Happy 2nd Anniversary~!

Oppa, I am P R E G N A N T~! [ 오빠, 나 임신 ]
BGM: As Long As You Love Me by U-Kiss

Hyun Jin's P.O.V
 
"Omona~!"
 
I jumped and squealed when my phone rang. When I looked at the caller. It was Kevin. I quickly answered it and trapped the phone inbetween my shoulder and my ear because I had to finish preparing for my surprise for KiBum.
 
-- Phone Convo --
 
"Oh~ Kevin-ssi. Wae?" I asked immediately when I answered the phone.
"Where are you? We're walking back the waiting room. Are you there already?" He said in a gloomy voice, as usual. He looks like an angel on the outside but he is a sleeping devil inside and it gets scary when he is not in the mood. I got distracted when he let out an annoyed sigh.
"Ne. Please distract him for a while. I am almost done with the preparations." I pleaded.
"You owe me a lot, I will never---" He said but his voice was gone. I wondered what happened then I heard Xander's cheerful voice through the ear piece.
 
Kevin was cut off when Xander all of a sudden grabbed his phone from him.
 
"Ppali~! We will stop him for 10 minutes. Jinnie-ah, hwaiting~!" He cheered. I giggled.
"Okay okay. Kamsahamnida~" I said and ended the phone call.
 
-- End of Phone Convo --
 
Kevin glared at Xander as he snatch his phone back from him. Kevin conditoned himself for a fight, that will break in. . .
'3 minutes' Kevin thought.
 
"What did you do that for? You really have no manners, do you?" Kevin asked angrily at Xander.
"Come on, man. The least you could do is cheer her up and support her. Stop being a spoiler." Xander just replied in a cool voice, which made Kevin more pissed off than ever, all of a sudden, Xander wrapped his arms around Kevin's shoulders.
"Take your arms off me." Kevin warned Xander.
 
But to no avail, Xander just placed his weight more on Kevin, which made Kevin pissed off and pushed Xander off a wall. The other members looked behind them and rushed to Kevin to stop him from punching Xander. KiBum went in the middle to break the two boys off while Kevin is being held back by Dong Ho and Kiseop.
 
"Geumanhae! Aish, jincha! Grow up you two!" KiBum shouted as he got in between Xander and Kevin.
"I'll only say this once. Stay-AWAY-from-ME! Let go! Damn it!" Kevin said as he send dagger looks at Xander who is just smiling like a loonatic at him.
 
Kevin pushed his co-members that were holding him off and walked ahead of them, as soon as he turned his back. A smirk was appeared on his face and before that he gave a secret smile to his co-members except KiBum. But even before Kevin could enter KiBum ran past him and entered the waiting room while the co-members that were left high-fived each other. Because what happened was just an act to delay KiBum for Hyun Jin to have more time to prepare.
 
KiBum's P.O.V
 
I ran past Kevin when something got in my thoughts. 'She will totally kill me. I just remembered now! !' I cursed inside my head as I open the waiting room to get my phone. But as I opened the door, I was surprised to see the whole room pitch black, all the light were turned off. When I stepped further in I heard someone singing our former group's song 'My Girl' but the lyrics is changed to 'My Boy'. My frown was changed with a touched and happy expression when Hyun Jin came out with a cake in her hands lit up with candles. She walked towards me after she finished the song, her eyes only on me, the smile on her lips, only for me. I in my breath and smiled warmly at her when she stopped in front of me.
 
"Jagiya, Happy 2nd Anniversary~!" She said happily
"Same here." I said while smiling
 
I winked my eyes for a while when the lights lit up again and when we looked at our left, my friends / co-members are standing there, grinning at us, except for Kevin again, of course. I looked at Soo Hyun and he walked towards Hyun Jin and took the cake from her. I hugged her so tight.
 
"I love you. Thank you for everything." I said in her ear as soon as she got free from carrying the cake.
"I love you too. More than you could imagine." She replied back, which made me happier than ever.
 
Withouth any warning I kissed her on the lips in front of them, which I don't usually do. They all cheered and teased. We just broke the kiss when Dong Ho shouted.
 
"AH HYUNG! I am TOO YOUNG FOR THAT!" Dong Ho shouted putting his hands to his eyes.
"Dong Ho, these are the things that you have to learn from us." Eli said while grinning at us then at Dong Ho.
"If that is the case then. . . NO THANKS!" Dong Ho retorted back at Eli and the others. Such a baby.
 
The whole room was filled with laughter. Since their schedule for the day is already done, they have decided to eat the cake at U-KiSS' dorm and have dinner. Just the two of them alone.

--- At U-Kiss' Dorm ---
 
Hyun Jin P.O.V:
 
"Jalmeokketsseumnida~!" (a/n: It means: "Thank You for the food!". Just like ""Itadakimasu")
 
I covered the cake with my body as the members almost ate it carelessly by just sticking their forks into it ans take a piece. The stopped mid-way when I did that and I could see their shadows hovering over me. Then they started wining about it.
 
"OH  MY Cake! Noona~ I want to eat now." Dong Ho said, looking down at me just like the other members. I just giggled at his cuteness.
"But Dong Ho-ah, we can't eat yet. Your hyung is not yet here." I reasoned out. KiBum took a shower  right after they arrived. I want to eat the cake with him. Then I saw Xander tilt his head to KiBum's room and then he looked at Eli. On the other hand, Eli just grinned and walked towards KiBum's room and the next thing we heard his scream. Eli just brought him to the living room with only towel around his waist. My eyes widened as soon as I turned around to see what happened.
 
"OMONA~!" I screamed and dropped the bread knife on the floor and my hands went to my eyes to cover and prevent myself from seeing KiBum half-. I could hear them having a ruckus, like KiBum cursing Eli and the memebers stopping him from beating the hell out of him. Then I felt someone's presence beside me, when I looked up, It's KiBum, still wearing nothing but his towel. I swear I could feel myself blush then I looked down at my lap.
 
"Hyun Jin-ah, Gwaenchana?" He asked in a worried tone. I just nodded. I could feel his look on me.
"KiBum-ah. . ." I voiced out
"Ne?" He asked in return, still not realizing why I am not looking at him.
"Could you dress up first?" I asked him and it earned a gasp from him and laughter from his co-members. They teased me. I hate it when they tease me.
 
"Ah~ You are blushing madly, Jinnie-ah. Seriously, you haven't seen KiBum hyung topless?" He asked and teased at the same time. Then Kevin -- who is at the sofa, lazily resiting his head on his arms -- asked.
"What about our album? He is also topless there. Don't tell me. . ." He traced off
"Yes, I-I-I haven't opened it yet." I admitted.
"What about the MV? You haven't watched it?" Kiseop asked. 
 
I just nodded this time. Then I felt someone forcefully making me face up while pinching my cheeks. It was Kiseop, smiling at me. After letting go of my cheeks. A fully clothed KiBum got out of the room and joined us on the living room and sat down beside me. (a/n: They are in the living room. Sitting on the floor, around a small wooden table)
 
"Never do that again, Okay? It's embarassing for a girl to see a man---" KiBum said but Dong Ho cut him off
"Hyung, you were just half-"  Dong Ho said, cutting KiBum off. KiBum just glared at Dong Ho. 
 
After that they started to eat the cake. It was already past 8:00 pm when KiBum brought me home. We are inside his car and I could feel him staring at me, so I faced him.
 
"Jagiya, Gwaenchana?" I asked him, getting worried because he won't speak.
"I am fine. I just can't believe this." He replied in a dazed voiced. I wondered why.
"What?" He can't believe what? Did something happen and he is not telling me about it. I stared at him with worry in my eyes. My eyebrows almost became a line when I saw him smile. I pouted at him.
"I am fine, again. I am just dazed and thankful that you are my girlfriend. You are the best. Saranghae." He said, erasing my worries but even before I couold answer he already leaned over, me on the other hand I leaned on the door by instinct, then I felt his hands wrap around my hips and his soft lips on mine. Our breath mixing with one another as if it was our own oxygen. I moaned when he bit my lower lip seductively. I wrapped my arms around his nape and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. I broke the kiss and stared in his eyes and pecked him one last time before pushing him gently off me and sat straight.
 
"See? That's one of the things why I love you." He teased. My cheeks burned in embarassment. I glared at him but smiled afterwards.
"Oppa! Don't make me feel embarassed" I retorted back at him. He just chuckled and pulled me in his arms, my head under his chin and his hands my hair. I just savoured the feeling of his body against mine. I closed my eyes. I am starting to feel sleepy. So I spoke before I could totally fall asleep.
 
"Oppa. . ."
"Hmm?" He voiced out, still my hair gently.
"Don't ever leave me. Okay?" I said in a half-whisper voice
"I will never leave you. Happy 2nd Anniversary, Yeobo." He cooed. I felt his soft warm lips against the top of my head and that action seemed to do the trick I fell asleep with a smile plastered on my face.

YAY~!

2nd Chapter is UP~

Thank You for those who subscribed and gave comments.

You keep me writing :)

Love you all~

<3 <3 <3

U-KiSS's Clothes [When they got home and changed and they are wearing pj's and slippers]:

Hyun Jin's Clothes: [Don't mind the face of the model]

KiBum's Car: [I can't find of his car. So just pretend that he has another one :) Rich guy. kekekeke]: