Trouble and Knowing the EXO boys

Legendary Love

"Whoa!!" They opened their mouth in amazement. Suddenly, the front door opened giving a strong light as the two girls immediately shielded their eyes. The light died down, only to reveal 12 figures down the stairs.

"Who are they?" "Maybe they are the ones?" "Should we kill them?" By the voices, they were definitely boys.

Tara and Jade immediately tensed up. "Kill?"

"Who are you?" Tara demanded. "Yeah! What do you want with us?" Jade followed up.

"We won't harm you. We just want our princesses back." A handsome and tall person said to them.

"Princesses? What are you talking about?" Jade crossed her arms.

"Yeah, our princesses form our planet. One princess for one kingdom. We figured that they were here in Korea. But it'll be hard to find them since their memory is wiped out," another guy said.

A dark and handsome man came to Tara and Jade. "I'm sorry if we're scaring both of you. My name is Suho. What's yours?"

"Taerin... Kim Taerin. But my friends call me Tara. And this is my friend, Jade." Tara introduced. Suho smiled. "They are pretty names."

He went to take her hand but noticed the two bracelets. "What are those?" Tara looked at her hand. "Oh, these? Bracelets that one of our friends gave to us."

"Can I seem them?" Suho wanted to know. Tara and Jade exchanged glances, before they nodded and Tara gave her own bracelet to him.

But as soon as he saw it, his eyes widened. "Is something wrong?" Tara asked him, as he smiled. "You two are the ones we're looking for."

"Pardon?" She asked, but suddenly Jade grasped her head.

"Ugh, my head!" "Jade, you okay?" Jade was starting to see visions.

"Tara unnie, I don't want to break apart."

"Neither do I, Jade. But duty is duty. We're both princesses of the two EXO kingdoms, so..."

"We'll always be friends, right?"

Her body weakened and lossed consciousness, and before she hit the ground, Suho was the one who caught her.

"She might have some of the memories returned..." muttered Tara, but Suho heard it. "So, you believe us?"

Tara nodded. "Alright, we'll talk later. But first, we need to get Jade inside the house."

Another guy said. "We better get in fast, Black Warriors might pop out of nowhere."

"I'm afraid it's too late."

They turned to look around, as dark shadows formed. "Uh oh." The guy who said the last sentence whispered. "Hand over the two girls, if you don't want to be killed!" A dark and threatening voice was heard.

"No! Never! We're doing this for EXO Planet!" Another protested. "Chanyeol, Baekhyun, come take the princesses with you and run in the house. Make sure they're safe!" Suho ordered. "Roger!" both said. The blond guy, named Chanyeol, came over and took Jade bridal style, as Tara guided them to the house.

"Here we are." Chanyeol went over the couch and carefully placed Jade there. Tara immediately locked the door. "I guess she'll be alright."

Chanyeol's POV

Chanyeol wondered if she remembers about us. She was like a big sister to all of us, especially me and Baekhyun. Most of all, does she remember Suho hyung?

"Hyung?" "She's gone. She's gone."

The princess was very in love with Hyung. Tara noticed his stare at her. "What?"

He started to tense up. "N-Nothing. I just remembered something."

Baekhyun's POV

Chanyeol started to tense up. "N-Nothing. I just remembered something." Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "He probably remembered about Suho hyung and her."

Normal POV

"So, could someone explain to what's happening?"

Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at each other. "Well, to put a story short, we're from EXO Planet and we're assigned by your 'dad' to find you and your friend. We have to regain your memories, but that will be difficult since memories are... well, memories."

"Ah, I get it now." Tara placed a cloth over Jade's forehead. "Just like Jade now. So, we both have powers like you guys have?"

"Sure. Have you experienced something unusual that nobody has?" Chanyeol asked curious.

"I'm glad you asked me that. I once went swimming, and miracleously the water started to come up. I mean up, up like huge waves. I first thought it was because of the weather."

Baekhyun chuckled. "No wonder. You have the same power as Suho hyung, the power to control water."

"Mmmmmm..." Jade started to wake up. "What happened?" She shot up and met with Tara's face, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. "It wasn't a dream?"

Tara smirked. "You wish." Then it was a knock in the door, making the four jump. Baekhyun placed a hand in front of the girls and went to the door. "Guys, if you are inside there, we say we fend the Dark Warriors." Came the voice of Suho.

"Then what's the password?" Baekhyun asked.

"Superkalidbsbdbdoscioupe," someone said, causing Tara and Jade to snicker.

"Nope!" Baekhyun smiled.

"Guys, come on. It's safe." "What's the password?" Baekhyun asked again.

"It's 'Bologna'." Another asnwered, as Baekhyun opened the door. "Good thing you listened to me," Suho let out a relieved sigh.

"So explanation?" Both Tara and Jade asked in the same time. "Before we do that, why don't we introduce ourselves? My name is Suho and I'm the leader of EXO-K. We'll talk more about how our group works later, it's complicated. My power is to control water."

At the mention of water, Tara's lips formed a smirk. "Really? Care to show us?" Suho shrugged and placed his left hand in front of the vase fill with water in the stand beside Tara. Slowly the water rose up and out the vase. "I see. Then, where we are at it just introduce and show us your powers if you can."

The tallest guy began to levitate. Jade's eyes followed him, something Tara noticed. "I'm Kris and I'm the leader of EXO-M. I can fly, but that's all I can do."

The guy next to him stepped forward. "I'm Lay, I'm the group's medic. I can heal people."

"My name's Lu Han!" another guy chimed in. "I can perform telekinesis. In other words, I can move objects just by focusing on them. Watch!" He placed his right hand in front of Jade, and Jade was immediately lifted from the group. Jade was shocked. "Whoa!" And then she went down again.

"Well tha's only useful IF YOU EVEN FOCUS INSTEAD OF BEING AN AIRHEAD," the guy next to him laughed. "I'm Chen, I have the power of lightning." Thunder was heard in the outside, but Tara and Jade hoped it didn't scare the people who were sleeping.

"Hello your highnesses, my name is Xiu Min. My power's also water based. It's frost." He froze the water in the vase before.

The next guy disappeared and reappeared in front of the girls. "Hi, my name's Kai and I can take you wherever you want. But as long as I know where it is." He winked, making the girls roll her eyes. Suho came to Kai and dragged him back. He smiled. "Sorry, girls. But he's the flirt of the group."

"My name... is..." The girls noticed that the guy was speaking in slow motion. Another guy went up to them and laughed. "I'm Tao. As you can see, I'm controlling time around this idiot, and only him. HAHAHA!"

"Ah, that explains it." Jade chuckled in amazement.

"DONGSAENG YOU JERK!" The guy in slow motion went back to normal. "QUIT PLAYING THESE TRICKS WILL YOU?!" He calmed down a little bit. "My name is D.O. and I can control the earth element."

Then a gush of wind went through the girls. "My name is Sehun, and I can control the wind."

"And you already know us. I'm Baekhyun. I control light." Suddenly the lights turn off and then on. "Whoa!" Tara and Jade watched in amazement.

"Show off," Chanyeol laughed, and then he opened the palm of his hand and fire came out. "I'm Chanyeol and I have the ability to control fire."

"Now that our introductions are done, should we explain?" Kris said.

"Actually, why not tomorrow? We are a little tired right now." Jade cleared .

"Alright, see you tomorrow." Baekhyun agreed and started for the door, followed by the others. Tara and Jade tensed up. No way they'll go to their spaceship and sleep there! That would freak everyone out!

"Wait!" The two girls ordered, making the boys stop and turn around. "Why don't you stay here? The house has 8 bedrooms with two beds so it won't be a problem." Tara suggested, flashing a smile.

This made Suho's hear flutter. "But..."

"No buts!" Tara pointed out a finger. "Besides, it wouldn't be possible sleeping on a spaceship. That would freak out everyone around the neighbourhood. Am I right?" Jade stated.

All 12 shrugged, knowing they were right. Later after they both arranged the aliens' rooms, Tara and Jade went to Jade's room.

"It's so strange and weird," Tara stated as she placed the bracelet in her wrist. Jade did too.

"I don't know why, but I feel like I know them from somewhere. Especially one of the leaders," she muttered.

"You got a crush on him." Tara started to .

"No!" The older girl gave her a look. "Ok, just maybe a bit?! But I can't help it! He's so handsome!" Jade squealed like a fangirl.

"Just sleep, dongsaeng." Tara shook her head as they both went to sleep.