Five

Yoshin in an Energy Drink Bottle.

 

 Updaaaate! 

I peeked back at her only to see her with a very calm face and eyes closed. I took the advantage to study her features and her in general. It was how I realized that her hair had a dark shade of red. You won’t notice it at first glance but as I look at it, I became more and more fascinated by it. It wasn’t like the one I had when we promoted Baby I’m Sorry but a tad darker than that. Though the roots of her hair were still pitch black, the burgundy color traveled to the tips of her curls.

She has plain and pale skin, natural looking nose and doe eyes. She was wearing something that can remind me of dancing practice.

Maybe she was using our practice room?

I shook my head to get rid of the thought,

She didn’t even know why she’s here.

After  maybe a few minutes of staring, I noticed something, a liquid moisture slowly traveled down her cheeks. Her breathing was heavy and her fists were clenched close. She bit her lower lip and started to pant.

Slowly another tear slid down.

And another,

Then another,

One more,

Then another one,

Processing what was happening, my mouth hang open and I blinked my eyes a couple of times. Buffering- buffering-

She was crying.

Bringing myself back to reality I rushed to her front and placed my hands over her shoulders.

“Uljima,” I said softly. She didn’t react- instead she panted some more and bit her lower lip harder. “Yah, uljima.” I said louder. Still- nothing. “YAH!” I yelled. But- zero. “YAAAAH!!” I yelled louder and shook her shoulders, “YAH!” I shook her harder.

Then in one second, she gasped for her breath and opened her eyes.

--------------------------------------

Minhae

(From chapter4) I then closed my eyes and got lost in a white trance.

You were in an accident.

If I was then why am I still human? This can’t be heaven right? It feels so normal.

Maybe this is just a dream? But why does it feel real? What am I? If I was thisclose to death then why am I not with them? Why didn’t I just die so I could meet them already? It hurts, everything hurts without them. Why can’t I just be with them already?

“Kwenchana?” I heard someone ask, I opened my eyes in a flick and looked at the direction where the voice came from, his back was still facing me, “Uljima” He said monotonously, I was crying? I raised my hands to my cheeks and they were tainted with hot wet water, tears.

Go home and it will be okay.

“Uljima” He repeated,

Silence……

“Jinyoung imnida…” I nodded,

Silence……

“You?”

I opened my mouth to answer….

But……..

The scene in my white trance changed,

"You're not dead yet." I was in a dark room with a spotlight on me. "What?" I managed to reply, "Where am I? What is this place? Why am I here?" And before the voice could even speak again, I yelled,"WHO AM I?!" My voice echoed and echoed which gave me chills.. Until I was drowning from the quietness. "Please." I begged helplessly.

"In life, we must take risks and question in order to learn. We must try different things out of our boundaries to experience the real freedom and success. Just when we are sure of one thing...... Life has a funny was of proving us wrong.." He finally spoke. The voice was that of a man's as it was firm and solid. He spoke in a way that was decieving and even a sttranger would follow it's order... "What?" I queried, my curiosity rising, "Say, what are you sure of, before closing your eyes?" He questioned, "I-" What was it? "I.... I was sure that I was already dead…” I said softly.. “Enk. That’s the part where you  are wrong…. You’re not dead… ” “Pardon?” I asked again.

“Yet.”

Then…

“YAH!” Someone yelled in front of me, taking in one deep ragged breath, I opened my eyes as my lungs screamed for oxygen.

What the hell.

Catching my breath I shut my eyes and clutched my chest.

Thud.

Surprised from the sudden sound, my neck snapped to the area where it was from… Then- there he was. The fox like guy…

 

 

 

 

On the floor.

My brow then again knitted in confusion as I walked towards him… Upon reaching him, I sat down beside his limp body and started to poke him again and again. “Ireonayeooo~,” I cooed silently while continually poking his arm. "Ireonaaaa~"

Giving up- I pounted and just stared at his face and I must admit, he looks pretty good (eh? What am I saying?!) But honestly though.. His hawk-like eyes could burn holes through you and his reddish hair is eye-catching... His tall nose - his perfect v-line and prominent cheeck-bones are like carved on him as if he's a scuplture.... His steady breathing and his thin lips with the upper one pointing out a bit looks----- STOP. Okay. STOP.

 

Shaking my head and clearing my mind even before dirty thoughts could come in- I felt hands grip my shoulders...

All of a sudden the force pulled me as I landed on his chest with my eyes merely and inch away from his........

 

Then-

--------------------------------------

Jinyoung

With her face inches from mine, I’m sure that what I’ve seen was correct.

Out of shock- I stood up abruptly and backed out in an instant, which caused me to trip over the table and fall flat on my back…

But my mind refuses to accept reality.

I don't know if it was from my fall or from my shock-

But the last thing I remember was that a pair of red eyes looked straight at me and then- nothing.

Firing. Red. Iris.

--------------------------------------

Sandeul

As she looked right back at us, her eyes seemed haunting. It was pitch black... and empty. I thought it was only me, but I was proven wrong when the four of us, Shinwoo hyung, Baro, and Channie, ran away as soon as we can and hid in different rooms. I was in the recording room while Baro was in the dance room while Channie and Shinwoo hyung was in the lounge.

Poor Jinyoung hyung.

Once again spacing out, my mind travelled back to the night where I saved the girl.

The bottle. The truck and the clock.

A curse?

That makes her a witch then.... A pretty one though.

A pretty witch? No.

A goddess.

 

 

 

A yoshin.

Thud.

What was that?

At the same time, the four of us stepped out and met at the hallway. We all glanced at each other for quite some time and shrugged. 

Walking slowly to Jinyoung's recording room, we slowly leaned on the door and pressed our ears to hear what's happening inside.... Then again shrugging it out- we slowly started to leave but then another loud thud was heard.

Surprised by it, I hastily opened the door only to see them......

 

 AUTHOR'S NOTE 

BOOM. ^^
Comment?

JinHae shippers yet? :B
I smell SanHae though. ;D

, Author