Stubborness = LOVE

Oppa, I am P R E G N A N T~! [ 오빠, 나 임신 ]

 

*This is not yet edited*
 
BGM: Troublemaker by ARASHI at Xander's Mishap. Nagging by IU and Seulong when they saw eachother :)

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!"
 
Xander's POV:
 
I lowered my head a bit and closed my right eye in the process as our manager's voice boomed out of the conference room. This would be the 3rd time he called me in this month for going out of our dorm eventhough we don't have any schedules. I slowly sat down and I could feel my managers dagger looks being thrown at me. I silently prayed for the better. I looked up and smiled at him but he just gave me a frown.
 
"You better have a good explanation as to why you broke the rules, AGAIN!" Our manager shouted. I remained silent for about 1 minute. 'This would be a bloody discussion' I thought as I clear my mind, ready to defend myself.
"I just bought something. I need it badly." I reasoned out. I don't think that convinced him enough because he scoffed at me.
"You won't be at Ahpkujung roaming if you only need to buy something! Your dorm is near a 24-hour convenient store. I had enough, Xander. Now, we really have to give some punishment to you." Manager hyung said in a dreaded voice. Oh damn! I am doomed, right?
"What punishment? Suspension?" I carefully asked, trying not to sink in my head what is the situation.
"NH already got a new talent and she will debut within a month. Since you guys are given enough time to relax and work on your talents and such, you will be a dance instructor." Manager hyung said casually as he calmed down and sat down at one of the swivel chairs inside the conference room they were in.
"Dance instructor? What the heck. I don't---" Even before I could finish my sentence manager hyung cut me off.
"If she won't show any improvement until the management's given time, we will suspend you. SERIOUSLY." He said in a I-am-not-joking-don't-grin tone. 
 
My face shot straight up and my insides became gloomy. I hung my head low and sighed. A sign of defeat. I got up from my chair but I thought of something and I faced manager hyung again.
 
"Why?" He asked
"Don't you have any information about my "student"?" I made a double quote on the air as I say student, afterall he/she will be my trainee.
"You'll meet her tomorrow. Wait until then" He said with a smile. I really don't like it when he smiles like that. It sends chills to me. I shrugged my shoulders and walked home.
 

-- At Lee Residence --
 
Jillyn closed her eyes. She wished that everything would go back to the way it was before. She could still remember what happened right after she got home from her audition.
 
FLASHBACK:
 
*Jillyn entered their house, happy. She just got in at NH Media and she is only a few steps away from being an idol. She felt a weird aura as she was passing by their living room. She then noticed that her whole family is there sitting. They have this mad aura around them which is not usual inside their home. She doesn't know why but nervousness ran through her. Her mother signaled her to sit down at the solo sofa across her father. She got startled when he threw some papers in front of her. Her eyes widened when she saw that it was her pictures, when she auditioned at NH, her practices and by the looks of it, it was taken from afar which only means. . .
 
"You've been stalking me?" She asked in a half whisper voice. Her eyes shifted from the pictures up to her family.
 
"I am so glad I did that. Don't you ever get mad young lady! Is this what have you been doing?! WASTING YOUR LIFE?!" Her father's voice echoed all over the house. She can't let them interfere with her dream, she already got in and she won't give it up.
 
"I passed. I already signed a contract with NH" Jill said with all her might that is left in her after her plans got busted by her father. She looked at him in the eyes, if there is one thing that she got from him, it's his hidden fierce and stubborn character. She may be carefree and bubbly outside but she sticks to her words and principles. She saw her father flare up more at what she said and did.
 
"Are you saying that you won't give up that dream of yours?" Her mother asked.
 
"Yes. I know I have been a very obedient daughter. Eomma, Appa. What would be the use of making me work a job that I don't love. You always say that we should do the things that we love and I am doing it now! I love singing and dancing, I am good at it. I want to do this. Give me your trust." She pleaded and looked at them. His father sat down again and sighed.
 
"I am giving you a month. But if I don't see any improvement, you will work wherever I want you to. No buts, no if's. A month, Lee Jillyn. A month only" Her father voiced out with authority and walked back to the master's bedroom.
 
-- END OF FLASHBACK --
 
She was partly happy but still she would still love it if they would just support her and her decisions.

Yo~

Sorry for the LATE update!

Mental BLOCK! *DARN I HATE IT*

Anyways, Thank you so much for supporting my story

I am forever indebted to all of you~

COMMENTS.SUBSCRIPTIONS.CRITICISMS are VERY MUCH WELCOME and LOVED

 

*No silent readers. P L E A S E*

Xander's Clothes:

Jillyn's PJs and Room:

Yep, she is as childish like Dong Ho and she wears things like these to sleep. HAHA