What A Way To Start My Day

Oppa, I am P R E G N A N T~! [ 오빠, 나 임신 ]

BGM on Patricia's Sad P.O.V: Farewell Without Farewell by JiSun of Loveholic

BGM on Eli's P.O.V *when they met again*: Boo by IU


"Ms. Lee, its time for you to wake up. "
 
Patricia's P.O.V
 
'I'll be late.' I thought as I open my eyes. I threw the quilt covering my body and stood up from bed. I opened the door and I saw one of our maids. She bowed to me then left. I slowly walked towards my bathroom and looked at my reflection at the mirror attached to my medicine cabinet just above the sink. I opened the faucet and splashed water on her face. The feeling of the cold water somehow made me numb of the feelings setting deep inside me. I immediately took off my clothes and took a bath. After an hour of preparation I got down the dining area and sat down at the chair one of the maids pulled out for her to sit at. I looked around and saw their five maids on my left lined up and their butcher and chef on the right. I eyed them and they all got out as they get my signal. I closed your eyes and sighed.
 
"Why does it always have to be like this?" I mumbled to myself getting sad and down more than ever. Everyday I have to wake up alone, eat alone, do things alone.
 
Ask why? My parents were never around. Yes, we are dubbed as one of the powerful families in Korea but we lack every aspect of being a complete and HAPPY family. My parents often go on business trips and always busy. So basically, they were never there for me. They give me allowance and all, but, I long for more. I shook my head vigourously. I pushed the plate infront of me and got out of the house. Our driver was about to open the door of the limousine for me but I stopped him by raising my hand.
 

"I think I'll walk to day thanks." I curtly nod and gave a small smile. 


 
I started walking towards school. I paused for a while when I saw a group of guys having a fuzz of riding a white van parked infront of a building. Without noticing it, I stopped walking and watched them have a ruckus. I stared at each one of them. I noticed that they were all too good looking. They could pass to be an idol. One of them shouted and that made me snap out of my trance.
 
"AH, HYUNG! Sit at the back!" The boy with the almost mohawk hair shouted. I smiled because I find it cute. I smiled then someone opened the window at my direction then a man popped out. I felt my heart go in circles when he smiled at me then he shouted.
 
"Aren't going to be late for school?"
"Huh?" I replied, still dazed.
"School, school! It's already 6:45 am, Miss!" He shouted back while resting his chin on top of his hands. Then it hit me. My eyes grew wide as I check my wrist watch. I jumped off and ran as fast as I could. He even shouted that I take care and I saw at the corner of my eyes that he smiled.
 
"OH CRAP! I am LATE!" I shouted while running.
 
Eli's P.O.V
 
I smiled as I saw her panick and ran. Then I saw something drop from her bag, but since I an trapped here at the van I asked the driver to get for me. My smile grew wider when I saw what it was that she dropped. I threw it in the air and catched it again with my hands. I could still remember her smiling at us while riding the van earlier. She is pretty cute, but I think I am years older than her. I shrugged it off and leaned back on my seat. I saw Kiseop sitting beside me, as usual his headset plugged in his ears, Alexander and Dong Ho fighting over who should sit next to KiBum and on my far right sitting next to Kiseop is Kevin who is just staring agt the window, spacing out. I looked out at the window and without realizing it I held on tighter at the charm the school girl dropped earlier
 
--- At Kyunggi High School ---
 
Patricia looked up at the and took a deep breath as she saw the blue sky towering over her. She wondered what would it feel like to fly without bording on a plane. Just like Peter Pan. She smiled at the thought and took a bite of her club house sandwich and a sip of her chocolate drink. She is at the school's rooftop having her meal. It's their morning recess and she always go up there for some peace and everytime she wants to be alone. She was about to eat the last bite when their principal announced something through the schools speakers scattered around school
 
"All students, please proceed to the open theater at once." Their principal spoke through the microphone from his office.
 
Her eyebrows cringed and ate the sandwich and brought the chocolate drink with her. Patricia was walking towards the said place when she heard her 2 of her schoolmates talking about some boys coming over their school.
 
"It's U-Kiss~!" The first girl squealed as she encircle her arms around her classmates or bestfriends arm.
"This is really rare! I will now be able to see Alexander plus the leader of Super Junior! Kyaaa~!" The other one replied. 
 
Not knowing who are they talking about, Patricia just shrugged her shoulders and continue sipping her drink. She could see her classmates, schoolmates and even teachers running and walking at an utmost speed. Leaving her behind, which she doesn't mind because she doesn't have any interest at what is about to happen and the event itself. Then all of a sudden she felt a hard thing hit her back which made her almost fall on her face if it wasn't for the sturdy yet gentle arm that encircled around her slender waist and pulled her back to her feet. She could tell that it's a man, based also on the hard yet warm and soft body that she landed to. She looked up and her eyes widened to see who it was.
 
"Oops, gotcha! Hello! We meet again~" The man said while smiling down at her. Patricia's thoughts went into haywire. It's the first time she had been held this close, by a man. All she could do now is stare at him as his expression change from happy to worried. His arms slowly unwrapped from her waist and he is now standing in front of her, holding her shoulders and asking her if she's alright.
 
"I-I. . ." Patricia stuttered.
 

 

UPDATED~!

What do you think?

Sorry if it took me this long to update.

But as I said, I will only update every weekend :)

Thank you for the comments and subscriptions~!

I LOVE YOU ALL 

<3 <3 <3

U-Kiss' Clothes:

Patricia, her house and her school uniform:

Let's just pretend this is Kyunggi's uniform because I can't find any pictures of their uniform.

here is the house:

http://www.trendir.com/house-design/south-korea-architecture-amazing-concrete-house.html