A normal day, Or Not...

Legendary Love

It was Saturday morning, but Tara didn't want to wake up. Yet, she did because of the birds' song. She finished her morning routine, then walked out of her room. She slowly walked through the hallway and stopped in front of a door. Her house was very big with 8 rooms, but it fit for a total army of people. Tara sighed and knocked at the door, but no one opened it. Her Chinese-Canadian friend, Jade, was a heavy sleeper. "Well, better leave her for today." She sighed as she continued walking down the stairs and into the kitchen.

She made breakfast and then went to eat. Twenty minutes later, she heard footsteps. "Unnie, why didn't you wake me up?" Jade was already awake, as she sat down. Tara smiled at her. "I wanted to let you sleep for a while. Considering I always wake you up first thing in the morning."

"Yeah, in Saturdays." She growled. "So what are you doing today?"

Tara shrugged. "No idea. You?"

"I have to go to the course to get my certificate. Today, I officially can speak Korean fluently." Jade smiled.

Tara smiled back. When they first met, Jade didn't know any Korean and Tara would thought she was distant and very quiet. But as soon as she started a Korean course, her thoughts turned back. Suddenly, Jade stopped eating and looked up. Tara noticed it. "What's up?"

"Don't know. I just got a weird feeling." She whispered, starring at the ceiling.

Tara's mouth opened in wonder. "Now that you mentioned it, I have this feeling too. What does this mean?" But, none of the two knew anything what was going to happen.

Somewhere in space

"Alright guys, remember what the majesty said. We really need to find the princesses and protect them," A handsome guy, probably the leader, reminded. The 12 other guys nodded and they stood in their places. "Ok, we will be landing near a big house. And once we do, we will start searching right away!" And the spaceship flew towards Earth.

Back to Tara and Jade

The night finally came, but Tara didn't sleep for some reason. She decided to open the drawer next to her and took out two bracelets.

She gazed at them with interest. The two bracelets had the name EXO craved around. One of her friends, Hyomi, gave them to her and Jade as a present. Tara did know what EXO meant, she searched it up in Internet, but she didn't know why this was given to her. She sighed in defeat. "Well, like Hyomi said. I'll treasure it with my life."

But before she placed them on the stand, one started to glow followed by the other. The feeling came to her again. "What...?" Suddenly, an airplane noise was heard in the outside. She immediately jumped out of the bed and rushed to the window. But, she couldn't believe what she saw. "A spaceship..."

"I have to wake up Jade." Tara rushed out of the room and straight for Jade's room, but she collided with none other than her. "Sorry! Are you okay, unnie?" She asked, worried.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine, don't worry about it. But why are awake?"

"I heard some strange noise which woke me up. Whoa!" She stopped, mesmerized by the bracelets' shining.

"No time for admirations. The noise you just heard came from a spaceship!" Tara warned. Jade became shocked. "Spaceship? Really? No way!"

"Let's go see!" Tara took her friend's wrist and ran out of the house. They stopped before the giant spaceship.

"Whoa!!" They opened their mouth in amazement. Suddenly, the front door opened giving a strong light as the two girls immediately shielded their eyes. The light died down, only to reveal 12 figures down the stairs.