Paparazzi!

My Obsession

~Boram's POV~

A couple game? How are we supposed to play a couple game when they're not enough people i guess it can be girl/girl. So Hyomin says," What game should we play?" Yoochun says," What if we pair up and we have to dance to different k-pop dances and whoever does the dances correctly will win?!" Everyone nodds and agrees that it is a good idea. So now we have to pick partners i start to get up to see in one of my members will want to be my partner, but someone grabbs my hand. I turn around and see that its Jaejoong oppa. He looks kinda surprised and he moves his hand, but coughs and looks at me and says, " Boram-shii, would you like to be my parner?" I'm surprised I didn't think he would want to be my partner. I decide that maybe with us being partners i can finally get to know oppa better. I say, " Okay oppa! I'll be your partner!" I say while smiling at him. I hear him laugh and i see him smiling at me. We sit at the table with our partners which is like this: Jaejoong and I, Hyomin and Yoochun, Qri and Junsu, Eunjung and Leeteuk, and Soyeon decided she want to be referee with Jiyeon.

We are sitting at the table and we had our managers bring a radio so we can connect it to our music. We move the table to give us some space. We decide who goes first and it's Qri and Junsu. Soyeon and pick the song and it's Lee Hiyori's " U Go Girl."  Qri starts to dance and then Junsu starts to dance to the song and we are all clapping and singing along! The song lasts for 30 seconds and when its over we clap and I cheer loudly for Qri. Next is Jaejoong and I, We get up and stand next to each other and i see that there is a big height difference between us and I see that Jaejoong oppa notices and he starts to smile suddenly and i wonder what he's smiling for. Soyeon says," Are you ready Unnie?" and I nod. She starts to smile and then the song that starts is IU's "Good Day." Ohh i like this song!! Isnt it a couple song?... ohh SOYEON!! I look at her and she's smiling like she knows exactly what is going on! The song starts at "nunmuri chaollaseo gogael deureo..." and Oppa and I start to dance and when we reach the oppa part I point to Jaejoong oppa and i could see that his eyes widened and he was smiling brightly. When the 30 seconds finished Our members were clapping really loudly at us and they were smiling! jaejoong oppa and I bowed and we sat down. The next couples danced to Infinite's Nothings Over, then Exo's Growl and it kept going. 

  We each finally had the same ammount of turns and soyeon was going to announce who won. Soyeon gets up and says, "The couple that wins the game is Eunjung and Leeteuk oppa!" We clap and cheer for them since they danced really well!! We have to leave soon so we start to put on our jackets and we are about to leave the restaurant. When Jaejoong oppa calls my name " Boram-shii, Can we exchange numbers so we can meet up again? Today was really fun." He says while looking at me brightly and I blush and i nod and get out my cellphone to exchange numbers. We exchange numbers and Jaejoong says, " Make sure to put me my name as Jaejoong oppa okay?" I'm surprised he said that and i say, " Is it really okay for me to call you that?" He looks at me kind of confused and says, " I dont u think it would be a problem besides i like it when you call me oppa." He smiles a little smile at me and i blush again. I can feel my T-ara members looking at us and I say, " Okay oppa, I will call you that and we can text each other."  I'm shy since im not used to this but i feel like someone is glaring at us and i turn around to see Leeteuk glaring at us specifically oppa. I wonder why? 

    Our managers come in and tell us we have to leave soon. We are outside ready to leave and about o get in our vans when JYJ  members decide to hug each one us in T-ara and when Yoochun hugs me he says, " My hyung really likes you, so no matter what happens just know that." I look at him and he smiles and winks at me. I see Jaejoong oppa push away and say, " Opps my hands were stretching." Yoochun just smiles and shakes his head and then oppa and I look at each other and we lean in to hug when we see all these flashes and its the paparazzi and we start to cover our faces. Jaejoong suddenly grabs me and makes me get into his van with the other JYJ members and it seems like i can't get out becuase the paparazzi are surrounding their car. Oppa is still holding me and i say, " Oppa are you okay?" He loos at me and then hugs me and I feel safe and protected. I hear s snickering and i get embarrassed. Jaejoong finally let's go of me and then tells his manager that we have to leave so we can meet up with my members. I sit in the seat next to oppa and he looks like he lost something, but then starts smiling and Junsu says, " Can you stop smiling to yourself hyung! You're going to scare Boram-shii!" Yoochun and him laugh and I giggle. We finally meet up with my members and once I get out of oppas van he's right behind me and i say, " Thank you Jaejoong oppa for protecting me infront of the paparazzi." I bow and says, " I would do anything to protect you." I'm kind of shocked and blush. I start to get into my van when Jaejoong oppa says, " I hope we can meet again soon!" I look at him and smile and nod and get in my van. Once inside the van my T-ara members start asking me how it felt to be protected by him? Did he have muscles? Did he smell good? YES TO ALL OF THEM! I just smiled and my members said I was lucky. Soyeon was smiling widely and she winked at me and I knew she would wan to know about everything he told me later and so would Qri! I hope I can meet with oppa soon.

 

******AUTHORS NOTE******

I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN A LONG TIME BUT SINCE I STARTED COLLEGE I BARELY EVEN HAVE TIME TO THINK FOR MYSELF AND ITS STRESSFUL. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE ALL MY STORIES SOON!! SO I HOPE THIS LATE LATE CHAPTER WILL SATISFY THE WAIT YOU HAD TO ENDURE!! PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT AND SOME SUGGESTIONS AS TO WHAT I SHOULD WRITE ABOUT IN THE FUTURE. COMMENT.UPVOTE.SUBSCRIBE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!! I AM GRATEFUL! *BOWS* :D <3