Competition.

My Obsession

Boram's POV 

Ohh it's Leetuek Oppa from Super Junior! We all got up and bowed and Leeteuk said, " I was going to have dinner here and I heard T-ara and JYJ were here so i decided to stop by!" He gave us a small wave and we asked him to sit down. He sat down close to my seat and Leeteuk Oppa smiled at me and I smiled back. We went on with dinner and then I hear Soyeon ask Leeteuk Oppa "Oppa! Do you remember when we barely debuted we were on miracle with you, Shindong, Eunhyuk, and Kangin. And we had to be paired in couples and you said you liked Boram unnie!?!" I remembered when we filmed that show I didn't think anyone was going to choose me but Leeteuk Oppa picked me and I was happy. He said " Of course I remember! I picked Boram-sshi as my partner!" And the girls ohh at him and blushed and looked froward and I saw Jaejoong Oppa And I saw that he was looking at Leeteuk with a mad expression. Is he mad or something? Should I ask him? But I heard Leeteuk say "Boram-Sshi did you find me attractive when I picked you? " Everyone oohed and I said " Oppa!" And he said " I guess that is a yes!" All the members laughed and I was blushing. I looked towards Jaejoong Oppa and saw that he looked frustrated like he couldn't figure something out. Then I hear Hyomin say how about we play a couple game?" And we all said yes. I wonder who I'll be paired with? 

~Jaejoong's POV~

Wow who would have thought that Leeteuk Hyung could also have the same interest in MY Boram!! I never knew that the were a couple on a variety show I was mad I never had the chance to get that close to Boram-sshi and I got even more frustrated when Leeteuk Hyung asked if MY BORAM if she thought he was attractive!! I can see that hyung likes Boram and I saw my JYJ members look at me to see my reaction when he asked that and I saw Yoochun whisper to Hyomin-sshi and next she suggested to play a couple game. Yoochun probably thought this will help me become a couple with Boram and I was excited to be able to seek her out and to see if Leeteuk Hyung will also choose MY BORAM! 

~~HI EVERYONE!! I'm sorry I haven't' updated in a really long time and I hope this chapter will satisfy my wonderful readers!! I will also try to re-do the writing in "Arranged Marriage" and I will make more Boram and Jaejoong Stories! I will try to update as soon as possible. I want to thank the readers for reading my story and for subscribing to this story it means a lot to me!! Don't forget to COMMENT.SUBSCRIBE. And ENJOY! ^_^ ~~