Feel the Breeze

Legendary Love

"So, you understand now?" Kris asked and the girls nodded. The next morning, EXO explained everything to Tara and Jade as how they were sent to Earth in order to protect them by the enemy named the Red Force.

"Then, we both have powers like you all do?" Jade asked. They nodded. "Well, Tara's water. And mine's?"

Before anyone could answer her, the house's doorbell rang. "Weird. We don't expect anyone at this hour."

Tara stood up and went over to the door, but as she was about to open it a hand stopped her. She turned to look at the owner, who was Suho.

"It could be the enemy." He warned.

Tara stopped for a while, thinking about if as an option. "Who is it?"

"It's me, Hyomi." The voice stated. Tara knew she was really Hyomi, so she indicated Suho that it was safe. He released her hand and walked back to the couch.

Tara opened the door, to reveal her friend Hyomi. "Hey, Tara unnie! Can I come in?"

Tara seemed to tense up. "Well, sure. But it's just a little crowdy." Hyomi raised an eyebrow. "It's just that my little brother, cousins and their friends are here."

Tara immediately explained. "But, come in."

Hyomi walked in the house, but turned shocked finding 12 guys in the longue with Jade.

"Everyone, this is mine's and Jade's friend, Hyomi." Tara introduced her to them.

"Hi, my name is Nam Hyomi," Hyomi bowed. Unknown to her, a certain boy had glued his eyes to her.

"Please tell me they all aren't your cousins," Hyomi rose an eyebrow, again. Tara and Jade started to tense up.

"Well, you see..." Started Tara, but Hyomi beat it to her. "Um, let's see," Hyomi started, as she walked first to Suho. "You" He shrieked. "You" She went to Kai. Tara and Jade stared at her. "You, and you" From Xiumin then to Chen. "They are your relatives  Tara, am I right?" All of their mouths (except for Hyomi of course) hung open.

Tara recovered and she innocently rubbed the back of her neck.

"Yeah, you guessed right. Just a clever mind you have."

"Well, that's how I am. Anyways, I came here to ask you and Jade to go shopping. But I guess it's for another day," Hyomi started to walk to the door, but was stopped by Jade.

"No, it's okay. We'll come. You guys don't mind if we go out for a while?" Jade asked the boys.

They shook their heads. "Be careful you two." Suho warned. Tara nodded. "Sure will. Let's go."

As soon as the three girls went out, the boys formed a ruckuss. "Cousins?" "Little brother?" shouted Chen. "No way!"

"Stop!" Kris ordered. The eleven stopped and turned to him. "We have to investigate their friend. I think she isn't human."

"You're right, hyung," Sehun stated, making the boys turn to him. "I don't know why but I felt some weird vibe when I saw her."

With Tara, Jade and Hyomi

As the three girls walked out of the shoe store finishing their shopping, some shadows were eyeing them.

"Hey, you two have worn the bracelets I gave you! I thought you didn't like them!" exclaimed Hyomi, as soon as she saw the bracelets around their wrists.

"Well, we thought why don't be nice and wear this special gift Hyomi gave us?" Tara answered, making the two laugh.

"So, next stop?" Jade asked.

"How about hell?"

"Huh?" The three turned to find Black Warriors surrounding them. "Shoot!" Tara and Jade shouted. "Hyomi, you need to hide! Go, go!"

"Don't worry, I know how to fight." She smirked, as she suddenly summoned strong winds to the warriors, making them lose balance. Tara's and Jade's eyes opened in surprise. "Are you...?"

"No time for explanations!" Hyomi exclaimed as she tried to fight. For Tara, it was her relief that there was a fountain nearby. She immediately concentrated so the water could attack the enemies. She opened her eyes to see them down. "Sweet!"

However, Jade didn't know what to do as she was quickly surrounded. "What am I gonna do?!" Suddenly, wings spread behind her back and she was lifted off the ground like Kris as the enemies collided with each other. "Serves you right!"

"Jade, use your wings to go and get EXO!" Tara exclaimed. "Roger!" Jade said as she immediately flew.

"Where are you going, princess?" "Don't get away!"

With EXO and Jade

Jade finally went to EXO and told them what is happening. "What did you say?!" The 12 boys exclaimed loudly, as Jade had to cover her ears. "Not so loud!"

"Tara and Hyomi are fightning them?! Let's go!" Suho ordered. They ran very fast, only in time to see Tara and Hyomi killing the other remaining enemies.

"Tara! Hyomi!" Jade called them.

But when Hyomi turned, suddenly Tara's body collapsed. Before hitting the ground, Suho ran and caught her in his arms. "Let's go back. She needs a little rest, after using her powers." Suho stated, before he eyed Hyomi. "And you have some explaining to do."

Back to the house

As Suho took Tara up to her room, Hyomi started to explain. "Well, you know Tara and Jade are actually from Gnatia. Right?"

"That's right. But what does anything have to do with you?" Kris questioned.

"I'm also from there, along with three other girls."

"Say what?!" The boys exclaimed in shock. Hyomi sighed. "There's a legend that four girls would be goddesses to protect EXO and their princesses."

"Yeah, actually I've heard about it. They're gonna appear when the princesses are in grave danger." Sehun said and Hyomi nodded.

"Guess, I appeared a little too soon."

"And the other goddesses? Do you know where they are?" Chanyeol asked her.

"Nope. I just think that they might be somewhere here in Seoul." Hyomi shrugged.

"Well, I guess welcome to the team," Jade smiled at her.

With Tara and Suho

Tara opened her eyes as Suho sat on her bed. "Better?" Suho asked, she nodded. "I think I used too much power." "Nah, you just have to control it."

As he smiled at her, Tara realized he was so handsome. "What are you thinking Tara? You're sounding like Jade. Besides, you have a crush and that's Minhyuk!"

Suddenly, Suho's face was so close to hers, as she started to panic. "W-What are you doing?"

"You have somthing on your forehead," whispered Suho. Then, he lightly kissed her forehead causing the girl's eyes to widen. Suddenly, flashbacks came to her mind. It was her and Suho, and he kissed her in the lips! "I love you, my princess."

She squealed up, causing Suho to pull away. "Something wrong?"

"N-Nothing." She said, stuttering as she covered with the blanket. Suho chuckled. "Well, I'll be down if you need anything. OK?"

Tara gave a thumbs up and fastly nodded. After Suho walked out of the room, Tara made a long sigh and placed the cover from to her stomach. "We were in love? And he kissed me? Really, what's wrong with me?" "I'm definitely going crazy..."