Love Gone Wrong

Oppa, I am P R E G N A N T~! [ 오빠, 나 임신 ]

 


BGM: [Beginning] Baby Baby by SNSD, [Pizza Accident till the end: Good Day IU]


"Good Morning, pretty people~!"

 
All of the people inside that room looked at her, some sighed, shook their heads down but all of them have a smile plastered on their faces. Its their ever cheerful boss of  Abstract Inc. A fashion company known for its unusual but with a elegant and classic edge design and the woman who just entered is their boss. Shin Karla. Ms. Shin to stragers, Karla or Lala to those person who are close to her and in the fashion world. She greeted everyone in sight and continued to walk to her office.
 
Karla's POV:
 
My smile grew wider as I saw the face of, probably, the only man that I would love in this entire universe. Sounds exag, but true. I dreamily sighed and touched the poster just posted at the wall right above my computer and office table. I sighed once more.
 
"Ah~ Shin Dong Ho. Good Morning, My Love. Hope we could spend the whole day together. A happy day."
 
I smiled after what I said. I sat down my black swivel chair and my computer. I quickly opened my designs and got into work. I glanced at Dong Ho's picture in a pink picture fram sitting on top of my table and found myself smiling again, much more inspired this time, I turned to my PC and focused on my work.
 

 
-- At NH Media Bldg, Practice Room --
 
"1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 and turn and 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1"
 
*U-Kiss is inside their practice room, practicing for their appearance on SBS Inkigayo where they have to defend their title as #1 song of the week for almost 2 weeks now. Dong Ho looked at the wall clock just above the mirrored walls. 'Damn! I am hungry! But we still need to practice.' Dong Ho was about to rant about the state of his stomach when it grumbled, loud enough for his hyungs to hear. They all stopped at their tracks, looked at him for about 5 seconds and then bursted laughing. His eyebrows just tied in a knot as he looked at his crazy hyungs laughing their out.
 
"Aigoo~ It looks like our magnae is hungry~" Xander cooed as he walk towards Dong Ho and pinch both sides of his cheeks. Dong Ho just pushed his hands away, he always gets grumpy when he doesn't eat his morning meal. When Dong Ho glared at them they quickly stopped laughing and bowed their heads. He may be the magnae but they really don't mess with him when he is mad, because his temper steps up a notch. Scarier than Kevin, the considered tempremental among them. He is still busy glaring at his hyungs when he felt someone tap his shoulder. It was KiBum.
 
"YA! Stop with the glaring. Let's go eat. Xander's treat!" He happily announced, as Xander on the other hand just have this shocked expression then he shook his head and headed towards the door. 
 
*They ended up at a pizza parlor just a good 20 minutes ride away from NH's building. Good thing it was already morning, only a few people are there and most of them are middle-age people who are probably grabbing a quick breakfast, so no one really bothered them. They walked towards a table at the corner of the place. But as Dong Ho was about to follow his hyungs. An accident happened, followed by a scream. His vision became blurry.*
 

 
-- At Abstract Inc. --
 
Lala's POV:
 
'BOREDOM KiLLS!'
 
I screamed inside my head. It's already past 9:00 am and all the major job is done and now I am BORED! Nothing to do. I already finished up watching all U-Kiss' show stored in my PC and even my beloved Dong Ho's picture slideshow. Ugh! This really ! I was about to rant again when my stomach grumbled. Loud enough for myself to hear. I chuckled and peeped at the door. I could read my staffs faces: BORED. Hee hee~ like employer, like employee! I got out of my office and just stood there. In front of all the office cubicles. Soo, one of my senior designer and friend as well, stood up from her seat.
 
"Bored?" She asks, but I am sure she is already stating a fact. Because out of all my friends she is the one I am most close with. I consider her as my bestfriend. I smiled and took a deep breath before saying something.
 
"OKAY~! Who wants pizza?!" I shouted and they all looked at me.
 
I am still waiting for reactions when they all happily screamed and smiled at me. I grabbed my purse from my bag and grabbed Soo's arms as well. She will help me carry the pizza boxes. Muahahaha. Okay, stop being evil Lala. I directly went to the counter once we entered the pizza parlor just 15 minutes walk away from our building. When we said our orders just a minute or so 15 boxes of pizza came and since Soo brought her car so that we could transport the pizzas safely I carried 1 box but unfortunately a kid tripped over and spilled her cup of juice on the floor which I didn't noticed and too late for Soo to say. I slipped backwards sending the boxes flying high up and it landed. . . on SOMEONE. I heard a loud "ooof" and "aaahh~!" which I know came from Soo. Luckily, before my and back even hit the hard tiled floor someone hooked his arms around my waist and caught me. I almost screamed when I saw who it was. Kiseop. 'Wait~! Kiseop?!'
 
"You alright, Miss?" He said checking if I got any injuries. I just shook my head and he helped me stood up. Then I felt someone almost towering over me. When I looked beside me I saw a tall man with err. . . the pizza sauce and ingredients on his on top of his head, dripping down his temples. There is even a salami on his forehead. I don't have to guess, its the pizza that I accidentally let go off because of that damn puddle of juice. My voice won't come out of my mouth when the man opened his eyes and glared at me.
 
Dong Ho's POV:
 
"DONG HO-ah! Gwaenchana?!" They all came to me except for Kiseop who is now holding the 'disaster' in his arms and helping her get on her feet. I want to scream. BADLY. I ignored my hyungs and walked over her. She was still in awe with Kiseop on her side but I am definitely sure that she almost fainted when she recognized me. I wiped the tomato sauce on my eyes part and GLARED at her.
 
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I said every words with hate in it and gritting my teeth in the process. Haven't eaten anything, tired from practices and now THIS?! DAMN! DOUBLE DAMN! She just stared at me like I am some sort of apparition. 
 
"YA! Are you listening to me?!" I shouted at her. When I raised my voice that's the time she got pulled out of her trance, she even shook her lightly and looked up at me. 
"Y-yes, I am listening. I am so sorry for what I have caused. Do you have any extra clothes with you?" She stuttered as she asked me.
"NO I don't! I still have to walk away if I want to change! Are you really that stupid?! Look what you did to me!" I retorted at her. I am not sure if I was right when I saw a glimpse of shock and pain in her eyes. I just shrugged it off and looked back at her. I was about to retaliate again when Kiseop spoke.
 
"Stop scaring her. Let's go. You can borrow my clothes for a while until we get back at the dorm. We are already causing quite a scene here." He said cooly. I don't know but the thought of him protecting her just got into my nerves. I looked at him then back at her. Never that I will let her get away with what she did.
"I am going to get back at you" I whispered then walked out of the pizza parlor then to our van.

U-Kiss' Clothes: *Ignore Dong Ho's hair*

Lala's Clothes: