Thinking of You.

My Obsession

BORAM'S POV~

I think I might be starting to love Jaejoong oppa. I can't stop thinking about him. Jiyeon told me that our presidoent told her if she wanted to come out in a few episodes of Jaejoong's new drama "Triangle" he's filming. I'm kind of jealous because she'll probably be able to spend more time with him. I'm Happy Jiyeon can come out in a drama since she came out with her solo song. I wish Oppa and I would have exchanged numbers so I can talk to him...AHH what are you saying Boram! He'll think you are weird becuase you want to talk to him all the time. I wonder if he thinks about me as much as I do.

JAEJOONG'S POV~

My dreams. In my dreams, all I dream is about my lovely Boram and I getting married together and we both look so happy. It was time to kiss the bride when I feel someone poking my forehead. I open my eyes and glare at the person poking me. "Yoochun!" I yell. I sigh and wish he could have at least have woken me up after I got to kiss my beautiful wife Boram.*Sigh* if only the dream was real. My dreams are all almost the same, Boram and I are always getting married but i never get to the kiss part either i wake up or someone wakes me up (YOOCHUN!). I wonder if Boram dreams of me.

BORAM'S POV~

I love dreaming, but lately all of my dreams have been of Jaejoong. Sometimes in my crazier dreams I'm getting married to him and about ot kiss him. But I never get to the kss part. I wish I knew what his lips would feel like... I hope oppa and I can get to know each other better.I really wish I was more taller and prettier so then i would feel more confident about Jaejoong oppa liking me. I honestly cannnot belive he likes me. He's so beautiful and so amazing. He has so much talent and a beautiful voice. I wish I could hear him sing to me. I bet if he sang me to sleep in my wedding dream I would finally be able to kiss him. How I wish I would have gotten his number. The next time I see him I'll ask him to exchange numbers with me. Hopefully he'll say yes.

THIRD PERSON POV~

If only they knew that they were both thinking about each other so much! 

AUTHOR: HI! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY AND IF YOUR READING ANY OF MY OTHER STORIES! I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS AND GIRLS ARE LIKING THE STORY! AND IF THEIR IS ANYTHING YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE TO SEE HAPPEN BETWEEN THE TWO PLEASE COMMENT! LIKE. SUBSCRIBE.UPVOTE! THANK YOU ^_^