tao carefully looked through the selections. He rolled his eyes at the ones you chose.

and andand

"The first one is too fat. They look like poop. We are not British; and we are not French." he complained. You rolled my eyes at him.

 This one!!" Tao got all excited as he picked up a matching panda charm. It was magnetic, so when you put the charms together the pandas were kissing.

You rolled my eyes. "It isn't that cute!" But i had to admit, they were pretty cute.

Tao bent down to my eye level, and widened his eyes into puppy eyes. "Roooseeee, I really like it. Do you like it too?" You got lost in his dark forest-y eyes. His stare was penetrating....you couldn't look away.

"Mhm...fine..." You said breaking away and blushing.

"Yeah!" he grinned and bought it.

Next, Tao brought you to a coffee shop.

"Choose what you want. I'll buy it for you." he said smiling.

"But...." you looked at all the colorful cakes. "What about you?"

"We'll share." he smiled. "Choose, love."

"Okay...umm...this one. The chocolate and strawberry one."

"All right." he said and paid for the cake.

"I know a good place to hang out. Follow me." he said, taking your hand.

We went to a beautiful garden filled with multi-colored roses; red, yellow, pink, and white roses filled the garden. The soft, fragrant breeze blew gently and you brushed your hair back.

"Wow, it's beautiful Tao!"

He grinned. "I thought you would like it."

We sat down on a bench under a tree. He took out the phone charms and put it on our phones.

"Waah. They're so cute," you said smiling as I watched the dangling little keychain blow in the wind. Luckily, it was not too windy; there was only a light breeze.

"Here," he handed me a fork and took one for himself.

"Thank you." You and Tao ate the cake and talked about everything; our likes and dislikes, our hopes and dreams, the eleven guys at home, etc.

We finish the cake and you leaned back, content and happy. Tao threw the garbage away in the garbage can and then returned next to you and leaned back against the bench. He let out a sigh and leaned closer to you. He quickly grabbed your hands and held it. You turned to look at him and you could see him blushing.

"Taooo. Are you embarrassed to hold my hand?" you teased, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Noooo!!!" he pouted. "I'm just seeing if you want me to hold your hand..."

"Mm..." you leaned against his broad shoulders. "Let's stay like this for a bit..." you closed my eyes. "You know, for an ex-playboy, you aren't that slick."

He chuckled. "It's only you that makes me like this."

You smiled. After a some time in companionable silence, Tao turned to you.

"Umm...." he let out a nervous cough. "Before we go, I kinda want to.." He leaned in and kissed you full on the lips. You were surprised at the shakiness of his mouth against your own. You closed your eyes and kissed him back. His mouth tasted like chocolate and strawberries. Your favorite. As we got deeper into the kiss, he seemed to gain confidence. He gently on my bottom lip, nibbling tenderly. His tongue came onto you closed mouth, begging for entrance. You broke the kiss and turned away.

"S-s-sorry. Was that too much?" Tao asked, reaching for my face.

"N-n-no. It's just I'm kind of nervous and...." you blushed and looked down . "And usually" you blurted out,  "you don't ask to kiss someone you like...you just do it Tao! That's the best part!"

"Ohhh. so you like surprises?" he grinned naughtily. "I'm good at that." He gave me a quick peck on my cheeks. "Let's go. It's already almost dinner time. D.O should have something really nice cooked up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tao <3 haha hope you guys enjoyed it ^^