Lee Jillyn, The KPOP Addict :)

Oppa, I am P R E G N A N T~! [ 오빠, 나 임신 ]

BG Music: Alone In The Room - IU

BG Music #2 : Into The New World - SNSD *when Jill was applying for NH Media*


"Eonnnnnniiiiiieeeee~~!!"

 
Jillyn's POV:
 
I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was in front of the refrigerator and was about to take out my favorite banana milk drink but found that the box is already empty! I felt a rage surge up my veins as I find the culprit to the crime committed. I ran to her room and my jaw dropped as I saw my sister. Gleefully reading a magazine, her stomach layed on her bed, her legs swinging back and forth and on . . .
 
"My banana milk!" I walked up towards her and she must've felt an aura towering over her that's why she looked up and gave me a forgive-eonnie-this-time smile. I frowned and stomped my feet on the ground.
 
"Jinnie-ah. Mianhae~" She smiled apologetically. I gave her a pout. I was about to speak again when my oppa spoke, I turned around and saw him leaning at the door frame, keeping in his laughter. He walked towards us and stopped beside me.
 
"Don't worry, Jinnie, oppa will just buy you a new one later." He said as he placed his hand on top of my head and ruffled my hair. I smiled with joy and stuck out a tounge on my sister. 
 
I ran back to the kitchen and settled drinking the strawberry milk there. Then I saw my Eomma placing the foods on the table. I jumped happily to her side and helped her set the table, so that all we would need to do is wait for Appa to finish preparing and we could all eat breakfast.
 
"Jinnie-ah, call your eonnie and oppa. We will eat now." My mom turned to me as my dad comes down the stairs.
"Neh, eomma" I answered and after calling them and gathered around the table we started eating. I am the only one still in my pj's but they don't mind. I am savouring the kimchi in my mouth when my appa called my attention.
 
"Jillyn-ah" He spoke in his usual deep voice, which my mother fell for. Ewww~ too cheesy. I turned to him.
"Appa, Waeyo?" I asked
"Are you going somewhere today?" He asked and lifted his eyes from his dish and looked at me.
"Just with my friends." I answered carefully. They can't find out my plan for today.
 
He just nodded. After having breakfast I took a bath and slipped in my favorite clothes. I ran to the door.
 
"Eomma, kkalke!" I shouted.
"Ne~ Take care" She said and I ran off to the train station. Me and my friends don't have any malling to do. I am going to NH Media to audition, yup, that's right! AU.DI.TION. I want to be a singer and be known just like my idols. I already got an interview last week and this is the day of the actual audition. My eyes almost popped out when I saw almost 200+ participants were outside their building. Time passed and it was already 3:00 pm on the clock when finally my name was called.
 
"Ms. Lee Jillyn!" A woman in her early 20's came out of the door, holding a clipboard in her left hand, ballpen on the other. I stood up and walked towards a door that revealed a auditorioum.
 
"Ms.Lee" A man called me while looking at a long bond paper which I suppose my information. I gulped at the nervousness building up inside me.
"Can you show us what you can do?" The woman beside him spoke. I nodded and poured in my confidence as I play the song I choose to sing.
"I will sing 'Can You Hear Me' by Taeyon of SNSD and later on I will dance U-Kiss' Bingeul, Bingeul" I said with confidence.
 
After singing and showing off my dancing skills, the lady led me out again and told me to sit down at one of the chairs lined up just outside the room. It was about 5:00 pm when I was the only one left. I was already getting nervous and whenever that happens, I get jumpy so I literally jumped off my seat when the leady popped out her head of the door and called me in again.
 
"Ms. Lee." One of the judges called. I gulped and swear I could hear my own heartbeat because of the tension I am feeling. I was struck when I heard what they next said.
 
"Ready to be an artist?" I stared at them.
"Eh?" I stared blankly at them. No words could escape my mouth at the moment. 'I-I passed' I mentally thought. 
 
After discussing the terms with them I was walking happily out of their building when all of a sudden a guy in a black trench coat bumped into me. He even have this cute white mask with panda design that you wear to cover your nose and mouth. If it wasn't for my good sense of balance I could've tumbled over but what got my attention is my heart beat raced as I got a smell of his cologne. It's so manly. I stopped in my tracks after getting my composure back and I saw him bow at me, maybe that was his sorry for bumping into me. I just smiled at him to let him know that it was okay for it was only an accident. I shrugged my shoulders and walked happily home.

Xander's P.O.V
 
'I am doomed' I thought and mentally slapped myself.
 
I went out again without the permission of our manager. I am so going to be scolded. I walked faster as soon as I saw the building's entrance. 'I am almost there--- ooff!' Could my day get more worse? I almost knocked off a girl on my way. I was about to ignore her but I thought about my manners so I stopped walking and bowed to her. If only I wasn't in a hurry to save my career to be gone because of my stubborness, I would've stayed there and watch the girl I had a misfortune with and just watch her smile. As soon as I saw that smile of hers it calmed me, I don't know why but I felt calm and happy. I snapped out of my dreamy state when my phone rang. I looked down at my phone and saw that it was out manager calling. I looked up to atleast see her for the last time but she was already walking away. I took off my mask and answered the phone.
 
'We'll meet again. My Angel. I promise.' I thought and continued walking.

Sorry for the crappy update >.<

Having problems with my brain right now.

WRITERS BLOCK~! Damn I hate it when it strikes me

Tsk.

Anyways

Enjoy this chapter :)

COMMENTS and SUBSCRIPTIONS and LIKES are LOVED :)

 

Lee's Residence:

Jillyn's Clothes:

NH Media Auditorium:

Xander's Disguise