Two

Yoshin in an Energy Drink Bottle.

 Evincing contempt upon the ersity of the young - Angered upon the youth's reckless actions 

Sandeul

 "Aww~ Fans are keeping a special eye for our comeback!" Gongchan playfully flapped his feet together while reading comments about our teasers...


"They should be..." Baro, the usual confident Baro—sniggered and continued to play with his phone.


"That adds spark to the building heat.... Yes, we're done recording and arranging everything... But we don’t have a clue on our choreography yet..." Shinwoo-hyung sighed lazily as he continued to stare at thin air.
 

“And the fans are expecting a lot from us…” Jinyoung-hyung said in a-matter-of-fact-tone, like a real leader, while he was busily scribbling notes to his new song.

I have been staring at them with my mouth hanging open, I’m just tired…. and parched.
I cleared my throat, breaking their sentimental conversation.

“Hyung~ I’ll just grab a drink downstairs, real quick.” I rubbed my palms together and quickly escaped from them. I skipped to the vending machine which was only a few blocks away from our company’s practice room.

 

As I neared the vending machine, I did a double take of a figure of a girl—nice shape of the body, slightly tall, and I was sure with the percent of 95—she was pretty. One thing was, she was not standing before the machine itself, but in the middle of the road.

Decreasing the distance between us I had a clearer view of her visage, and indeed—she was pretty. But never mind that. Presently she was only looking at the vending machine with ajar her hand holding an empty bottle of gatorade, and if she were not pretty I would right then and there declare that she was retarded (Ahem, sorry; that was ungentlemanly of me). I took a good moment to look at her, contemplating upon every feature I laid my eyes on in a slightly clandestine manner.

That was until, from a distance, I heard a loud honk, and as far as human instincts went—I knew a vehicle was on its way to where she was. I didn’t know which was faster—my legs or my heart—but all I knew was that before the huge vehicle could squish her on the concrete, I sprinted with athlete-like agility and pounced on her, making the both of us land on the side of the road in a crashing fashion.

The bus honked loudly as it wheezed past us, evincing contempt upon the ersity of the young before crashing to the vending machine itself.

If I say that nothing hurt I’d be lying, for my arm hurt unbearably, all hell breaking loose. I winced and hissed, holding the injured harm while biting my lip to prevent any curse from being spoken.

 

Then I remembered.

“Are you…” when I opened my eyes, I was undecided whether to feel flabbergasted or just plain stupid. A while ago, I was beyond certain that a human girl was in my arms, tightly secured around the protective circle of it. But now…what was there?

 

A bottle of energy drink.

Pathetic.

--------------------------------------

Jinyoung

 

"Hyuuuuung~ Hyuuuungg!!!" Sandeul and his good voice echoed around the quiet building as heavy and quick footsteps were heard
"Hyung-" He opened the door as he held onto the knob tightly while ducking down trying to catch his breath. "Hyung," He repeated. We all scowled at him, "What?" We all asked at the same time clearly irritated from his blank sentences. He looked up at all of us. He looked like........

"Why do you look like you've seen a ghost?" CNU hyung asked, "I think I just did...." He stated bluntly. "What?" I asked again not buying what he just said, "And what took you so long just to grab a drink outside?" I asked eyeing the empty bottle in his hand.. He panted some more, "There was an accident, across the street...." Right there and then my eyes tend to pop out, "Are you okay? What happened? What accident? Did you get hurt anywhere? Were you a part of it? Did someone get hurt? Die?" We all talke at the same time rushing to him and examining every inch of his arm and I have to admit it looked a bit swolen. He raised both of his hands up as if a criminal and shushed us.

"Explain," I said.

He took one deep breath as he told us everything......

---

"Are you kidding me?" Shinwoo hyung asked dead serious. Our poor Sandeulie who was out of breath who finished re-telling the 'accident' shook his head innocently and mumbled, "I, myself found it unbelievable too, was so sure of it-- But... This is all I have.." Pertaining to the empty bottle in his hands.

"Hahahahahahaha," Baro laughed like a total maniac, "I'm serious." Sandeul grumbled again,

"Check the vending machine around the corner, It really is destroyed and yes, police did come, the driver said that he saw a girl too and some walkers said that too, but since there was no evidence, no one was BADLY injured, it was an accident, the driver wasn't drunk, everything was fine, they decided to just let it go."

I gave my members a look to stop them from mocking Sandeul further because I can sense that Sandeul was being honest, Baro who was about to laugh again closed his mouth and coughed and Gongchan who looked like he was about to say something covered it up with a sigh, Shinwoo just looked down and pressed his temples.

"Araso." I tapped his shoulders, "Kwenchana, I guess we can push the comeback for a few more weeks since we have to let that SLIGHTLY injured hand of yours heal," I once again looked at  the members as they nodded in agreement, "That buys us more time for the choreography...." Baro remarked, "And you can perhaps write a few more songs to add on it, ne?" CNU stated further, "And we can take some more time to polish everything," Gonchan stated concluding everything.

"Okay then, I'll talk to manager hyung." I clasped my hands together and stood up, "For now, just try to ferget about it and take care of yourself..." I gave Sandeul one last reassurng pat on the back. As he just nodded and sighed.

 

 AUTHOR'S NOTE 

Hello~ *hello* *hello* (THAT'S CALLED ECHO BRO)
Someone reading? LOL.
It has been exactly one month since I posted my first chappie.
LOL YES, I'm that crappy.

I know. I'm the lamest author ever.
And I'm so sorry about that,
school really has been a and my laziness kicked in. ^^v

Leave some comments tho.
I'll update faster with that. ^^

Thanks much!
♥, Author