Four

Yoshin in an Energy Drink Bottle.

 

♕ Long update♕

“Well…. Honestly…. I think I do.”

All heads seemed to snap on Sandeul’s direction… He shrank with all those questioning eyes, “You might think I’m delusional again…” He muttered, “Just tell us!” Their manager hissed, “You remember the night when I came running from an accident downstairs?...” He trailed off,  “Hah, that again? Are you kidding m-” Baro snickered as if expecting this kind of answer, “Shut up, let him continue” Jinyoung scolded Baro, all their attention was back to Sandeul, “Well, I’m saying that that was the girl I saw.” Sandeul raised his hand as if surrendering while shrugging, “What?” Gongchan not really following the story well…. “I’m pretty sure that that was the girl who disappeared after I pushed her away from the truck that was about to crash.” He blabbed, “Wait- what- why- how?” Jin stuttered, all of them looked at the girl sleeping on the couch peacefully, and then they noticed, the opened energy drink bottle on the floor beside the girl,

Silence…

“Uhh, okay, whatever, just- wake her up.” Jinyoung slightly pushed Deul to the couch feeling guilty. “You opened it.” CNU stated but was ignored, “What? Me? Hyung! No. Why me?” He whined like a kid holding back, “You said you knew her!” Jin pointed out, “Yes, but- I- You- You opened it!!!” He tried to argue further, “Just do it!” Their manager yelled as they stiffened,

“Do what?” A sweet melancholic voice coined inside the room, the 2 words were merely said but it was as if the whole world stopped spinning, she stared at them while they stared back, She was awake.

She was beautiful.

She blinked her doe eyes multiple times while waiting for a response, “Ack- Aghhmm. Err.” Their manager faked a cough, bringing back the world to the lost kids. “Yeah, I erm, uhm, hi.” Jin said awkwardly, She nodded slightly still the confused look on her face. “Pardon me, but where am I?” She said then again oh so softly, the members swallowed at the same time, “Uh, I-in-in our practice d-dorm,” Jinyoung finding a hard time on keeping his voice steady, Her brows knitted on top of her nosebridge, “W-why?” She cocked her head sideways, “We should be the one asking you that,” Baro quietly accused, she scoffed softly, “I’m sorry,” A hint of offense in her voice, “But I don’t know either,” She added, then falling into reverie.

When a mystery is too overpowering, one dare not disobey.

“You were in an accident,” Sandeul meekly stated, they all looked at him surprised with his declaration, “I was?....” She questioned but it sounded more like a statement, “You were….” Sandeul breathed out as if it was no big deal, “But… I’m- here..” She whispered, “Yes… You are…” Baro said.

Just then their manager snapped his fingers, “Quick meeting.” He called out as he began walking away- the boys trailing behind him.

Miyoung

All of them scurried away quickly except for the guy with the fox eyes, he gave me one meaningful look and I swear I could see pity in them, I just looked at him with my usual emotionless face.

I sighed deeply as I closed my eyes and sorted out my thoughts, and then it all came back, me in an accident, those wide eyes eating me. I’m supposed to be dead. Me in here with these blabbing guys- I’m supposed to be dead. Me sitting here alone- I’m supposed to be dead!! I’m supposed to be dead!!!

It’s okay,

I pat my own self on my shoulders and sighed.

It’s gonna be okay,

I took one deep breath and tried my best to calm myself down.

It will be okay,

Just go home and everything will be okay.

Convinced enough, I stood up and realized what I was wearing- my sweatpants, my plain shirt, my dancing shoes and the dog tag my parents gave me, I’m going home.

I made my way out of the room and, “Hey wait,” A man with a deep voice called out, the one that offended me earlier… Unsure of what to say, I just stared. Yes, I know staring is rude, but I was used to doing this, you know? I never really talk a lot I just stare and wait for you to continue. Impolite much? I could only care less.

“Err- uhh- Sorry if- you know- my attitude earlier…” I just nodded slowly and continued making my way out of the building. “Wait, where are you going?” The one with a loud voice yelled after me, I looked back at them and scowled, “Home,”

“But, It’s uh, it’s…” The one with a loud voice and duck-lips eyes the one with gigantic front teeth, “It’s past 12 already.” One guy with long hair popped out behind both of them, So? I wanted to protest but I realized that I might sound like a mean idiot so I just decided to stick to the latter and stare at them waiting for them to elaborate, “It’s not safe for you to go home at this time…” The one who gave me an intimidating look walked to the three of them. I can’t help but raise one of my brows, What am I? 12? “We can’t possibly let you go home at a time like this alone… Yes you may think that you can do it but we can’t do that…” I raised both of my brows letting him proceed, “We figured you need to stay here ‘till tomorrow and leave in the morning...” The old wrinkled one from behind them concluded (A/N: The manager hyung) “Arasso,” I said meekly with a nod.

“Okay, cool so yeah, you can take the couch where we found you earlier…. If ever you want to rest or something.” The one who kept talking informed me, I just nodded and got back in the room- sat on the sofa aware of the 6 pair of eyes looking.

I looked at them with questioning eyes as they all once again scrammed out. Well, not all, the fox-like guy was left, “Ne, annyeong,” He said awkwardly and rushed to the table near the couch. I played with my fingers as he shifted on the chair uneasily. “Don’t mind me,” I stated quietly not looking up but I can feel him looking at me, “Just- do your thing,” I breathed out, “Pretend that I don’t exist.” I finally met his gaze as he pursed his lips and faced the laptop. “Okay,”

I then closed my eyes and got lost in a white trance.

You were in an accident.

If I was then why am I still human? This can’t be heaven right? It feels so normal.

Maybe this is just a dream? But why does it feel real? What am I? If I was thisclose to death then why am I not with them? Why didn’t I just die so I could meet them already? It hurts, everything hurts without them. Why can’t I just be with them already?

“Kwenchana?” I heard someone ask, I opened my eyes in a flick and looked at the direction where the voice came from, his back was still facing me, “Uljima” He said monotonously, I was crying? I raised my hands to my cheeks and they were tainted with hot wet water, tears.

Go home and it will be okay.

“Uljima” He repeated,

Silence……

“Jinyoung imnida…” I nodded,

Silence……

“You?”

I opened my mouth to answer….

But……..

 AUTHOR'S NOTE 

Long enough? No? I'm sorry.
So yeah, It's a treat for you guys....

Since,
I can;t really update for another month or so.
/hides behind Jinyoung/

College Admission Exams are coming and so yeah,
I need to focus. (--")

I'm so sorry.
I hope you can support me 'till then. :3

Comments are loved!

, Author