Three

Yoshin in an Energy Drink Bottle.

 


Yes, I have short chapters. And yes I like it that way.

 

Minhae

*tink* *tink* *tink*

Echoes and silence. Everything around me is nothing. Nothing is surrounding. Everything is empty. I feel hollow. I feel heavy. I just woke up from a shallow slumber- you know that feeling between being sound asleep and being awake? The part where you feel yourself slowly sinking? Yep, it was sorta like that. Out of mere curiosity I decided to walk forward. Not knowing if it was to the south or otherwise.

Soon enough, my head met the 'end' It's like bumping to an ultra-clean glass door of a convenience store. "Stupid" I hear myself mutter "How dumb." That was an understatement! After a few minutes of walking to another direction, shock hit me, "Where am I?" I now am thinking aloud. Omo, where am I? "LALALALALALALALA~" I yelled my voice going high and low trying to catch attention from bugs or maybe insects of some sort but honestly I am about to go nuts and I am dead scared of what is happening. “LALALALALALALALALALALA” I am trying to ease my nervousness and get rid of the lump in my throat even if I was looking like a total fool.

Now what the hell is happening?

A feel a strong pull and it is threatening to swallow me. It was as if I was being eaten alive and I was falling into a never-ending pit.

Am I even alive?

Next thing I knew, I came flying out.

Then- nothing.

Jinyoung

“Aish” He ruffled his hair for the umpteenth time out of an unknown frustration. He feels irritated and mad for no apparent reason. “AAAAAAAAHHH~” He yelled out like an idiot going through an ADHD attack. He was in his music room- trying to compose more songs to add up to their album but then again, he was going crazy. Without paying much attention, he grabbed the empty Gatorade bottle which rested on the table beside him, opened the lid and lifted for a drink.

“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH EVERYTHING TODAY?!?!??!!!!” He yelled out as he realized it was empty. “SCREW YOU!!” He was fuming with rage. “Aish,” He hissed one last time as he threw the bottle to the couch and walked out.

-----------------------------------
The next day:

“Hyung, I’ll go work on my song tonight. Just let the kids play first or what. Just- whatever.” I mumbled almost inaudibly, I was still not in a good mood- my mind has been running in circles since yesterday causing me to toss and turn on my bed for hours giving me bags under my phoenix eyes.

Truth is, something has been bugging me. Like a knot was inside and it was being tugged every now and then. I am not really planning to work for the evening, I just wanted some peace and quiet away from the members, and their loudness.

“Ne, work har---” His sentence fell halfway as I opened the door entering the room.

“OMO, IGE MWOOYAAAAAA?!?!?!” We both yelled in unison making the other members run to us and hastily peek inside.

“Ya, ya, ya, w-who- who i-is she?” Hey, why am I stuttering?

“Shouldn’t we be the one to ask you that?” CNU hyung replied, “Yes, because this is YOUR music room. YOURS.” Manager hyung emphasizing the word YOUR. As if that was necessary. I fervently shook my head and waved my hands in front of me, “I d-d-don’t t-think I-I know h-her… I- I really don’t!” I continued my defensive stuttering. “Is she a fan?” Baro questioned, we all cocked our eyebrows, Is she? I think so hyung…” Gongchan swallowed loudly before adding, “A harmful one too.”

I don’t think so.

“I really don’t know her.” I stated sounding more sure and confident. This time, my voice did not break nor I stuttered.

“Well…. Honestly…. I think I do.” Sandeul said,