Oppa.

My Obsession





~JAEJOONG’S POV~

When i heard from my manager that we were having dinner with T-ara my heart was beating really fast. I was feeling really excited to be able to talk to Boram-sshi more and to get to know her members. Yoochun and Junsu were all lsmiling and laughing at me because they could tell i liked the idea of having dinner with Boram-sshi.We left the station and we went to the restaurant where we would meet up with T-ara.While we were in the car the radio was on and then T-ara’s Lovey-Dovey part came on and i told my manager if he could turn it up louder and i started singing along and i was dancing.My members laughed at me and i didnt care because i was happy that i would be get know Boram-sshi better! Nothing could ruin my mood.We finally arrived at the restaurant.We got off the van and we went inside to get our table in a private area.

~BORAM’S POV~

Once we knew about the dinner with JYJ, we immediately went to our room and changed into more casual clothes. We then left and went into the van and we were really excited to have dinner with JYJ. We were all putting on our make-up in the car and Qri said, “Boram unnie are you nervous about the dinner?” I thought about it and i said, “ Yes i’m nervous! what if if he starts to not like me?!!” I looked at my hands at my lap and my members all reassured me that “it won't happen,” “Unnies the best,” “How can he not like you!” I was grateful that they tried to help calm my nerves and i smiled at them and thanked them. We finally arrived at the restaurant and we got off and went inside to private area we had for our dinner.Once we arrived we say that JYJ and their manager were their and they were wearing casual clothes now but they still looked handsome.Once i turned to look at Jaejoong-sshi he was looking right at me and i felt myself blush and he gave me a slow smile and i smiled back. We went to go sit down and the JYJ members all got up to get and gestured us to sit down and i was going to sit in front of Yoochun but Soyeon poked me on my side and i turned to look at her and she was already in the seat i was going to sit at and the only seat open was in front of Jaejoong and i went to go sit down Yoochun-sshi said,  “oohh Jaejoong hyung is having his dream come true!” Everyone laughed and my T-ara members giggled. I was blushing even more and just sat down immediately in my seat. I looked up and Jaejoong-sshi was giving me a small smile and i smiled back.We ordered our food and we were all chatting to each other.It seemed like my memebers were getting along with JYJ. I could feel him staring at me and i looked up and he said, “Boram-sshi i want to thank you for dancing with me on stage at the recording.” He did a little bow and i smiled and said, “ No need for thanking me, It was fun dancing up there Jaejoong-shhi!” He looked at me and i said “Jaejoong-sshi how old are you?” He said “ I was born January 26, 1986.” I said, “ Oh, we are born in the same year i was born on March 22, 1986.So we are the same age but your just 2 months older!” I said smiling at him and then i guess our band members were listening and Soyeon said “ Well then unnie shouldn’t you call him oppa since his older!” and all my other members agreed that i should. I looked at him and said “ Can I call you Jaejoong oppa?” He kind of just stared at me and he had a faint blush on his cheeks and s were going “Ohhh” and were smiling at him and he looked at me and nodded while giving me a small smile.I felt myself blush.

~Jaejoong's POV~

When i heard Soyeon-sshi saying that my Boram.Wait did i just call her MY Boram! Saying that she should call me oppa because i am older than her, my heart started beating faster.Then i saw her turn towards me with her big adorable eyes and she asked me “Can I call you Jaejoong oppa?” It felt like my hear was going to pop out of my chest and i couldnt respond i just stared at her with big eyes.My members were going “Ohh”  at her request. It felt like i couldn't speak so i nodded and gave her a smile. Then she smiled at me and i felt like i was going to melt. This night couldn't have gotten any better.Then i heard someone enter our private room and i looked and said “What is he doing here?!”


~Who could it be? Why does Jaejoong seem like he’s mad at that person? We’ll see next chapter. I’m sorry i took so long to write i had writers block for some time and finally got ideas. Thank you for reading and i hope you enjoy it!Thank You for Reading~ READ.SUBSCRIBE.COMMENT.AND ENJOY :D